Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

2016 European Wildlife from all brands - Updated February 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2016 European Wildlife from all brands - Updated February 7   Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

About the flamingo, it looks more like an American flamingo to me once it has a white patch in its face but I may be wrong, of course.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You are probably right Rogério, I chose the Greater Flamingo option because I thought the pink wasn't enough strong for an American Flamingo and I missed the beak detail. I will change asap Wink

Christophe, it is not always easy to identify these figures, brands like Papo make them very generic and I am not sure they based it in a real species. My poor sight doesn't help me too much with colors but on picture, legs of Papo flamingo look grey to me and the only species with greyish legs is the Chilean flamingo! Laughing So, there's a little chance that we are seeing one of these figures that mix features from different species. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2016 European Wildlife from all brands - Updated February 7   Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:11 am

Bullyland and Mojo added... And no more Flamingo Wink

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 2016 European Wildlife from all brands - Updated February 7   Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:33 pm

The Papo 'tarantula' is the European wolf spider, Lycosa tarantula, and could be added to Europe's map

Last edited by bmathison1972 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2016 European Wildlife from all brands - Updated February 7   Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Thank you.

Last edited by Bloodrayne on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2016 European Wildlife from all brands - Updated February 7   Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:24 pm

The Papo 'tarantula' is the European wolf spider, Lycosa tarantula, and could be added to Europe's map

Thank you. Very Happy The job is done

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2016 European Wildlife from all brands - Updated February 7   Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:32 pm

I am really glad it is based in a real species, it looks so incredible for a layman as I am. It would be absolutly fantastic to see here a walk around of that figure from you. bounce bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 European Wildlife from all brands - Updated February 7   Today at 1:27 pm

Back to top Go down

2016 European Wildlife from all brands - Updated February 7
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2