Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals....

Go down 
+2
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... Empty
PostSubject: New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals....   New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:03 pm

I have returned from Germany where I was able to buy seven of the 8 new Asian animals.  I was in Germany back in May and then only the gorilla and baby hippo were new arrivals and so I was totally surprised to discover this new series of models added to the range later in the range.  I may be speaking to early but it means we may never know what surprises may appear in the year and given the high quality of the models I will certainly be collecting these from now on.  They do have the annoying flat orange surface but I am willing to ignore it.

I bought the donkey foal too because it is very much like an African Wild Ass foal and matches perfectly!  It just needs some stripes on it's legs.....

I also picked up this huge heavy African Elephant at a sunday market, it is huge and I love it! Not sure of the brand but will post pictures soon.

See photos below.  The frilled lizard is a favourite this year!

New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... 20151101_004556_zpstp49z8ua

New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... 20151101_004550_zps8mezxd8e

New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... 20151101_004542_zps6qnzkv5v

New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... 20151101_004626_zpskv9qkdyh

New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... 20151101_004659_zps7fpm4l95

New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... 20151101_004646_zpsirmfo3zm
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals....   New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:20 pm

Ohhhh !!!! affraid cheers

This is really SO wonderful Applause Applause They are beautyful Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ihhh, you have the donkey foal bounce Very Happy
And the lisard is gorgeous, - the elephants, - they are all so nice ! Congratulations flower

I am so delighted to see pictures of them. Thankyou very much ! flower

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals....   New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:55 pm

Oh! Great finds. :)

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals....   New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:33 pm

Wow, they look very very nice.
Congratulations ! :)
Will be great if you show us, more photos ...I realy want to see them..like gorilla for example :))

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals....   New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Great news Numaan Very Happy

It seems these orange pieces are more not only an educational thing but a selling point. Otherwise a less colored one on the belly would be enough. Too bad for me because I am still unable to forget them. For example,the black rhino is very very tempting, one of teh best on the market but this orange thing What a Face .

However, I second Kosta: More pics Numaan please Very Happy especially the gorilla, and the asian elephant, and the Koala, and.... Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals....   New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:20 am

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals....   New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:12 am

Kikimalou wrote:

It seems these orange pieces are more not only an educational thing but a selling point. Otherwise a less colored one on the belly would be enough. Too bad for me because I am still unable to forget them.

I found something on Aliexpress..and I wanted to share with you guys.
It is the chimp and the baby, but these orange pieces are painted in black.
CHECK HERE
What do you think, are they original ?

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals....   New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 12:27 pm

costicuba wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

It seems these orange pieces are more not only an educational thing but a selling point. Otherwise a less colored one on the belly would be enough. Too bad for me because I am still unable to forget them.  

I found something on Aliexpress..and I wanted to share with you guys.
It is the chimp and the baby, but these orange pieces are painted in black.
CHECK HERE
What do you think, are they original ?

I can see what has happened. Each Tiptoi model is moulded with a flat surface outline of that teardrop shape. The orange colour is then applied later with a very thin sticker. The models in the picture look original but taken from factory before the sticker is applied. As these models are made in china it looks like someone from the factory is possibly selling these direct without the famous orange sticker so as not to make it too obvious.
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals....   New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:44 pm

Thank you for your opinion Numaan :) I think, you are probably right :)

PostSubject: Re: New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals....   New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals.... Empty

Back to top Go down

New Tiptoi Arrivals including many Asian animals....
Page 1 of 1