Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Walkaround - Nature Technicolour Clear Rivers in Japan No. 07 - Ugui/Japanese Dace/Big-scaled Redfin (Tribolodon hakonensis)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
d_golem

Country/State : Indonesia

PostSubject: Walkaround - Nature Technicolour Clear Rivers in Japan No. 07 - Ugui/Japanese Dace/Big-scaled Redfin (Tribolodon hakonensis)   Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:44 pm

Seventh in the Clear Rivers set is the Ugui or Japanese Dace (also known as the Big-scaled redfin in fishbase). Fortunately, this model has been covered in a wonderful walkaround previously by Lea in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and like her, I happen to adoooore this model and I think it's the most expressive of the set with its bold colours, so all I have to do is post a few more pics of mine for us to drool over some more.

Somehow my one is set a bit higher then Lea's when attached to the pebbles, but still both looks awesome.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by d_golem on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Nature Technicolour Clear Rivers in Japan No. 07 - Ugui/Japanese Dace/Big-scaled Redfin (Tribolodon hakonensis)   Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Great figurine too :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Nature Technicolour Clear Rivers in Japan No. 07 - Ugui/Japanese Dace/Big-scaled Redfin (Tribolodon hakonensis)   Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:25 pm

DROOOOOL !!!!! cheers drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Nature Technicolour Clear Rivers in Japan No. 07 - Ugui/Japanese Dace/Big-scaled Redfin (Tribolodon hakonensis)   Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:38 pm

Great model, beautiful sculpt and marvelous painting. Applause

I'm not exactly on fish toy collecting but these ones are really really tempting drunken

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Nature Technicolour Clear Rivers in Japan No. 07 - Ugui/Japanese Dace/Big-scaled Redfin (Tribolodon hakonensis)   Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:18 pm

It is great to see walk arounds of fish figures more often here! Very Happy
Thanks for your presentation! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
d_golem

Country/State : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Nature Technicolour Clear Rivers in Japan No. 07 - Ugui/Japanese Dace/Big-scaled Redfin (Tribolodon hakonensis)   Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:19 am

Thanks all! It would be even better if Kitan makes more models of tropical freshwater fishes like the Giant Snakehead, Arapaima, Giant Barb, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Nature Technicolour Clear Rivers in Japan No. 07 - Ugui/Japanese Dace/Big-scaled Redfin (Tribolodon hakonensis)   

Back to top Go down

Walkaround - Nature Technicolour Clear Rivers in Japan No. 07 - Ugui/Japanese Dace/Big-scaled Redfin (Tribolodon hakonensis)
Page 1 of 1