Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 

COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:15 pm

I agree with 3 Kikis! Laughing monkey monkey monkey
We are living an era where toy industry is being redesigned and traditional toys are being oriented to younger children. It explains the change in design in some brands.
Though, we're so lucky having CollectA presenting these very realistic figures of very beautiful and less known animals. Those are not only toys with a worthful educational value but also real animal sculptures to exigent collectors. cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
We are living an era where toy industry is being redesigned and traditional toys are being oriented to younger children. It explains the change in design in some brands.
Though, we're so lucky having CollectA presenting these very realistic figures of very beautiful and less known animals. Those are not only toys with a worthful educational value but also real animal sculptures to exigent collectors. cheers

Amen Laughing

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Oh he's beautiful! I will definitely have to get him to go with my Markhor. I always wanted a plush to be made of this guy but the only one I know of is very expensive. This is a good alternative. :3

Hi! Which other one that you know of are you referring to? Post a pic or link, it is always interesting to see Very Happy Very Happy

Its made by the comapny Hansa but it seems to only be available in the UK sadly (importing it doubles the price):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hansa make hundreds of different animals but many are exclusive to certain countries and not very easy to find for sale. I never found my dream one for sale,only saw it in the catalog. ( the Japanese Serow)

cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Shocked affraid affraid affraid

I want it!

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:17 pm

Ohhhh another jewel in my collection I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Oh I love it! I love you Gorgeous! Very Happy

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:39 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:05 am

Second one from CollectA 2016 on my wishlist (and new species for my collection too). Bravo CollectA! Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:41 pm

more new species to come, although remember only a small selection of wildlife models this year, the smallest amount released, there just wasn't much time Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:44 pm

Wonderful model!!!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:49 pm

more new species to come, although remember only a small selection of wildlife models this year, the smallest amount released, there just wasn't much time Very Happy Very Happy
How many others do we can expect?

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:26 pm

Fantastic choice CollectA , a must have for me for sure ! I love you will be a pride of many collectors and thank you CollectA for so many other amazing rare species of animals cheers

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:03 am

Just received the Himalayan Tahr and can only say "GRAZIE cheers CollectA" for an amazing figure and choosing this amazing species .. the catalog pics just cannot do justice to this Tahr

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:10 am

Photooooo!!! XD Razz Very Happy cheers drunken sunny

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:47 am

Just received the Himalayan Tahr and can only say "GRAZIE cheers  CollectA" for an amazing figure and choosing this amazing species .. the catalog pics just cannot do justice to this Tahr

Yesssssssssssss    pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:50 am

Just received the Himalayan Tahr and can only say "GRAZIE cheers  CollectA" for an amazing figure and choosing this amazing species .. the catalog pics just cannot do justice to this Tahr

Yesssssssssssss    pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Just uploaded !! it is a beautiful sculpt !!

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:50 am

Karin , I made few pics from the phone ... but the light still is no good .. did not use the flash so you get the best color texture of the Tahr .. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the toes are exquisitely done .. he is a handsome fella !!

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:01 pm

one more pic ..hope we get a companion soon !! the female H Tahr is a beautiful being too !!!

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:14 pm

I am in love, want it so bad now. Look at the texture of the fur, the majestic pose!
Thank you for the photos James!! Applause cheers drunken

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:21 pm

I am in love, want it so bad now. Look at the texture of the fur, the majestic pose!
Thank you for the photos James!! Applause cheers drunken

Your Welcome Karin and you will love it for sure ! Yes the paint scheme is also quite nice as its not easy doing all that fur , the Tahr can get thicker fur than this in deep winter but CollectA has done splendid work and especially giving us an opportunity to adopt them home Very Happy

I think we need two of them at least for a nice mountain diorama Idea

Admin

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:28 pm

Thanks James for pics, we can see clearly how sumptuosuly sculpted it is. Surely in my wish list! bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:38 pm

Thanks James for pics, we can see clearly how sumptuosuly sculpted it is. Surely in my wish list! bounce

Welcome Rogerio ! the eyes , pupils are neatly done too which enhances the expression to the Tahr , alas my pics are simple and do not reflect that detail

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:39 pm

I'm very happy to watch the first pics of the Himalayan Tahr. It is a nicely done model. Big congratulation cheers

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:12 pm

I want to move to India affraid cheers

James, you lucky guy Very Happy
A HUGE congratulations , and thankyou for the pictures of this awesome model Applause Very Happy

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:07 pm

I want it badly! Thank you for posting!

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:47 pm

Googling Tahr, I found this , - can you see them ? Can you count them ? :

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:08 am

Congrats James! I agree. The catalog pic can't do justice. The real figurine is better than the pic.

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:12 pm

I'm very happy to watch the first pics of the Himalayan Tahr. It is a nicely done model. Big congratulation cheers

Kiki !! this one is for you !! The Kiwi and Pangolin for scale cheers

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:21 pm

I want to move to India affraid cheers

James, you lucky guy Very Happy
A HUGE congratulations , and thank you for the pictures of this awesome model Applause Very Happy

Susanne Your are Welcome to India !! If I ever leave the city of Bombay and settle down in Goa you r even more welcome ! Rogerio is already invited since he is Portuguese and Goa has deep connections !! Wink except the Goan Port wine isnt as good as the Sandemans Port , you can enjoy the Sun, Sand , Sea .. Coconut Water fresh !! and the tropical forest ... the Gaur isnt easily seen but Peacocks are wild and the dholes, fruit bats and even crocodiles .. Crocodile ..and its a natural bird sanctuary full of Hornbills, Sun birds, parakeets, its a lazy slow Sleep place unlike the rest of India. drunken

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:28 pm

Congrats James! I agree. The catalog pic can't do justice. The real figurine is better than the pic.

Its a pleasure and feeling of pride king to adopt this years CollectA figures Donny !! The Dugong and Wombat are two figures that may be overshadowed by the others ...I hope I'm wrong and they too get a lot of attention sunny . But this Tahr is Bellisimo !! Big Thanks to CollectA, they once again scored full points in making us happy collectors.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Googling Tahr, I found this , - can you see them ? Can you count them ?  :

Classic video ! Yes they have introduced them in N Zealand .. We have them in Kashmir and conservation programs have started because they are near threatened but not as bad as the situation is for the Nilgiri Tahr in south India ... the Himalayan Blue Sheep or as we call them Bharal in India are another classic species found in the same region .. the Chiru has disappeared almost due to the trade of the shawls made from their fur .. Crying or Very sad

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:07 pm

It looks absolutely wonderfully done! But looks a little big for me. Sad

Thanks for sharing and congratulations! cheers

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:27 pm

It looks absolutely wonderfully done! But looks a little big for me. Sad

Thanks for sharing and congratulations! cheers

Bryan , the H. Tahr is a large goat species ...Huge actually ! That's why sadly it is being hunted like the Markhor ( also made by CollectA) . cheers Dont miss it !

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:11 am

Its a pleasure and feeling of pride king to adopt this years CollectA figures Donny !! The Dugong and Wombat are two figures that may be overshadowed by the others ...I hope I'm wrong and they too get a lot of attention sunny . But this Tahr is Bellisimo !! Big Thanks to CollectA, they once again scored full points in making us happy collectors.

I know the feeling James, I have the same feeling. The Wombat is amazing! Like the tahr, i have this one. The detail is fabulous, especially the joey, it got a very tiny feet stepping out of the mother's pouch. I love it!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:48 am

Kiki !! this one is for you !! The Kiwi and Pangolin for scale cheers

Thank you for the pic James cheers

And thank you Susanne for this Shocked incredible video cheers

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:54 am

I know the feeling James, I have the same feeling. The Wombat is amazing! Like the tahr, i have this one. The detail is fabulous, especially the joey, it got a very tiny feet stepping out of the mother's pouch. I love it!

Donny I made pics last nite and just posted them on the Wombat thread .. Pls add ur pics too.. Wud love to see wombats sisters Laughing I love you  .. The wombat is such a simple critter but Kudos to CollectA....they brought her to life , showing her giving life !! CollectA has geniuses working there !V Applause

Admin

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:34 am

Rogerio is already invited since he is Portuguese and Goa has deep connections !! Wink except the Goan Port wine isnt as good as the Sandemans Port , you can enjoy the Sun, Sand , Sea .. Coconut Water fresh !! and the tropical forest ... the Gaur isnt easily seen but Peacocks are wild and the dholes, fruit bats and even crocodiles .. Crocodile ..and its a natural bird sanctuary full of Hornbills, Sun birds, parakeets, its a lazy slow  Sleep  place unlike the rest of India.  drunken

lol! Soon, I am together with Susanne knocking at your door. Wink Goa is surely a clever decision to who wants a unforgetable trip! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:03 am

Donny I made pics last nite and just posted them on the Wombat thread .. Pls add ur pics too.. Wud love to see wombats sisters Laughing I love you  .. The wombat is such a simple critter but Kudos to CollectA....they brought her to life , showing her giving life !! CollectA has geniuses working there !V Applause

Thanks James. I'd love to post your wombat's sister Laughing , along with the Tahr and Schnauzer. But I have trouble with the camera. So sorry I can't post for the moment.

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:34 am

Rogerio is already invited since he is Portuguese and Goa has deep connections !! Wink except the Goan Port wine isnt as good as the Sandemans Port , you can enjoy the Sun, Sand , Sea .. Coconut Water fresh !! and the tropical forest ... the Gaur isnt easily seen but Peacocks are wild and the dholes, fruit bats and even crocodiles .. Crocodile ..and its a natural bird sanctuary full of Hornbills, Sun birds, parakeets, its a lazy slow  Sleep  place unlike the rest of India.  drunken

lol! Soon, I am together with Susanne knocking at your door. Wink Goa is surely a clever decision to who wants a unforgetable trip! Very Happy

Si Rogerio , Bravo !! Welcome !! You should visit Goa !! Im trying to quit the city life of Bombay ( Mumbai) .. and move back to my roots, to the slow peaceful pace of the village life with nature !

Apologies for out of context pic and topic !! ..but above is pic of the old Goan aesthetic homes ..now being replaced slowly by more modern monsterous structures   Crying or Very sad

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)   

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA 2016: WOODLANDS - Himalayan Tahr (88758)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next