Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:59 pm

I started collecting this brand when I joined the forum and met my great friend, Andreas back in 2011. he is my inspiration for collecting PV. So I wanted to share some pictures of my play visions collection. this is almost all of them except I have 3 PV insects on a separate display. I am still expecting the wildebeest from Christophe and my latest additions are the excellent tapir and warthog from Beatrice. here they are. I hope these pictures are worthy of displaying this collection. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a close up of the bears and other rarities  Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Those are fabulous, Lance. Congrats on your collection and thank you for sharing it with us. :) sunny

PostSubject: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:15 pm

thank you very much Laura cheers

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:17 pm

WOW !!! What a fantastic collection !!!!!  cheers
Crocodile
Total eye-candy  tongue <----drool Wink

weaselfan93

PostSubject: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:21 pm

thank you so much Susanne! PV has been my main collecting focus this year. I have found many thanks to help from my forum friends. ironically they are almost never on ebay.com Shocked

Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:23 pm

Very cool collection Lance :)
Congratulations for all of these Play Visions Crocodile
I see one big tiger behind, on the last photo.
Please, can you tell me, which brand is it..and is there more photos of him somewere ?
Thank you :)

PostSubject: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:46 pm

thank you Kosta. that is the Safari ltd Vanishing wild Bengal tiger from 2000. it is fairly rare now but you can find a photo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:46 pm

A phantastic collection of the small retired brand with most unusual species ever. And many thanks for your compliment that i am your inspiration. But i am only a specie collector and PV are so must haves.

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:02 am

Thank you Lance :) Oh yes, I know this tiger, but I couldn`t recognise it :)
Beautiful Vanishing wild Bengal tiger :)
Thank`s again.

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:44 am

It is beautiful Lance cheers I think you will have the wildebeest in a few days Wink

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Those are fabulous, Lance. Congrats on your collection and thank you for sharing it with us. :) sunny

Lance found so many wonderful beauties : Cool sunny drunken
Back to top Go down
Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Wow, this collection is amazing! cheers cyclops Shocked Very Happy Applause

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:31 pm

Such a wonderful collection, Lance Smile I'm really happy I could help you out with some of these figurines and of course, I'm still keeping my eyes out for more! cheers

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:16 pm

Lance, that's already an impressive PV collection. I think this brand is perfect for those who love small sized animals with a good level of realism. Perfect for you and I also love them. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

PostSubject: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:36 pm

thank you all my friends! cheers

Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:42 am

Interesting collection.

Pv was important brand with great variety of species.

Congrats.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015   Today at 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down

My PV Play Visions Animal Collection as of 10/10/2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1