Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Etheral Limited edition series

Go down 
+4
Wilorvise
Bloodrayne
LeeAnn
Damon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

Etheral Limited edition series Empty
PostSubject: Etheral Limited edition series   Etheral Limited edition series EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi~

I'm not really active with collecting Breyer, but I have a few and I wanted to share some awesome news with you all.
I owned "Earth", "Wind" and "Fire" for a really long time. Unfortunately in the Netherlands there was NO WAY to find Water and it just seemed like my collection would never be complete.
Most EBAY-USA sellers didn't want to ship to the Netherlands because of the costs and the risk of breaking the model. So, now it's about 4 years (??!!) later.

I'm a member of a Breyer - Facebook sellings group. Just hoping I would, some day, find Water and someone who was willing to ship it to me.
One day there was a person selling WATER. I couldn't believe my eyes and I directly asked the price and shipping to the Netherlands. She answered "I do not ship overseas because of the costs". My mood dropped from 100 to 0 in only a few seconds.
I told her I was going to pay the COMPLETE shipping and even wanted to pay some extra so it can be packed well, so it wouldn't break. She still said no ...
A few moments later though, she changed her thoughts and contacted me. I was finally able to buy him, even though it was a good amount of money, I REALLY wanted him to make my collection complete.

Today I got a notification that my package was delivered. We don't get it delivered at home here, so I picked it up as soon as I got home from work. When I grabbed the package I was kinda worried, because they opened it up to check it ... What if they didn't pack it good enough afterwards .. I know how bad they handle packages here.

Fortunately, the worries were for nothing. He's beautiful. No scuffs, marks or breaks.
So I can finally say, after YEARS, it's complete.

And I'm extremely proud.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Etheral Limited edition series   Etheral Limited edition series EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:04 pm

Congratulations!! The complete Ethereal set can be very expensive and difficult to find, especially with the bases. Do you have their COAs too?

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Etheral Limited edition series   Etheral Limited edition series EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:07 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Congratulations!! The complete Ethereal set can be very expensive and difficult to find, especially with the bases. Do you have their COAs too?

Yup, all but Earth unfortunately. That's also the only one with some rubs (that was the first one I got from the collection, I didn't knew that time it was a special edition with COA's)

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Etheral Limited edition series   Etheral Limited edition series EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Super happy for you!
And they look beautiful together.

And I admire your hardcore patience.
*stands up and applauds*

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Etheral Limited edition series   Etheral Limited edition series EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:09 pm

Congrats! I'm excited for you!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Etheral Limited edition series   Etheral Limited edition series EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:33 pm

Such a wonderful story with a happy end cheers

Yes ! Your patience is enormous, - but the result is certainly worth waiting for ! They are absolutely gorgeous Applause cheers Applause

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Etheral Limited edition series   Etheral Limited edition series EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 10:05 am

Big congratulations! Great to see you completed the set, it looks beautiful! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Etheral Limited edition series   Etheral Limited edition series EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Ooooohhhh drunken drunken drunken Applause cheers

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Etheral Limited edition series   Etheral Limited edition series EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:49 am

They are lovely sunny Great that you got the last one!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Etheral Limited edition series   Etheral Limited edition series Empty

Back to top Go down

Etheral Limited edition series
Page 1 of 1