Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Grand Champions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Grand Champions   Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:06 pm

I have no idea if this is the right category to put this, so please excuse me if I'm wrong D:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think maybe all of you might know (or only recognize) these horses, even if you're not a horse collector. I was a horse collector, starting with Schleich, but collection some others along - including Grand Champions. I loved these hairy horses as a kid, but suddenly they disappeared. Here's a little information about the brand from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:

GC Wiki wrote:
Grand Champions are model toy horses produced between 1988 and 2008 by Empire Toys and Alpha International. Made from hard plastic with soft, brushable manes and tails, models come in a wide variety of styles, colours and poses. Widely distributed throughout North America, Europe and Australia, each horse came with a variety of accessories and a biography card detailing their name, breed and history.

As I said, they suddenly disappeared. Now I was [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], when Karin reminded me of these Grand Champions horses. I searched on the internet for any sets, when I was shocked to find their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] online again Shocked I had been searching for this for a time, but it was taken down. Could this mean Grand Champions' going back to business?

Their website is actually quite annoying, all these animations make it very slow Laughing But I think it's great news anyway!

A nice site including all/most of the Grand Champions horses/sets produced: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Size comparison:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Tarunyada on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
trovalsa

Country/State : Lisbon, Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Grand Champions   Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:34 pm

Ooh, I do hope they're coming back! They're quite difficult to get here, I've been searching for an affordable one for quite a while as I've fallen in love with them, with no luck so far.

Magpies will be coming back, too; maybe there's some connection there? scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .: Tom :.
Back to top Go down
http://blue-skystudios.blogspot.pt
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Champions   Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:42 am

This is very interesting !!! But the site is still marked 2008, so perhaps we should not put our hopes too high Rolling Eyes

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Grand Champions   Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ooh, I do hope they're coming back! They're quite difficult to get here, I've been searching for an affordable one for quite a while as I've fallen in love with them, with no luck so far.

Magpies will be coming back, too; maybe there's some connection there? scratch

Yes, it would be wonderful to see these back in store! cheers

These Magpies are very lovely horse figurines as well. I've never seen them in stores.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This is very interesting !!! But the site is still marked 2008, so perhaps we should not put our hopes too high Rolling Eyes

Indeed, but the fact that the site is online again, is very promising Smile We'll just wait and see!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Grand Champions   Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:59 am

If they even are camming back (from a sudden death) i will be the first in line to get them!
I have over 60 models of this brand and it was my first brand that a collected when i was a kid.
So if there is new on the internet keep this topic posted please Very Happy

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Champions   Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:12 pm

I cross my fingers for you, D.M. Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Champions   

Back to top Go down

Grand Champions
Page 1 of 1