Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Antecipation of PAPO 2011 Ankylosaurus - PHOTOS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation of PAPO 2011 Ankylosaurus - PHOTOS!   Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very nice anky.... cyclops scratch study

Very nice euoplocephalus cheers


... But Christoph who need this refinement?
Order: Ornithischia
Suborder: Thyreophora
Infraorder: Ankylosauria
Family: Ankylosauridae
Genus: Ankylosaurus

They ALL - ANKYLOSAURUS! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
remrock02



Age : 57
Joined : 2010-04-07
Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation of PAPO 2011 Ankylosaurus - PHOTOS!   Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:36 pm

I don't collect dinos, but this one is cool.
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo



Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA
Age : 62
Joined : 2010-06-27
Posts : 952

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation of PAPO 2011 Ankylosaurus - PHOTOS!   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't collect dinos, but this one is cool.

I agree...very cool!
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973



Country/State : Philippines
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-04-04
Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation of PAPO 2011 Ankylosaurus - PHOTOS!   Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:31 am

Thanks for the pictures, Gabe. I like it. Now, my eagle eyes has locked on it!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15192

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation of PAPO 2011 Ankylosaurus - PHOTOS!   Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:



... But Christoph who need this refinement?
Order: Ornithischia
Suborder: Thyreophora
Infraorder: Ankylosauria
Family: Ankylosauridae
Genus: Ankylosaurus

They ALL - ANKYLOSAURUS! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink


But Sergey who need this refinement ?

Order : Ornistischia !

So... Very nice anky.... cyclops scratch study

Very nice Ornistischia cheers


More seriously Sergey [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Order: Ornithischia
Suborder: Thyreophora
Infraorder: Ankylosauria
Family: Ankylosauridae
Genus: Euoplocephalus

They are not all ANKYLOSAURUS [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation of PAPO 2011 Ankylosaurus - PHOTOS!   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:



... But Christoph who need this refinement?
Order: Ornithischia
Suborder: Thyreophora
Infraorder: Ankylosauria
Family: Ankylosauridae
Genus: Ankylosaurus

They ALL - ANKYLOSAURUS! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink


But Sergey who need this refinement ?

Order : Ornistischia !

So... Very nice anky.... cyclops scratch study

Very nice Ornistischia cheers


More seriously Sergey [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Order: Ornithischia
Suborder: Thyreophora
Infraorder: Ankylosauria
Family: Ankylosauridae
Genus: Euoplocephalus

They are not all ANKYLOSAURUS [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






...Yeah, I,m agree Christoph about Euoplocephalus! But they ALL Ankylosauridae! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15192

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation of PAPO 2011 Ankylosaurus - PHOTOS!   Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

...Yeah, I,m agree Christoph about Euoplocephalus! But they ALL Ankylosauridae! Very Happy

Ok Sergey Ankylosaurus and Euoplocephalus are not from the same genus but they are from the same family.
But Lions, leopards and tigers are all from the same family BUT ALSO from the same GENUS. Could you imagine Papo selling this as a tiger ? Could you say why this refinement ? Wink Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo



Joined : 2010-06-30
Posts : 1639

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Beautiful lioness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Antecipation of PAPO 2011 Ankylosaurus - PHOTOS!   Today at 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Antecipation of PAPO 2011 Ankylosaurus - PHOTOS!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Portland Roadster Show 2011
» Finally I have some Papo 2011 AND the Nile Croc!!!
» PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)
» The PAPO 2011 Brazilian tapir walkaround review by Kikimalou
» Papo Collectors Catalogues 2011 and 2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo-
Jump to: