Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around

Go down 
+2
Kikimalou
Ana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 23:08

And one more walk around for today, the Oriental Stork (Ciconia boyciana) by Kaiyodo from the Natural Monuments of Japan line. I think it is the only mass produced model of this species. Again the model normally comes with a book but I have only the figure. It is puzzled models but the seems are quite well hidden. The model is cast in plastic similar to "major brands" plastic, it is heavier than Choco Q models by Kaiyodo.
Info about Oriental Stork can be found for example on ARKive
I didn't check what scale is this model. The size is shown by lego pirate Wink I like especially it's pose and the species choice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 23:10

It is a great and elegant model Very Happy Too much class Applause

Thank you Anna cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 01:19

Ana, I am absolutly delighted with your walk arounds of these wonderful figures! Very Happy So, please don't get angry with me if I am looking too much to your bird legs. But, shouldn't these legs be of a more vibrant red? The rest seems very beautiful again! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 07:26

These leges could be of a more vibrant red but they could be like that ones too Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 08:39

A beautyful, beautyful model drunken
As Christophe says, - how comes that only he Japanese can make paintwork like this ?

I did not know about this model before, but now my wishlist just became longer Very Happy

Thankyou for this wonderful wakaround, Anna flower

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 08:40

A must have :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 11:15

Wow amazing figure Anna :)

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 11:25

Thank you for so nice comments Christophe, Susanne, Andreas, Florian and Roger! cheers flower I'm glad you like this model and photos Smile

Roger wrote:
Ana, I am absolutly delighted with your walk arounds of these wonderful figures! Very Happy So, please don't get angry with me if I am looking too much to your bird legs. But, shouldn't these legs be of a more vibrant red? The rest seems very beautiful again! Very Happy

Haha, Roger, from now on I will only show the upper parts of any animal models on this forum. I will have to crop all my photos, oops Laughing tongue

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 13:10

Kikimalou wrote:
These leges could be of a more vibrant red but they could be like that ones too Wink

Yes, I know juveniles have duller red/brown legs so we can find different levels of brightness even in mature birds. Though, the vibrant red is a feature of mature birds. It doesn't mean, in any way, that the figure is wrong or that it is less interesting. Very Happy

Ana wrote:
Thank you for so nice comments Christophe, Susanne, Andreas, Florian and Roger! cheers flower I'm glad you like this model and photos Smile

Roger wrote:

Haha, Roger, from now on I will only show the upper parts of any animal models on this forum. I will have to crop all my photos, oops Laughing tongue

lol! Wink

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around   Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan Oriental Stork walk around
Page 1 of 1