Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Komodo Dragon

Country/State : California

Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale??   Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale?? EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015, 22:01

Hello. Sorry I am retyping this because I accidentally put this topic on the members greeting section. Embarassed

Has anybody ever heard of the Wai Fong mini dinosaur toy set? There are a few images of it on google images, and I was wondering if anyone had the set or at least part of it offered for sale. Can't find it on ebay or Amazon. No It is said to be based off the Jurassic Park and Walking with Dinosaurs films. I especially seek the Pliosaur and Spinosaurus.

Link to set pictures:https://s1176.photobucket.com/user/lio99/media/waifoon2a.jpg.html
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale??   Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale?? EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015, 11:57

i have those minis but mine are labeled "Hayakawa". im sure Waiphoon remolded them from the original Japanese minis. chinese manufacturers are known for plagiarising other people's products.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale??   Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale?? EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015, 12:52

No problem Komodo Dragon, if you put another topic in the wrong forum again feel free to PM an admin or a moderator and we can move it for you Very Happy You don't have to retype it Wink

Hope you can find the models you're searching for! Unfortunately I know squat about dinos, so no help from me Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale??   Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale?? EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015, 20:12

Hi sauriod. Any chance you can tell me where you have found your copies of the set? Maybe I can find it there as well. Who knows. Unless it was an ebay listing?
Back to top Go down
Komodo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale??   Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale?? EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015, 20:13

Sorry spelled your name wrong. Its sauroid, not sauriod. pale
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale??   Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale?? EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015, 09:39

i got mine as contaminants in lots. i will try to post some pics here on your thread.
Back to top Go down
Komodo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale??   Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale?? EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015, 19:24

I finally found someone who was willing to trade these figures to me, so now there is no reason for this forum to exist Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale??   Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale?? EmptyTue 22 Dec 2015, 19:48

Komodo Dragon wrote:
I finally found someone who was willing to trade these figures to me, so now there is no reason for this forum to exist Laughing

OK, so I will congratulate you and cancel the forum. Wink So, if you find it again, it is surely a cached version. tongue

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale??   Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale?? EmptyTue 22 Dec 2015, 23:28

Thanks Roger! Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale??   Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone heard of Wai Phong mini dinosaur set? Anyone have it on sale??
Page 1 of 1