Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:00 pm

[

Last edited by tvlbdv on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:03 pm

That's the first ''real'' picture I see of the papo roaring tiger 2015 Shocked  bounce He's lovely! I love you But really, really nice collection! Applause Congrats!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:07 pm

It is a very beautiful tiger collection, Papo tigers (and all their big cats ) are amazing cheers cheers Congrats! Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:08 pm

@TheLastStardust wrote:
That's the first ''real'' picture I see of the papo roaring tiger 2015 Shocked  bounce He's lovely! I love you But really, really nice collection! Applause Congrats!!

Thank you! I looove my cats! :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:11 pm

@Saien wrote:
It is a very beautiful tiger collection, Papo tigers (and all their big cats ) are amazing cheers cheers Congrats! Applause Applause

Yes, indeed! Thank you ^_^
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:29 pm

Such wonderful pictures of your beautyful collection cheers cat Applause

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:52 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
Such wonderful pictures of your beautyful collection cheers cat Applause

Thank you!! :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:56 pm

Nice tiger collection tvlbdv Very Happy  I ilke the way you chose to marry them Laughing

Please would you agree to make a walkaround of the roarring tiger? Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:04 pm

@Kikimalou wrote:
Nice tiger collection tvlbdv Very Happy  I ilke the way you chose to marry them Laughing

Thank's, I think now they look better on the shelf :). Recently I thought about it. Yes, I do. Friday will be the time for it. I need to make a good photos and not only...!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:57 pm

Great Very Happy Thank you

SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:30 pm

tvlbdv wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Thank's, I think now they look better on the shelf :). Recently I thought about it. Yes, I do. Friday will be the time for it. I need to make a good photos and not only...!

cheers bounce cheers bounce Applause

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:04 am

Starting your collection with Papo tigers is a good idea once they're the best on market. Very Happy The only problem is that if you are thinking in adding other brands, you'll find them less detailed. Though, every figure as its own interest and some of others are also good, new Schleich are very decent and Mojo are very well sculpted. Almost all my non vintage tigers are also Papo what shows my admiration for these figures. I am also glad you'll present your new Papo tiger roaring, it is one of the highlights of 2015.
I hope you can find the old tigress, she is the begining of this story. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:27 am

cheers cheers cheers Tigerrrrsss
No, PAPO Tigerrrsss cheers cheers cheers
Very Happy Laughing
I love them !
And I still miss this new, roaring guy.
Roger is right, the old Papo roaring tigress ...and her partner - the Lion , are the grandparents
of the Papo wild cats and they are very special to me :)

Veri nice topic, I can`t wait for the Roaring tiger walkaround bounce Very Happy

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:05 am

A nice collection :)

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:59 am

Thank you very much, guys! I hope to share her photos with you soon! Agree, that Papo tigers are the best than the other brands, but it's not the worst Smile
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:20 pm

Looking great

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:30 pm

Nice to see all the Papo tigers together Very Happy
Maybe the new Schleich tiger and cub is something for you?

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:05 pm

@Wilorvise wrote:
Looking great

Thank you :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:08 pm

@NightLioness wrote:
Nice to see all the Papo tigers together Very Happy
Maybe the new Schleich tiger and cub is something for you?

Yes, I'm thinking about it! Maybe soon I will buy them... :)
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:36 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause What are you country from? The excelent tigres!

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:19 pm

[quote="Sergey"]:!(o)): :!(o)): :!(o)): :!(o)): :!(o)): :!(o)): :!(o)): What are you country from? The excelent tigres! [/quote]

Thank you!

Last edited by tvlbdv on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:12 pm

tvlbdv wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause What are you country from? The excelent tigres!

Thank you! From Poland (I'm currently living in Ukraine). But I can speak russian, ukrainian... I am Tvv from the VK community :)

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid It,s you?! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Wink

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:22 am

@Sergey wrote:
tvlbdv wrote:
@Sergey wrote:

Thank you! From Poland (I'm currently living in Ukraine). But I can speak russian, ukrainian... I am Tvv from the VK community :)

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid It,s you?! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Wink

Yes! Why are you so surprised? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)   Today at 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down

My Tiger collection (as of 6th November 2015)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1