Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

New Residents

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: New Residents   Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:32 pm

So-at last, here are some new residents of my African Rainforest Diorama-now it is no longer the Ituri Forets, there are no pygmy hippos and zebra duiker in the Kongo.

So I hope for more species for this phantastic habitat..

.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Residents   Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Ohhh! So wonderful  cheers Applause

It must have taken ages to make, - and a good sence both for details and overview. And a steady hand !!! Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: New Residents   Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:05 pm

That is fantastic. Your efforts were not in vain.

PostSubject: Re: New Residents   Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:30 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Residents   Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:48 pm

Wonderful scene, it gives feeling of real jungle! The hippo calf is pure cuteness, adorable! I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New Residents   Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:32 pm

I don't know the jungle name but it is beautiful Cool

Bongo

PostSubject: Re: New Residents   Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:17 am

Thank you folks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

If you scroll down in the menu"Dioramas", you will find the Thread"Ituri Forest Diorama". I made it for my big herd of okapis.So you can see there much more pictures. The Ituri Forest is located in Kongo and the only place where you can find okapis in the wild But now I have so many more rainforest species, so I will put them into my rainforest diorama to do some pictures of them. After it, of course the okapis will move back to their home...
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New Residents   Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:49 pm

Wow this is great! cheers cheers cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Residents   Today at 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down

New Residents
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1