Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Kaiyodo QMN-061 Raccoon: A walkaround by Kikimalou

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Kaiyodo QMN-061 Raccoon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:18 am

What!!!! Another raccoon!!!! one more puzzle from Kaiyodo!!!! kikimalou... Crazy macaque, it's not serious No You promised to stop buying such common species who already invaded your shelves Rolling Eyes

Ok ok ok Christophe Embarassed This one is the last (sadly a familiar theme Wink )

As you know, raccoons are endemic to America. Nevertheless this species decided to invade Japan and succeed.( They also invade displays somwhere in France Laughing ).

So, what could be more natural than for Kaiyodo to add a raccoon to it's CapsuleQ "Invading species" set?

Here is the little fellow, I wish you enjoy it Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo QMN-061 Raccoon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With a Lego friend

With Papo Raccoon

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo QMN-061 Raccoon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:33 am

Arrrhw, he is so cute I love you
That little bank-robber-face Laughing And the little "hands" Very Happy

He and his Uncle Papo are wonderful together , aren't they ?

Thankyou for this lovely walkaround, - again cheers

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo QMN-061 Raccoon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:21 pm

I Now that my computer decided to dye again and I am using an alternative way to visit the forum, it is a joy that I find one more of your fantastic walk arounds. I have a weakness for raccoons, officially, my favorite representative is the standing-up from Schleich a nice figure to represent a Southern subspecies, the same way the Papo represents a Northern subspecies and this one surely a good representative of the Japanese invader. Pose is really lovely and surely an interesting figure to work attractively in a shelf. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo QMN-061 Raccoon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:07 pm

Thank you Susanne and Rogério. Very Happy

I'm sorry for your computer Rogério. I don't have the Schleich's standing-up raccoon but the one I really miss now is my Nayab raccoon I trade or gave to someone before realizing it looked like a very very nice Crab-eating raccoon Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo QMN-061 Raccoon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:11 pm

Cute, but as you say:) a puzzle and a common figurine Wink

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo QMN-061 Raccoon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you Susanne and Rogério. Very Happy

I'm sorry for your computer Rogério. I don't have the Schleich's standing-up raccoon but the one I really miss now is my Nayab raccoon I trade or gave to someone before realizing it looked like a very very nice Crab-eating raccoon Wink

You mean the larger one from Realistic series that you pictured to TAI, isn't it? Very Happy
I remember seeing that figure here around in a very strange color, there are lots of variations of that figure though I've never seen it anymore. Sad

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo QMN-061 Raccoon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:26 am

Yes I mean this one Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo QMN-061 Raccoon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   Today at 8:40 am

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo QMN-061 Raccoon: A walkaround by Kikimalou
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1