Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

OMG, I just bought the Friesian from the BLUE RIBBON collection....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: OMG, I just bought the Friesian from the BLUE RIBBON collection....   Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:22 pm

cheers I love you You know, when you are searching for so long on ebay, for that special horse and it never seems to be for sale you kinda loose al hope you ever going to find one....
well, Today is the day that I found him, and I was looking with that little voice in the back of my head telling me 'no use, you're not going to find one'  ...and then, there he was, saw the photo.... saw the tekst "sofort"kaufen" so I did... Laughing
Buy first- read the tekst later ....
Now I have butterflies in my stomach...... He was the last Friesian on my wishlist! so Happy!
I will show hem as soon as he arrivés! I love you cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
picture is from the ebay seller
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: OMG, I just bought the Friesian from the BLUE RIBBON collection....   Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:27 pm

Gefeliciteerd!! Wat super! cheers Crocodile
Oooh, ik ka me die vlinders wel voorstellen, Fries is prachtig drunken bounce I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: OMG, I just bought the Friesian from the BLUE RIBBON collection....   Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:40 pm

Beautiful Fries! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: OMG, I just bought the Friesian from the BLUE RIBBON collection....   Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Congrats on finishing your Friesian wishlist.  That's very exciting. sunny

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: OMG, I just bought the Friesian from the BLUE RIBBON collection....   Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:43 pm

He is indeed gorgeous cheers
And ohhh, don't we all know that feeling, -to find something you have almost totally given up Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
...and you even finished your friesian collection  Applause

A Crocodile huge congratualtions-hug cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: OMG, I just bought the Friesian from the BLUE RIBBON collection....   Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:45 pm

Congratulations

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: OMG, I just bought the Friesian from the BLUE RIBBON collection....   Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Yay!! So glad you found him! I love you

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: OMG, I just bought the Friesian from the BLUE RIBBON collection....   Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:48 pm

Congrats! Very Happy  cheers  I totally understand what you mean with the feeling, also with the ''butterflies in your stomach''! Very Happy Can't wait to see a photo of him in real life! cheers

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: OMG, I just bought the Friesian from the BLUE RIBBON collection....   Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:48 am

What a wonderful feeling it is when you find 'THE ONE'! Congratulations, luck rewards the persistent!
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: OMG, I just bought the Friesian from the BLUE RIBBON collection....   Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:34 am

Thank you all, it's funny, I woke up this morning and the first thing that came to my mind was "I got him".....
I only can say "Don't give up hope, keep searching and one day you will find it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG, I just bought the Friesian from the BLUE RIBBON collection....   Today at 2:12 am

Back to top Go down

OMG, I just bought the Friesian from the BLUE RIBBON collection....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1