Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Hirola Antelope (88757)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Hirola Antelope (88757)   Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:28 am

I need to contact Miss Nicolette Lerch soon. I have three years backlog.
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Hirola Antelope (88757)   Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:03 pm

ohhhh man i am so happy to see this Antelope been made not meany people know of this one but im so happy to see it geting made never saw that comeing cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Hirola Antelope (88757)   Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:15 am

I have to applaud Numaan's visionary strength once he decided to persuade CollectA to release a hirola instead of an impala once the chance of a major brand making an impala was higher and in the same exact year Papo is releasing an impala! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Hirola Antelope (88757)   Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have to applaud Numaan's visionary strength once he decided to persuade CollectA to release a hirola instead of an impala once the chance of a major brand making an impala was higher and in the same exact year Papo is releasing an impala! cheers

Applause So true Roger, I wont be surprised if we see another Impala very soon by another major brand.. So this makes the Hirola so much more unique for collectors now as was the Nyala , Chiru , Scimitar Oynx and few more..

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Hirola Antelope (88757)   Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:27 pm

I knew an Impala would be made by someone, it was only a matter of time but I never thought it would be the same year as Hirola!

Imagine if CollectA made an Impala then we would have two ha!

Is this the start of more unique antelopes across all the brands? I hope so!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Hirola Antelope (88757)   Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:25 pm

I knew an Impala would be made by someone, it was only a matter of time but I never thought it would be the same year as Hirola!

Is this the start of more unique antelopes across all the brands?  I hope so!

When we check the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at Toy Animal Wiki, we see that impalas are not rare in toy shape, it was really strange that we needed to wait for 2016 to see the first made by a major brand. Major in the concept we created on STS once Bandaï is a bigger company than all 6 major we list on forum. :) Hirola from CollectA was the first of ever as far as we know and much probably we won't see another hirola again. We need Kiril to work with his statistics but I am sure that even we do not count with CollectA, we are seeing more antelopes these last years than in previous years and I hope brands keep showing new species. bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Hirola Antelope (88757)   Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:59 am

When we check the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at Toy Animal Wiki, we see that impalas are not rare in toy shape, it was really strange that we needed to wait for 2016 to see the first made by a major brand. Major in the concept we created on STS once Bandaï is a bigger company than all 6 major we list on forum. :) Hirola from CollectA was the first of ever as far as we know and much probably we won't see another hirola again. We need Kiril to work with his statistics but I am sure that even we do not count with CollectA, we are seeing more antelopes these last years than in previous years and I hope brands keep showing new species. bounce

Cross our fingers for more!!

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Hirola Antelope (88757)   Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:13 am

gorgeous cheers

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Sassyscribbler

Country/State : United States/Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Hirola Antelope (88757)   Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:06 am

Beautiful sculpture!

Check out my work on...

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Instagram: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Hirola Antelope (88757)   Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:02 am

Very Happy Applause cheers sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Hirola Antelope (88757)   Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:37 pm

By the way, CollectA is really doing a great job giving us wonderful models and never tired of experimenting and introducing rare species.

I wish CollectA will sell a lot of these incredible models and so will continue to produce more rare species Wink

Amen!

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Hirola Antelope (88757)   Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Cross our fingers for more!!

Same here :)

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Hirola Antelope (88757)   Today at 1:39 am

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA 2016: WILDLIFE - Hirola Antelope (88757)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3