Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!

Go down 
+41
Carola
Bongo
lucky luke
jarda
Dum_my
SeanieP
Deseo
sbell
Ana
Florian
donny ong
Shanti
MartinH
JamesPanda
ken yeo
Bonobo
cattlecollector
shadoweon
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
bojan
Tove
SUSANNE
Night Elf
LeeAnn
Silver Unicornis
Bloodrayne
scot(t)
arafan
Sergey
Tupolew Tu-154
hawkins_zh
Kikimalou
Kristie
NightLioness
Wilorvise
widukind
Takama
Jetty
Roger
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:37 am

hawkins_zh wrote:
Hello LeeAnn, I think you have your reason and promise someone that you can't reveal them(maybe it's related to business confidential issue). But I still sorry if I break this. Smile Anyway, I am expecting you can reveal more soon since you have got 2016 catalogues.

There's no reason for you to apologize Very Happy You did nothing wrong Wink

Takama wrote:
Will there be more Dinosaurs then the Repainted T.Rex?
No new prehistoric this year.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 4:16 am

hawkins_zh wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:
Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if whoever posted these first wasn't supposed to either...  If not it kind of irks me that I wasn't allowed to tell anyone, oh well.

Anyway, there's no blame on you Hawkins, since no one told you not to share Wink

There are 4 more in addition to these ones still to be announced.

Hello LeeAnn, I think you have your reason and promise someone that you can't reveal them(maybe it's related to business confidential issue). But I still sorry if I break this. Smile Anyway, I am expecting you can reveal more soon since you have got 2016 catalogues.
Hawkins don't worry about it, if they were already online for people to see I don't see the problem sharing them here too. In LeeAnn's case she got a catalogue (more or less directly from the company I suspect) and was asked not to share, and she is honoring that request. The photos here were probably shared by someone somewhere who was ignorant of such a request or simply defied it and released them, and that is their mistake not yours. And since there's so many members here anyways one of us would've found the pics eventually. Laughing As far as I'm concerned, you have done nothing wrong (no one asked you not to share and you aren't the one who released the photos originally), you have done us a service instead. Very Happy

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 4:20 am

Thank you Paige, well said Very Happy

Yes, I received the catalog from James and he asked me not to share until the 31st.

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 9:06 am

New adult Dalmatian looks almost perfect! Good proportions, nice balanced body and beautiful head. The only flaw is the loose skin on his neck (or is it the angle of the photo?) and the paws might be a bit weird. I will definitely buy it! cheers cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:58 am

Nothing for me in 2016 :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 6:12 pm

I really like the rhino calves, esp. Ana's sitting one. But why did they make a walking one, too? The hippo baby reminds me of the Bullyland one--always with its mouth open. I will probably get it as it does go well with the mother. Cannot wait to see more...thanks for sharing.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 7:16 pm

yes, at first, two rhino calves seems a good idea to contrast with the more commom pair of polar bears or lion cubs. Though, rhinos usually have a single ofspring. Nevertheless, we can see similar examples im other brands. There is still something to clear up, is not the walking one Anna's work? It is hard to understand if two different sculptors worked simultaneously im different sculpts of the same creature, making a research work im paralel amd risking to have two nom compatible figures. scratch

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 7:44 pm

Roger wrote:
yes, at first, two rhino calves seems a good idea to contrast with the more commom pair of polar bears or lion cubs. Though, rhinos usually have a single ofspring. Nevertheless,  we can see similar examples im other brands. There is still something to clear up, is not the walking one Anna's work? It is hard to understand if two different sculptors worked simultaneously im different sculpts of the same creature, making a research work im paralel amd risking to have two nom compatible figures. scratch  

The sitting calf is Anna's. Here is what she wrote:

I want that ermine too, this model looks great in this colour variant Very Happy I'm glad you like the sitting rhino calf Roger, it is my work (almost the only model I designed for Mojo 2016) Very Happy

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 7:50 pm

The two calves are different looking in detail--Anna's is much more detailed than the other, however, I may guess Anna's calf is a little older, but still much more detailed. Nice work Anna!

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 10:01 pm

I love the sitting rhino calf. So adorable! I hope we don't have to wait 12+ months for them to release him.

shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:19 am

Yes! They made a white ermine/stoat finally. That is exactly what I was hoping they would make to go with the regular stoat.

As for everything else...not super impressed with alot of the animals but the wolf pup is very cute. I'll add him and the howling one to my list but the ermine is definitely first priority.

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:59 pm

Roger wrote:
yes, at first, two rhino calves seems a good idea to contrast with the more commom pair of polar bears or lion cubs. Though, rhinos usually have a single ofspring. Nevertheless,  we can see similar examples im other brands. There is still something to clear up, is not the walking one Anna's work? It is hard to understand if two different sculptors worked simultaneously im different sculpts of the same creature, making a research work im paralel amd risking to have two nom compatible figures. scratch  

Yes, the sitting rhino is my work, the walking one is not my work. I think they fit quite well together, my guess is the walking rhino was probably designed after prototype of sitting rhino arrived to Mojo factory, so their style is quite similar. Smile
My other work is not shown yet. I only designed two animals for Mojo 2016. I hope next year I will have some more projects Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:

I love the sitting rhino drunken My second favorite of all the 2016 models, second only to one that hasn't been revealed - which I think is yours too? Wink

Well, I can only guess, I think it's possible because my other work is not shown yet and your favourite is also not revealed Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 1:43 pm

Anna, I had already understood that sitting rhino was your work as it is subjacente im my comment. It makes me very happy once it is my favorit of all releases presented up to this date im this topic. I think also that all other figures seen competently sculpted, they only lack a bit of innovation. thanks for your explanation, now it makes some sense to me amd I think it is a praise to your work. I am eager to see pictures of missing releases amd to see which other figure have you sculpted. bounce

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 3:32 pm

How great the sitting rhino calf is your work Anna Very Happy
Very curious what you did as a second animal bounce cheers

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 3:37 pm

Mojo has two backpacks with a playscape in the back, new for 2016.

Wildlife backpack
Prehistoric backpack

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 4:13 am

Mojo Fun showed a picture of the Tinker yearling to come out next year. Ana is it your work? Its a wonderful model, if you can find its mother to go with it. Laughing

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 8:48 am

hawkins_zh wrote:
If I got new animal pictures, I will continue update.

Please Do Hawkins !! Thanks so much cheers

Ana

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Mojo Fun showed a picture of the Tinker yearling to come out next year. Ana is it  your work? Its a wonderful model, if you can find its mother to go with it. Laughing
Yes, tinker yearling is my work. I think the photo they shown is a bit strange, a bit untypical angle and not very sharp? I don't know if it's the same in catalog? Smile

2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 12321610

Here are photos of unpainted prototype of this model, I think the photos are a bit more clear Smile

2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 _mg_2710

2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 _mg_2711

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:14 pm

Ooh your sculpt looks so much nicer Anna! Now I really need one cheers

That's all of the animals, there are only two more fantasy models remaining.

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:08 pm

Great work Anna!

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm

Wow, the Tinker looks awesome Ana!! I love you Thank you for your great pictures! Too bad Mojö does not take good pictures!!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:40 pm

He is a fantastic model! Great job. And sometimes I wonder if companies take bad pictures on purpose. scratch

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 8:17 pm

Is it true that i can not find a lot of the newer mojo fun horses on de MVP webstie?
I wanted to own the tinker mare also and this foal is really nice to so where can i find those if they are not on the mpv ?

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Are you going to make copies of your sculpt Anna?
I really want a horse from you one day, and this one is really nice Very Happy
(As are the others, so it is hard to choose.)
(Oh and I see painted version are temporarily unavailable XD)

Ana

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:03 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Ooh your sculpt looks so much nicer Anna! Now I really need one cheers

That's all of the animals, there are only two more fantasy models remaining.

SeanieP wrote:
Great work Anna!

Thank you for good words about this model Very Happy

Shanti wrote:
Wow, the Tinker looks awesome Ana!! I love you  Thank you for your great pictures! Too bad Mojö does not take good pictures!!

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
He is a fantastic model! Great job. And sometimes I wonder if companies take bad pictures on purpose. scratch

I don't know, I think the catalog photos by Mojo are often not very good. I don't think they do it on purpose.

Dum_my wrote:
Is it true that i can not find  a lot of the newer mojo fun horses on de MVP webstie?
I wanted to own the tinker mare also and this foal is really nice to so where can i find those if they are not on the mpv ?

I'm so sorry, I really don't know why these models are still unavailable anywhere in Europe (I think? scratch ) I don't get much information about it from Mojo. I have heard here on forum that MPV doesn't want to continue selling  Mojo, but perhaps other stores will continue? I really don't know, if I get more information I will write on forum too.  
In the Netherlands Mojo animals are available in V&D stores so maybe tinker and shetlands will be there also? study scratch

NightLioness wrote:
Are you going to make copies of your sculpt Anna?
I really want a horse from you one day, and this one is really nice Very Happy
(As are the others, so it is hard to choose.)
(Oh and I see painted version are temporarily unavailable XD)

I hope I will get some resin copies of this one.
About painted version option of my horse models, yes, it's temporary unavailable, I want to focus on sculpting. study But if I get some resin copies of this tinker I will want to paint 1 or 2 Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next