Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Depressed Elephant Has Been Living In A Concrete Cell For 61 Years

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

Depressed Elephant Has Been Living In A Concrete Cell For 61 Years  Empty
PostSubject: Depressed Elephant Has Been Living In A Concrete Cell For 61 Years    Depressed Elephant Has Been Living In A Concrete Cell For 61 Years  EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 1:03 pm

this just made me cry a little. Crying or Very sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Depressed Elephant Has Been Living In A Concrete Cell For 61 Years    Depressed Elephant Has Been Living In A Concrete Cell For 61 Years  EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:35 pm

I just want to scream in anger, seeing such a beautiful animal is such a horrible enclosure! Evil or Very Mad
Poor girl, nothing to do, no other elephants. She even gets angry herself and attacked a few zookeepers and a vet. This isn't right! THIS is not how to care for a captive animal!!

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Depressed Elephant Has Been Living In A Concrete Cell For 61 Years    Depressed Elephant Has Been Living In A Concrete Cell For 61 Years  EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:48 pm

she is cranky because she is depressed and frustrated and lonely. imagine living all your life imprisoned in a lonely concrete cell.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Depressed Elephant Has Been Living In A Concrete Cell For 61 Years    Depressed Elephant Has Been Living In A Concrete Cell For 61 Years  EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:08 pm

sauroid wrote:
she is cranky because she is depressed and frustrated and lonely. imagine living all your life imprisoned in a lonely concrete cell.

I would go depressed myself, just like her. Poor, poor girl Sad

Country/State : USA/TX

PostSubject: Start a Petition to free this elephant & bring its plight to the world's attention   Depressed Elephant Has Been Living In A Concrete Cell For 61 Years  EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 9:50 pm

You can go to Care 2 website and start a petition to free this elephant.  It will at least bring exposure to its plight.   I'm not allowed to list their website link in this reply because I just joined this forum; I have to wait 7 days, however, I'm sure you easily find it by Googling Care 2 Petition . 
I look forward to seeing the petition on the website and sighing it!  It's really easy to do; they walk you through it.
Thanks!

P,S, Did you contact the ASPCA?  They will refer you to their International organization
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depressed Elephant Has Been Living In A Concrete Cell For 61 Years    Depressed Elephant Has Been Living In A Concrete Cell For 61 Years  Empty

Back to top Go down

Depressed Elephant Has Been Living In A Concrete Cell For 61 Years
Page 1 of 1