Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 

COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:19 am

Here is a wombat sculpt you would not see every day - a mother and child!  It is not so clear in this official shot but there is a small babies head poking out the pouch on the back hence the pose chosen for this model.

A mother carrying her baby.  I had hoped for a more rarer species - the hairy nosed wombat but this model was made at the particular request of an Australian supplier.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:49 am

First I thought, strange pose for a mother wombat and baby.
But then I saw images on Google and it is actually a common pose for a older young in its pouch to look this way XD
I think it is cute, educative and a rare sight in model form. I want it! :3

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:50 am

Very cute :)

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:29 pm

Yes, very cute. I like it. Collecta makes good wild animals.

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:04 pm

Oh so cute and lovely! Must have it! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:07 pm

Ooooooh Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Massimo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:16 pm

FABULOUS cheers

It is always so good, when a manufacturer listens to the customers, - I hope they will continue making animals from Down Under Applause

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:39 pm

Incredible! Another must have!

Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:34 pm

On my wishlist!
She is beautiful!
Bravo, CollectA!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Good model, just love it!

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:26 pm

Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:05 pm

Fantastic model! I've always thought that Australia got a little ignored by model companies, only producing the typical kangaroo and koala. This year, finally they get a bit more attention between CollectA and Safari (so far). I just hope that they can also move past the second level of popular animals with Australia, and create many of their marsupials and I hope for a dingo eventually.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
...... I hope for a dingo eventually.

Yes ! bounce Yes ! bounce Very Happy Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:32 pm

YESSSSS cheers Another musthave for me drunken

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:36 pm

Oh so cute and lovely! Must have it! cheers

cheers drunken Cool Applause
Back to top Go down
ezhilan

Country/State : india

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:49 pm

excellent one
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:08 pm

The pouch with joey in this figure is an excellent idea. I've found always intringuing the backward pouch in wombats in and this is a figure that will show it to everyohne. As burrowing animals, it is a huge advantage that these pouches are like that. Fabulous creation from Nature, fabulous release from CollectA! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:15 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:20 pm

This is VERY GOOD! cheers cheers sunny and so original : a must have for sure.... Crocodile
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Lovely model, great species cheers

jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:01 am

Great model! On my wishlist definitely... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Aaaaah I definitely need this one I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:06 am

Here is a wombat sculpt you would not see every day - a mother and child!  It is not so clear in this official shot but there is a small babies head poking out the pouch on the back hence the pose chosen for this model.

A mother carrying her baby.  I had hoped for a more rarer species - the hairy nosed wombat but this model was made at the particular request of an Australian supplier.

Numaan!! what will be the size of this figure ? Its as fantastic as this years Kiwi and Chinchilla , a definitive collectors gem

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:30 am

These are super cute I love you I love you

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:45 am

The Wombat mama and the baby (has one palm pushing its way into the world outside ... )I've never seen such animated attention to detail ... CollectA you are a miniature educational figure encyclopaedia for animals  study  I love you  cheers

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:07 pm

The cutest little wombats I have ever seen! I love you
It is amazing to see all the small details so clearly. Thank you for the beautiful walkarround. Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:37 pm

The cutest little wombats I have ever seen! I love you
It is amazing to see all the small details so clearly. Thank you for the beautiful walkarround. Applause cheers

A pleasure to share them Tove sunny ! it looks better in hand than the photographs can show .. as my hands always seem to tremble these days giving a blur to images.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:08 pm

OHHHHH! drunken I love you I love you

Congratulations, James ! This model almost brings tears to my eyes Sad cheers

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:26 pm

Susanne she is a proud mama Wombat sunny and the lil one is impatient to come into this world .. one hand out and expression on baby's face is captured in time I love you

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:50 pm

The baby is already in this world, it is just a hitchhiker. Laughing
It is very nice to see a non kangaroo marsupial with a joey, mainly in a species with a backward pouch. Atention to detail is only one more of the many good points from CollectA these days. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:22 pm

I love you I love you I love you I love you

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:44 pm

Susanne she is a proud mama Wombat sunny and the lil one is impatient to come into this world .. one hand out and expression on baby's face is captured in time I love you

Very Happy Applause cheers cheers cheers Cool sunny drunken
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Now that one i'll get definitley! And It even is in the scale I collect! drunken

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:00 am

Congrats James. Love the details. An amazing figurine by CollectA.

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:10 am

Thank You Donny , I just got the Tahr and Wombat and could not resist the prehistoric world Beishanlong , and my first feathered T.Rex .. the corpse is a classic too .. my first figure of a corpse ( I have few zombies Wink from the walking dead comic series ..but technically they r still walking affraid )

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:32 am

Thank  You Donny , I just got the Tahr and Wombat and could not resist the prehistoric world Beishanlong , and my first feathered T.Rex .. the corpse is a classic too .. my first figure of a corpse ( I have few zombies Wink from the walking dead comic series ..but technically they r still walking  affraid  )

Laughing

What about the Stegosaurus and Triceratops? Aren't you interested in them? I myself don't collect prehistoric now, no more space Sad . But I used to collect them once when I was young.

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:13 am

Thank  You Donny , I just got the Tahr and Wombat and could not resist the prehistoric world Beishanlong , and my first feathered T.Rex .. the corpse is a classic too .. my first figure of a corpse ( I have few zombies Wink from the walking dead comic series ..but technically they r still walking  affraid  )

Laughing

What about the Stegosaurus and Triceratops? Aren't you interested in them? I myself don't collect prehistoric now, no more space Sad . But I used to collect them once when I was young.

I did not get the other corpses , but maybe now I will ... I have already gone silver in my hair Donny but still love the Dino's..(the Kid inside me refuses to run away).... Due to space Im more selective in collecting now too !! ( CollectA gives me no choice though Wink ) Excluding the Horses, Im getting almost all the CollectA 2016. I have few Colorata but avoid getting into the diverse world of Japanese models as it will just suck me in Crocodile ..I collect Model cars and have some few classic NECA figures too and many Todd Mcfarlane art !! ..but i stopped because of costs and also space is over. Just Dinos and selective animals now.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:06 am

Laughing

I did not get the other corpses , but maybe now I will ... I have already gone silver in my hair Donny but still love the Dino's..(the Kid inside me refuses to run away).... Due to space Im more selective in collecting now too !! ( CollectA gives me no choice though Wink ) Excluding the Horses, Im getting almost all the CollectA 2016. I have few Colorata but avoid getting into the diverse world of Japanese models as it will just suck me in Crocodile ..I collect Model cars and have some few classic NECA figures too and many Todd Mcfarlane art !! ..but i stopped because of costs and also space is over. Just Dinos and selective animals now.

Same here with me, beginning to be more selective, but still collect almost all of 2016 CollectA, except prehistoric and DELUXE horse.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)   

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Common Wombat mother & Baby (88756)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1