Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection

Go down 
+2
Wilorvise
Takama
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection Empty
PostSubject: Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection   Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:52 am

Ok, in addition to the Animasaurus collection sculpted by Brandem on the DTF, I had Jetoar Sculpt a line of one of a Kind models for me to collect that i dubbed the Animasaurus Golden Eye Collection.

Basically This a A line of models that i commissioned Jetoar to make, since his skills are Phenomenal. The first model in the Collection was originally going to be a part of the Normal Animasaurus Collection, But i thought it was so good, that it deserved to be in its own line.

I want to Emphasize that these models are ONE OF A KIND, meaning no other copy's of them exist. The collection will feature some pretty well known Dinosaurs, with only a few Obscure species. They are all Distinguished by the fact that All of the models will have Gold or Yellow Eyes similar to the Eyes on the models from The now Extinct Carnegie Collection.

The first model In this line is the Arenysaurus, which was a Spanish Dinosaur that Only Jetoar can do justice for. It was sent to Brandem for casting, but I decided to leave it the way it was and just have him paint it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection   Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:05 am

Very cool. Congrats, Takama.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection   Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Another Iberian dinosaur and it looks so great! Very Happy I I am not an enthusiast of adrosaurs but this one looks really fantastic, wrincles, pose and head are really great! Very Happy
Goldeney is actually the name of an extant dinosaur that you can see in the link below but get ready once it is scary! Shocked
Click here! Wink
It is also amasing to see your refreshed enthusiasm with this new project. Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection   Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 5:22 pm

The cool thing about these models, is that there made from Scratch. Inside that Arenysaurus is a Wire and Foil Skeleton.

My next model will be a Dilophosaurus. But that one is still under construction, but here is the pics of its progress

l]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection   Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Interesting stuff :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection   Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:59 am

The next model is finnished

Dilophosaurus wetherilli. Escale 1:32. Unpainted.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection   Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:30 pm

Bird like legs are striking! cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection   Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:50 pm

Nice dilo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection   Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:30 pm

Dilophosaurus wetherilli. Escale 1:32.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection   Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:08 am

I see an effort of a less horizontal stance to help the balance of that figure. A little draconian but great anyway! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection   Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:33 pm

Magnificent cheers Applause Applause

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection   Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:24 am

Applause Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection   Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Eye Dinosaur Collection
Page 1 of 1