Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 
 

 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10243

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:37 am

@hawkins_zh wrote:
Hello LeeAnn, I think you have your reason and promise someone that you can't reveal them(maybe it's related to business confidential issue). But I still sorry if I break this. Smile Anyway, I am expecting you can reveal more soon since you have got 2016 catalogues.

There's no reason for you to apologize Very Happy You did nothing wrong Wink


@Takama wrote:
Will there be more Dinosaurs then the Repainted T.Rex?
No new prehistoric this year.
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4480

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:16 am

@hawkins_zh wrote:
@LeeAnn wrote:
Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if whoever posted these first wasn't supposed to either...  If not it kind of irks me that I wasn't allowed to tell anyone, oh well.

Anyway, there's no blame on you Hawkins, since no one told you not to share Wink


There are 4 more in addition to these ones still to be announced.


Hello LeeAnn, I think you have your reason and promise someone that you can't reveal them(maybe it's related to business confidential issue). But I still sorry if I break this. Smile Anyway, I am expecting you can reveal more soon since you have got 2016 catalogues.
Hawkins don't worry about it, if they were already online for people to see I don't see the problem sharing them here too. In LeeAnn's case she got a catalogue (more or less directly from the company I suspect) and was asked not to share, and she is honoring that request. The photos here were probably shared by someone somewhere who was ignorant of such a request or simply defied it and released them, and that is their mistake not yours. And since there's so many members here anyways one of us would've found the pics eventually. Laughing As far as I'm concerned, you have done nothing wrong (no one asked you not to share and you aren't the one who released the photos originally), you have done us a service instead. Very Happy

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  Wink )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10243

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:20 am

Thank you Paige, well said Very Happy

Yes, I received the catalog from James and he asked me not to share until the 31st.
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Deseo

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 26
Joined : 2010-07-11
Posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:06 am

New adult Dalmatian looks almost perfect! Good proportions, nice balanced body and beautiful head. The only flaw is the loose skin on his neck (or is it the angle of the photo?) and the paws might be a bit weird. I will definitely buy it! cheers cheers cheers

_________________
Emilia
Back to top Go down
http://deseo.suntuubi.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26710

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:58 pm

Nothing for me in 2016 :)

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

avatar

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US
Age : 51
Joined : 2011-01-30
Posts : 1131

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:12 pm

I really like the rhino calves, esp. Ana's sitting one. But why did they make a walking one, too? The hippo baby reminds me of the Bullyland one--always with its mouth open. I will probably get it as it does go well with the mother. Cannot wait to see more...thanks for sharing.

_________________
Shawn
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22077

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:16 pm

yes, at first, two rhino calves seems a good idea to contrast with the more commom pair of polar bears or lion cubs. Though, rhinos usually have a single ofspring. Nevertheless, we can see similar examples im other brands. There is still something to clear up, is not the walking one Anna's work? It is hard to understand if two different sculptors worked simultaneously im different sculpts of the same creature, making a research work im paralel amd risking to have two nom compatible figures. scratch

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

avatar

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US
Age : 51
Joined : 2011-01-30
Posts : 1131

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:44 pm

@Roger wrote:
yes, at first, two rhino calves seems a good idea to contrast with the more commom pair of polar bears or lion cubs. Though, rhinos usually have a single ofspring. Nevertheless,  we can see similar examples im other brands. There is still something to clear up, is not the walking one Anna's work? It is hard to understand if two different sculptors worked simultaneously im different sculpts of the same creature, making a research work im paralel amd risking to have two nom compatible figures. scratch  

The sitting calf is Anna's. Here is what she wrote:

I want that ermine too, this model looks great in this colour variant Very Happy I'm glad you like the sitting rhino calf Roger, it is my work (almost the only model I designed for Mojo 2016) Very Happy

_________________
Shawn
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

avatar

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US
Age : 51
Joined : 2011-01-30
Posts : 1131

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:50 pm

The two calves are different looking in detail--Anna's is much more detailed than the other, however, I may guess Anna's calf is a little older, but still much more detailed. Nice work Anna!

_________________
Shawn
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

avatar

Country/State : USA /// Pacific Northwest
Age : 35
Joined : 2015-03-02
Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:01 pm

I love the sitting rhino calf. So adorable! I hope we don't have to wait 12+ months for them to release him.

_________________
Jessica
Schleich | Safari Ltd. | CollectA | Papo | Mojö Fun | Bullyland | Yowie | Little Critterz | Breyer | et al...
Back to top Go down
shadoweon

avatar

Country/State : Virginia,United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2013-09-02
Posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:19 am

Yes! They made a white ermine/stoat finally. That is exactly what I was hoping they would make to go with the regular stoat.

As for everything else...not super impressed with alot of the animals but the wolf pup is very cute. I'll add him and the howling one to my list but the ermine is definitely first priority.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9666

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:59 pm

@Roger wrote:
yes, at first, two rhino calves seems a good idea to contrast with the more commom pair of polar bears or lion cubs. Though, rhinos usually have a single ofspring. Nevertheless,  we can see similar examples im other brands. There is still something to clear up, is not the walking one Anna's work? It is hard to understand if two different sculptors worked simultaneously im different sculpts of the same creature, making a research work im paralel amd risking to have two nom compatible figures. scratch  

Yes, the sitting rhino is my work, the walking one is not my work. I think they fit quite well together, my guess is the walking rhino was probably designed after prototype of sitting rhino arrived to Mojo factory, so their style is quite similar. Smile
My other work is not shown yet. I only designed two animals for Mojo 2016. I hope next year I will have some more projects Very Happy

@LeeAnn wrote:

I love the sitting rhino drunken My second favorite of all the 2016 models, second only to one that hasn't been revealed - which I think is yours too? Wink

Well, I can only guess, I think it's possible because my other work is not shown yet and your favourite is also not revealed Wink

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22077

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Anna, I had already understood that sitting rhino was your work as it is subjacente im my comment. It makes me very happy once it is my favorit of all releases presented up to this date im this topic. I think also that all other figures seen competently sculpted, they only lack a bit of innovation. thanks for your explanation, now it makes some sense to me amd I think it is a praise to your work. I am eager to see pictures of missing releases amd to see which other figure have you sculpted. bounce

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4467

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:32 pm

How great the sitting rhino calf is your work Anna Very Happy
Very curious what you did as a second animal bounce cheers

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4467

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:37 pm

Mojo has two backpacks with a playscape in the back, new for 2016.

Wildlife backpack
Prehistoric backpack

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4480

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:13 am

Mojo Fun showed a picture of the Tinker yearling to come out next year. Ana is it your work? Its a wonderful model, if you can find its mother to go with it. Laughing

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  Wink )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

avatar

Country/State : India
Age : 47
Joined : 2015-02-28
Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:48 am

@hawkins_zh wrote:
If I got new animal pictures, I will continue update.

Please Do Hawkins !! Thanks so much cheers

_________________
afro James
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9666

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:14 am

@Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Mojo Fun showed a picture of the Tinker yearling to come out next year. Ana is it  your work? Its a wonderful model, if you can find its mother to go with it. Laughing
Yes, tinker yearling is my work. I think the photo they shown is a bit strange, a bit untypical angle and not very sharp? I don't know if it's the same in catalog? Smile




Here are photos of unpainted prototype of this model, I think the photos are a bit more clear Smile




_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10243

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Ooh your sculpt looks so much nicer Anna! Now I really need one cheers

That's all of the animals, there are only two more fantasy models remaining.
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SeanieP

avatar

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US
Age : 51
Joined : 2011-01-30
Posts : 1131

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:08 pm

Great work Anna!

_________________
Shawn
Back to top Go down
Shanti

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 57
Joined : 2014-02-12
Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Wow, the Tinker looks awesome Ana!! I love you Thank you for your great pictures! Too bad Mojö does not take good pictures!!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4480

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:40 pm

He is a fantastic model! Great job. And sometimes I wonder if companies take bad pictures on purpose. scratch

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  Wink )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

avatar

Country/State : Nederland
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-10-24
Posts : 1222

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Is it true that i can not find a lot of the newer mojo fun horses on de MVP webstie?
I wanted to own the tinker mare also and this foal is really nice to so where can i find those if they are not on the mpv ?

_________________
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4467

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:02 pm

Are you going to make copies of your sculpt Anna?
I really want a horse from you one day, and this one is really nice Very Happy
(As are the others, so it is hard to choose.)
(Oh and I see painted version are temporarily unavailable XD)

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9666

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:03 pm

@LeeAnn wrote:
Ooh your sculpt looks so much nicer Anna! Now I really need one cheers

That's all of the animals, there are only two more fantasy models remaining.

@SeanieP wrote:
Great work Anna!

Thank you for good words about this model Very Happy

@Shanti wrote:
Wow, the Tinker looks awesome Ana!! I love you  Thank you for your great pictures! Too bad Mojö does not take good pictures!!

@Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
He is a fantastic model! Great job. And sometimes I wonder if companies take bad pictures on purpose. scratch

I don't know, I think the catalog photos by Mojo are often not very good. I don't think they do it on purpose.

@Dum_my wrote:
Is it true that i can not find  a lot of the newer mojo fun horses on de MVP webstie?
I wanted to own the tinker mare also and this foal is really nice to so where can i find those if they are not on the mpv ?

I'm so sorry, I really don't know why these models are still unavailable anywhere in Europe (I think? scratch ) I don't get much information about it from Mojo. I have heard here on forum that MPV doesn't want to continue selling  Mojo, but perhaps other stores will continue? I really don't know, if I get more information I will write on forum too.  
In the Netherlands Mojo animals are available in V&D stores so maybe tinker and shetlands will be there also? study scratch

@NightLioness wrote:
Are you going to make copies of your sculpt Anna?
I really want a horse from you one day, and this one is really nice Very Happy
(As are the others, so it is hard to choose.)
(Oh and I see painted version are temporarily unavailable XD)

I hope I will get some resin copies of this one.
About painted version option of my horse models, yes, it's temporary unavailable, I want to focus on sculpting. study But if I get some resin copies of this tinker I will want to paint 1 or 2 Smile

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
jarda

avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 45
Joined : 2011-01-24
Posts : 884

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:14 pm

0 items on my wishlist! My wallet says: Thank you, Mojo... Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26710

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:20 pm

@jarda wrote:
0 items on my wishlist! My wallet says: Thank you, Mojo... Razz Razz Razz
Like my wishlist :)

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Tove



Country/State : Norway
Age : 74
Joined : 2012-12-09
Posts : 650

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:33 am

@Ana wrote:
........ I only designed two animals for Mojo 2016. I hope next year I will have some more projects Very Happy ....

I hope so too. Your sculptures are so beautiful drunken and I have both the sitting rhino and the tinker on my wishlist for 2016. I hope they wil be available in European webshops very soon. I'm still waiting for the 2015 collection.Sad Mad
Back to top Go down
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2097

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:34 am

I don't understand anything about horses, but this sculputure is just awesome! Applause Do you may also do have some of the rhino?

_________________
Bryan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5413

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:47 am

I will definitely buy Anna "Baby rhino creation".
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15007

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:05 am

Your sculptures are awesome Anna drunken I will buy two Mojo in 2016 Wink

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9666

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:51 am

@Tove wrote:
@Ana wrote:
........ I only designed two animals for Mojo 2016. I hope next year I will have some more projects Very Happy ....

I hope so too. Your sculptures are so beautiful drunken  and I have both the sitting rhino and the tinker on my wishlist for 2016. I hope they wil be available in European webshops very soon. I'm still waiting for the 2015 collection.Sad Mad  

@ken yeo wrote:
I will definitely buy Anna "Baby rhino creation".

@Kikimalou wrote:
Your sculptures are awesome Anna drunken I will buy two Mojo in 2016 Wink

Thank you for so nice comments friends Very Happy I also hope that Mojo will be easier available in future. Smile

@arafan wrote:
I don't understand anything about horses, but this sculputure is just awesome! Applause Do you may also do have some of the rhino?

Thank you! Yes, I have also some photos of rhino prototype Smile






_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10243

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:16 pm

I love you I love you I love you

Two Mojos for me in 2016 as well cheers
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Wilorvise

avatar

Country/State : Michigan, USA
Age : 33
Joined : 2014-08-24
Posts : 2111

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:39 pm

When do US sources usually get the new Mojo?

_________________
Laura
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10243

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:56 pm

Good question. Hobby Lobby doesn't have the full range of 2015 and I don't order online so that I don't know...
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
lucky luke

avatar

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-07-17
Posts : 3694

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Great work Anna! Very Happy Applause Applause Applause cheers queen drunken
Back to top Go down
Bongo



Country/State : Germany
Age : 47
Joined : 2011-10-13
Posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Finally, also Mojo is dead, so only Collecta has left. Saves a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4480

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:41 pm

Mojo just posted a photo of a black Pegasus.

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  Wink )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2097

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:34 am

It looks much better than on the photos of Mojo! Thanks for sharing! Very Happy

_________________
Bryan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

avatar

Country/State : Nederland
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-10-24
Posts : 1222

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:10 am

'' @Dum_my wrote:
Is it true that i can not find a lot of the newer mojo fun horses on de MVP webstie?
I wanted to own the tinker mare also and this foal is really nice to so where can i find those if they are not on the mpv ?

I'm so sorry, I really don't know why these models are still unavailable anywhere in Europe (I think? scratch ) I don't get much information about it from Mojo. I have heard here on forum that MPV doesn't want to continue selling Mojo, but perhaps other stores will continue? I really don't know, if I get more information I will write on forum too.
In the Netherlands Mojo animals are available in V&D stores so maybe tinker and shetlands will be there also? study scratch ''

So i tride the V&D but they are getting a exucution delay.. sow there website is down and in the store i can not find any of the horses not even a dino ore some mojo figure.

Also i tride to send a messasge to the official mojo fun facebook page. They said i had to look on there website for a distubutor... But know the great news. My laptop doens't give me permission to look at there website. My laptop just gives me a default page with that the site is unsafe. I have tride a hundred times know but is doesn't work.

Sow if MPV is not selling them i really don't know where i can find them at the moment. A trip to france is not the fastest and cheapest way i think haha Laughing


_________________
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

avatar

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland
Age : 30
Joined : 2011-03-13
Posts : 1338

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:41 am

@Dum_my wrote:
But know the great news. My laptop doens't give me permission to look at there website. My laptop just gives me a default page with that the site is unsafe. I have tride a hundred times know but is doesn't work.
Same here, I get warning that website may be dangerous to my computer.

_________________
~Magda
(formerly Mangalarga)

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2933

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:10 pm

Well so far I´m not very pleased with news by Mojo but there are few animals I want for sure... sitting rhino calf, hippo calf and horse for sure :)

_________________
my website http://dixieboy.webnode.cz/
my outside photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9666

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:33 pm

@Dum_my wrote:
'' @Dum_my wrote:
Is it true that i can not find  a lot of the newer mojo fun horses on de MVP webstie?
I wanted to own the tinker mare also and this foal is really nice to so where can i find those if they are not on the mpv ?

I'm so sorry, I really don't know why these models are still unavailable anywhere in Europe (I think? scratch ) I don't get much information about it from Mojo. I have heard here on forum that MPV doesn't want to continue selling  Mojo, but perhaps other stores will continue? I really don't know, if I get more information I will write on forum too.  
In the Netherlands Mojo animals are available in V&D stores so maybe tinker and shetlands will be there also? study scratch ''

So i tride the V&D but they are getting a exucution delay.. sow there website is down and in the store i can not find any of the horses not even a dino ore some mojo figure.

Also i tride to send a messasge to the official mojo fun facebook page. They said i had to look on there website for a distubutor... But know the great news. My laptop doens't give me permission to look at there website. My laptop just gives me a default page with that the site is unsafe. I have tride a hundred times know but is doesn't work.

Sow if MPV is not selling them i really don't know where i can find them at the moment. A trip to france is not the fastest and cheapest way i think haha  Laughing


If I will have a chance to get plastic versions of these horses from Mojo I will then try to get them also for you. Do you need any of the horses from previous years? I think I still have plastic Suffolk Punch and Fjord if you like (I'm not 100%sure but I would check for you if you are interested) Smile . I don't have plastic version of tinker, but I have resin of this mould and of shetland mare as well. Smile

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4467

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:41 pm

@Ana wrote:
@Dum_my wrote:
'' @Dum_my wrote:
Is it true that i can not find  a lot of the newer mojo fun horses on de MVP webstie?
I wanted to own the tinker mare also and this foal is really nice to so where can i find those if they are not on the mpv ?

I'm so sorry, I really don't know why these models are still unavailable anywhere in Europe (I think? scratch ) I don't get much information about it from Mojo. I have heard here on forum that MPV doesn't want to continue selling  Mojo, but perhaps other stores will continue? I really don't know, if I get more information I will write on forum too.  
In the Netherlands Mojo animals are available in V&D stores so maybe tinker and shetlands will be there also? study scratch ''

So i tride the V&D but they are getting a exucution delay.. sow there website is down and in the store i can not find any of the horses not even a dino ore some mojo figure.

Also i tride to send a messasge to the official mojo fun facebook page. They said i had to look on there website for a distubutor... But know the great news. My laptop doens't give me permission to look at there website. My laptop just gives me a default page with that the site is unsafe. I have tride a hundred times know but is doesn't work.

Sow if MPV is not selling them i really don't know where i can find them at the moment. A trip to france is not the fastest and cheapest way i think haha  Laughing


If I will have a chance to get plastic versions of these horses from Mojo I will then try to get them also for you. Do you need any of the horses from previous years? I think I still have plastic Suffolk Punch and Fjord if you like (I'm not 100%sure but I would check for you if you are interested) Smile . I don't have plastic version of tinker, but I have resin of this mould and of shetland mare as well. Smile  

*walks in...* Can you get the Gaur? *walks out...* XD

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9666

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:34 pm

@NightLioness wrote:
@Ana wrote:
@Dum_my wrote:
'' @Dum_my wrote:
Is it true that i can not find  a lot of the newer mojo fun horses on de MVP webstie?
I wanted to own the tinker mare also and this foal is really nice to so where can i find those if they are not on the mpv ?

I'm so sorry, I really don't know why these models are still unavailable anywhere in Europe (I think? scratch ) I don't get much information about it from Mojo. I have heard here on forum that MPV doesn't want to continue selling  Mojo, but perhaps other stores will continue? I really don't know, if I get more information I will write on forum too.  
In the Netherlands Mojo animals are available in V&D stores so maybe tinker and shetlands will be there also? study scratch ''

So i tride the V&D but they are getting a exucution delay.. sow there website is down and in the store i can not find any of the horses not even a dino ore some mojo figure.

Also i tride to send a messasge to the official mojo fun facebook page. They said i had to look on there website for a distubutor... But know the great news. My laptop doens't give me permission to look at there website. My laptop just gives me a default page with that the site is unsafe. I have tride a hundred times know but is doesn't work.

Sow if MPV is not selling them i really don't know where i can find them at the moment. A trip to france is not the fastest and cheapest way i think haha  Laughing


If I will have a chance to get plastic versions of these horses from Mojo I will then try to get them also for you. Do you need any of the horses from previous years? I think I still have plastic Suffolk Punch and Fjord if you like (I'm not 100%sure but I would check for you if you are interested) Smile . I don't have plastic version of tinker, but I have resin of this mould and of shetland mare as well. Smile  

*walks in...* Can you get the Gaur? *walks out...* XD

Will check. If I have him I will take it with me this Saturday Wink

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SeanieP

avatar

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US
Age : 51
Joined : 2011-01-30
Posts : 1131

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:59 pm

I will not get much from mojo this year--rhino calf sitting, and maybe hippo calf.

_________________
Shawn
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4467

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:56 pm

@Ana wrote:
@NightLioness wrote:
@Ana wrote:
@Dum_my wrote:
'' @Dum_my wrote:
Is it true that i can not find  a lot of the newer mojo fun horses on de MVP webstie?
I wanted to own the tinker mare also and this foal is really nice to so where can i find those if they are not on the mpv ?

I'm so sorry, I really don't know why these models are still unavailable anywhere in Europe (I think? scratch ) I don't get much information about it from Mojo. I have heard here on forum that MPV doesn't want to continue selling  Mojo, but perhaps other stores will continue? I really don't know, if I get more information I will write on forum too.  
In the Netherlands Mojo animals are available in V&D stores so maybe tinker and shetlands will be there also? study scratch ''

So i tride the V&D but they are getting a exucution delay.. sow there website is down and in the store i can not find any of the horses not even a dino ore some mojo figure.

Also i tride to send a messasge to the official mojo fun facebook page. They said i had to look on there website for a distubutor... But know the great news. My laptop doens't give me permission to look at there website. My laptop just gives me a default page with that the site is unsafe. I have tride a hundred times know but is doesn't work.

Sow if MPV is not selling them i really don't know where i can find them at the moment. A trip to france is not the fastest and cheapest way i think haha  Laughing


If I will have a chance to get plastic versions of these horses from Mojo I will then try to get them also for you. Do you need any of the horses from previous years? I think I still have plastic Suffolk Punch and Fjord if you like (I'm not 100%sure but I would check for you if you are interested) Smile . I don't have plastic version of tinker, but I have resin of this mould and of shetland mare as well. Smile  

*walks in...* Can you get the Gaur? *walks out...* XD

Will check. If I have him I will take it with me this Saturday Wink

Oooohmygoodness!!! Thank you! bounce cheers I love you

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22077

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:04 am

Anna, thanks for additional pictures of that lovely Tinker foal and for your superb rhino calf. I never wanted so much a baby as I want now! bounce bounce I am feeling pregnant... pale Wink Laughing

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10243

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:44 am

@Roger wrote:
I am feeling pregnant... pale Wink  Laughing

Oh boy...
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
scot(t)

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 49
Joined : 2012-03-03
Posts : 3000

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:55 am

I love the sitting Rhinoceros. Super cool. Other than that, though, the only other model from Mojo I'll be getting is the Ermine. (Anna, the horse is amazing; but I don't collect horses.) Regarding the Ermine, it's the only time I've been thrilled that a company repainted an old model a different color. I love the Stoat, but I'm so pleased to get an Ermine too.

I'm dying to know what the heck happened to Mojo. I know someone out there knows, but I realize you're all being too discreet to say in public. I understand.... sigh....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!   

Back to top Go down
 
2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 2016 Mojö Fun - Completely revealed page 1!
» Las Amazonas
» Blind Items Revealed: George Clooney was the A-list in this one
» Joanna Page in future DW 2 Part Episode?
» Completely random quotes, taken from completely random posts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: