Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!

Go down 
+41
Carola
Bongo
lucky luke
jarda
Dum_my
SeanieP
Deseo
sbell
Ana
Florian
donny ong
Shanti
MartinH
JamesPanda
ken yeo
Bonobo
cattlecollector
shadoweon
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
bojan
Tove
SUSANNE
Night Elf
LeeAnn
Silver Unicornis
Bloodrayne
scot(t)
arafan
Sergey
Tupolew Tu-154
hawkins_zh
Kikimalou
Kristie
NightLioness
Wilorvise
widukind
Takama
Jetty
Roger
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 9:19 am

I seriously don't understand it anymore.
LeeAnn received a catalog as well but wasn't allowed to share until 31 December...
Why are you uploading them here? Are they your own? Do you have permission to do so?

I don't want to be mean, we all want to see the new Mojo 2016, but I don't know if this is allowed or not scratch scratch

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 9:40 am

NightLioness wrote:
I seriously don't understand it anymore.
LeeAnn received a catalog as well but wasn't allowed to share until 31 December...
Why are you uploading them here? Are they your own? Do you have permission to do so?

I don't want to be mean, we all want to see the new Mojo 2016, but I don't know if this is allowed or not scratch scratch

Sorry, i don't know it's allowed or not. I just want to show it as a model fans. It's my own pictures from our local forums. I am not stuff or distributor from MOJO.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 9:49 am

Moreover, I haven't got 2016 catalogue. It's only some new animals picture shared between model fans. It's so strange that there is a rule not permission to show these pictures. Mad Mad Mad

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:18 am

I also want to say that new 2016 MOJO is not a secret. It could be found in China market now.
2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 Captur10
2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 Captur11

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:30 am

Thank you for the pictures! Do you have more?

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:10 pm

Ohhh! I want that ermine drunken

Thankyou very much for sharing the pictures cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:13 pm

There isn't anything wrong that you're sharing these pictures with us as long as they were already presented in other online sources and as long as nobody asked you to keep them in secret. Actually, it is very kind from you that you keep our community informed. cheers
I remember, when talking with James, I wanted to see as much diversity as possible and of course it was understandeable that the brand wanted to balance it with common animals or other releases that didn't represent a big investement. :) I remember telling that soon or later a baby hippo was borning as well as other babies although they weren't in Mojö plans at that time. The other idea was the hermine using the stoat mold, something that was not in Mojö philosophy in these early years. :)
Now we know that we shouldn't expect new species from Mojö, unless as long as they are consolidating their range with common species and babies. I'll surely want that hermine and the sitting rhino baby seems fabulous to me. Some of others give me a feeling that they are already known like the panda cub. scratch

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:59 pm

Interesting to see the photos from catalog, I haven't seen most of them Very Happy About having permission or not, I think if nobody asked you to keep it as secret I think you are not obligated to keep it as secret. So, don't worry Hawkins. Smile

Roger wrote:

Now we know that we shouldn't expect new species from Mojö, unless as long as they are consolidating their range with common species and babies. I'll surely want that hermine and the sitting rhino baby seems fabulous to me. Some of others give me a feeling that they are already known like the panda cub. scratch

I want that ermine too, this model looks great in this colour variant Very Happy I'm glad you like the sitting rhino calf Roger, it is my work (almost the only model I designed for Mojo 2016) Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 2:23 pm

thank you for your understanding, roger and ana.
i think it's good time to show new models because christmas is coming soon.
since schleich,collecta,papo,safari all show 2016 new models, mojo should reveal them in time.
as ordinary fans, we really want new surprise from these brands. what i want now is bullyland 2016 new models.
who can reveal them soon?:)

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Ana wrote:
Interesting to see the photos from catalog, I haven't seen most of them Very Happy About having permission or not, I think if nobody asked you to keep it as secret I think you are not obligated to keep it as secret. So, don't worry Hawkins. Smile

Roger wrote:

I want that ermine too, this model looks great in this colour variant Very Happy I'm glad you like the sitting rhino calf Roger, it is my work (almost the only model I designed for Mojo 2016) Very Happy

Fantastic Anna ! sunny

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 2:53 pm

I'm still confused. Why does one person has to keep it a secret yet, the other can place the photos?
Who makes the decision of who is allowed and who isn't? Just a question :)

I adore the wolf pup. The raccoon also looks good Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 3:34 pm

Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if whoever posted these first wasn't supposed to either... If not it kind of irks me that I wasn't allowed to tell anyone, oh well.

Anyway, there's no blame on you Hawkins, since no one told you not to share Wink

There are 4 more in addition to these ones still to be announced.

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 3:47 pm

I'm not surprised, but I didn't expectet much. The new babies are really cute, my favourite is the hippo and I like the ideas with the rhinos, I really like the sitting one but at the same time the legs look a little long and the chest too wide.

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 3:49 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if whoever posted these first wasn't supposed to either...  If not it kind of irks me that I wasn't allowed to tell anyone, oh well.

Anyway, there's no blame on you Hawkins, since no one told you not to share Wink

I can imagine LeeAnn Wink
That is why I flapped it out XD

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 3:59 pm

I don't mind that they build up their common species, I just hope they can return to exotics eventually. The panda cub is a nice change from the young figures we normally get, this one strikes me as somewhere between a "baby" and a "teenager" age. I love the unique pose for the rhino calf, I think sometimes people forget just how flexible they can be, and I like his brother as well. The hippo calf is cute and will pair with its mom well, its probably going to be my favorite after Papo's calf. The raccoon looks good proportionately, and the ermine looks great as well even if its just a repaint. The angle is a little weird on the wolf pup but it looks great. The face looks proportionate, it has a typical thin tail and the only thing that appears to be a little off is his back feet look small (the apparently short neck is probably due to the angle of the photo) but he should be a great new model for the pack. Over all for me its not terribly exciting, but not an awful yet either, and there is supposed to be a few more to see as well.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:05 pm

Ana wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, as I said, I find it fabulous and as you suspect, I had no idea it was your work what shows how genuine is my comment. Very Happy Despite not collecting babies, some are really remarkable and this one will surely belong to this group. I am glad you keep sculpting to Mojö, unfortunately not as much as you'd love but considering the diminute number of new releases it is somewhat natural that your work is not as requested as you deserve. cheers
Back to the rhino, I really love it, the large years, wide chest, long legs and mainly the way they converge elegantly behing the body makes it look very natural and realistic. You did also a great work with the skin folds. There's a baby I won't resist in 2016: bounce
2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 White-rhinoceros-calf-sitting-by-adult-female

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:22 pm

Ana wrote:

I love the sitting rhino drunken My second favorite of all the 2016 models, second only to one that hasn't been revealed - which I think is yours too? Wink

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 6:49 pm

Ana, you did a great job with the rhino! cheers Applause I really like it and i think it is a great addition to my Safari white rhino.

The second critter i like is the racoon, very well made! Applause

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 6:55 pm

LeeAnn wrote:

I love the sitting rhino drunken My second favorite of all the 2016 models, second only to one that hasn't been revealed - which I think is yours too? Wink

Well, stop teasing and tell us, please Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:48 pm

bojan wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:

Well, stop teasing and tell us, please Wink  

I can't! pale I'm sorry Sad

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 11:06 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Wink

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:09 am

Love the Winter Stoat. Can't say the same about the rest; the dinosaur is Mojo's usual with dinos, and the rest are same-old same-old (to jaded me! I'm sure some people are happy)

2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 Hyena-circle

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:10 am

The sitting rhino is cute ^^

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:42 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if whoever posted these first wasn't supposed to either...  If not it kind of irks me that I wasn't allowed to tell anyone, oh well.

Hello LeeAnn, I think you have your reason and promise someone that you can't reveal them(maybe it's related to business confidential issue). But I still sorry if I break this. Smile Anyway, I am expecting you can reveal more soon since you have got 2016 catalogues.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:25 am

Will there be more Dinosaurs then the Repainted T.Rex?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next