Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help me identify these horses?

Go down 
+3
Dum_my
Silver Unicornis
Wilorvise
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

Help me identify these horses? Empty
PostSubject: Help me identify these horses?   Help me identify these horses? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 12:01 am

I'm in the middle of taking pictures and cataloguing my collection. The horses are taking a long time... can anyone help me identify these four? Thank you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify these horses?   Help me identify these horses? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 12:22 am

I think the last one is this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify these horses?   Help me identify these horses? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 12:29 am

And the foal is maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

White one possibly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify these horses?   Help me identify these horses? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 12:34 am

All look like Schleich:

1. 13294 Lipizzaner foal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. 13607 Andalusian stallion [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3. 13293 Lipizzaner stallion [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4. 13296 Hannoverian mare [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify these horses?   Help me identify these horses? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 1:21 am

Try this too, if you have more Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify these horses?   Help me identify these horses? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:51 am

Yes yes yes! Thank you thank you thank you! You have no idea how long I searched for these, I only used the wikipedia page, and I kept clicking back and forth without getting anywhere! I really appreciate this! :-)
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify these horses?   Help me identify these horses? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 10:04 am

But there is also a brand mark under there belly?
Almost every horse model has somewhat of a brand mark under there foot ore belly.
By the one you showed there if deffinatly a brand mark that says '; schleich.

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify these horses?   Help me identify these horses? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 10:11 am

Dum_my wrote:
But there is also a brand mark under there belly?
Almost every horse model has somewhat of a brand mark under there foot ore belly.
By the one you showed there if deffinatly a brand mark that says '; schleich.

Yes I know, they are all Schleich, I only collect Schleich. I just needed the name and item number to organize it in my catalogue! I'm not so good with horse breeds!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify these horses?   Help me identify these horses? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 2:08 pm

Mikael wrote:
Yes I know, they are all Schleich, I only collect Schleich. I just needed the name and item number to organize it in my catalogue! I'm not so good with horse breeds!

To be honest with you knowing about horse breeds still doesn't really help with figuring out what a Schleich horse is supposed to be Laughing Especially the new ones. So don't worry about it! Wink

Schleich GingerNinja

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify these horses?   Help me identify these horses? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:02 pm

They are the lippizaner foal, Andalusian stallion, lippizaner gelding and the hanovarian mare (dressage). I don't have the numbers but if you ever get stuck again you should see at the bottom of any page at the schleich website under consumer service one of the things is 'collectors items'. This has all the retired animals that were retired from 2011 onwards. Hope this helps!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify these horses?   Help me identify these horses? EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 8:41 am

Schleich GingerNinja wrote:
They are the lippizaner foal, Andalusian stallion, lippizaner gelding and the hanovarian mare (dressage). I don't have the numbers but if you ever get stuck again you should see at the bottom of any page at the schleich website under consumer service one of the things is 'collectors items'. This has all the retired animals that were retired from 2011 onwards. Hope this helps!

Thankyou for the info, Ninja Very Happy

Schleich GingerNinja

Schleich GingerNinja

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify these horses?   Help me identify these horses? EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 3:42 pm

No problemo!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me identify these horses?   Help me identify these horses? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me identify these horses?
Page 1 of 1