Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Customized Ovcharka ("herding"/gaurding type) by Lea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Customized Ovcharka ("herding"/gaurding type) by Lea   Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:05 am

Here is another custom from Lea, and it too is splendid. He has one blue and one brown eye, splendid details and a face that anyone could love. Laughing He was customized from the Bullyland model here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so you can see the skeleton he came from, and the fleshed out new figure she created. I hope you all love it as much as I do.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Look at this guy's jowls.
Here is his lovely face.
And example of great detail.
And every artist has a mark.
Once again, its such an honor to have this guy in my collection, he is a true treasure. cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Customized Ovcharka ("herding"/gaurding type) by Lea   Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:50 am

Congrats :)

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Customized Ovcharka ("herding"/gaurding type) by Lea   Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:27 am

Very cool! Congrats. Applause
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Customized Ovcharka ("herding"/gaurding type) by Lea   Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Another amazing model cheers I never would have guessed he was the Bullyland St. Bernard! Shocked

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Customized Ovcharka ("herding"/gaurding type) by Lea   Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Thank you everyone. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Customized Ovcharka ("herding"/gaurding type) by Lea   Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:32 pm

Absolutely wonderful model!!I have seen a Central Asian Shepherd dog and this model is so similar to the dog I have seen! Smile Smile

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Customized Ovcharka ("herding"/gaurding type) by Lea   Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:26 am

Love this face!!! Beautiful dog! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Customized Ovcharka ("herding"/gaurding type) by Lea   Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:15 am

Beautiful dog! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Customized Ovcharka ("herding"/gaurding type) by Lea   Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:03 pm

Wonderful repaint cheers

So accurate and all that detail , CONGRATULATIONS flower

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Customized Ovcharka ("herding"/gaurding type) by Lea   Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:24 pm

A masterpiece again, she puts so much soul into her customs !

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customized Ovcharka ("herding"/gaurding type) by Lea   Today at 5:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Customized Ovcharka ("herding"/gaurding type) by Lea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1