Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grand Champions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Grand Champions Empty
PostSubject: Grand Champions   Grand Champions EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 2:06 pm

I have no idea if this is the right category to put this, so please excuse me if I'm wrong D:

Grand Champions Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSV8LdaX6raIy4q0RQ6jbzgt-slyfMUjgrIiVYTCzrsXqTB4LS-Q

I think maybe all of you might know (or only recognize) these horses, even if you're not a horse collector. I was a horse collector, starting with Schleich, but collection some others along - including Grand Champions. I loved these hairy horses as a kid, but suddenly they disappeared. Here's a little information about the brand from the Grand Champions Wiki:

GC Wiki wrote:
Grand Champions are model toy horses produced between 1988 and 2008 by Empire Toys and Alpha International. Made from hard plastic with soft, brushable manes and tails, models come in a wide variety of styles, colours and poses. Widely distributed throughout North America, Europe and Australia, each horse came with a variety of accessories and a biography card detailing their name, breed and history.

As I said, they suddenly disappeared. Now I was looking for the brand of a little deer I own, when Karin reminded me of these Grand Champions horses. I searched on the internet for any sets, when I was shocked to find their OFFICIAL SITE online again Shocked I had been searching for this for a time, but it was taken down. Could this mean Grand Champions' going back to business?

Their website is actually quite annoying, all these animations make it very slow Laughing But I think it's great news anyway!

A nice site including all/most of the Grand Champions horses/sets produced: click

Size comparison:

Grand Champions GC_scalelegend

Last edited by Tarunyada on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
trovalsa

trovalsa

Country/State : from Portugal to England

Grand Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Champions   Grand Champions EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 5:34 pm

Ooh, I do hope they're coming back! They're quite difficult to get here, I've been searching for an affordable one for quite a while as I've fallen in love with them, with no luck so far.

Magpies will be coming back, too; maybe there's some connection there? scratch

Grand Champions Samhain_by_sobreiros-d96cixa .: Tomás :.
Back to top Go down
http://blue-skystudios.blogspot.pt
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Grand Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Champions   Grand Champions EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:42 am

This is very interesting !!! But the site is still marked 2008, so perhaps we should not put our hopes too high Rolling Eyes

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Grand Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Champions   Grand Champions EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 4:46 am

trovalsa wrote:
Ooh, I do hope they're coming back! They're quite difficult to get here, I've been searching for an affordable one for quite a while as I've fallen in love with them, with no luck so far.

Magpies will be coming back, too; maybe there's some connection there? scratch

Yes, it would be wonderful to see these back in store! cheers

These Magpies are very lovely horse figurines as well. I've never seen them in stores.

SUSANNE wrote:
This is very interesting !!! But the site is still marked 2008, so perhaps we should not put our hopes too high Rolling Eyes

Indeed, but the fact that the site is online again, is very promising Smile We'll just wait and see!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

Grand Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Champions   Grand Champions EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:59 am

If they even are camming back (from a sudden death) i will be the first in line to get them!
I have over 60 models of this brand and it was my first brand that a collected when i was a kid.
So if there is new on the internet keep this topic posted please Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Grand Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Champions   Grand Champions EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 1:12 pm

I cross my fingers for you, D.M. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Grand Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Champions   Grand Champions Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Champions
Page 1 of 1