Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari ltd Picture Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gab

Safari ltd Picture Contest Empty
PostSubject: Safari ltd Picture Contest   Safari ltd Picture Contest EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:34 am

Hello friends, Safari ltd Facebook has an open picture Contest, every 4 months, with the an special surprise prize, it is very simple, they are looking for creativity and realistic pictures, with they animals collection.
I guess the prize goinig to be very especial for collector, so why don't try a shot?Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Picture Contest   Safari ltd Picture Contest EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:50 am

Gab wrote:
Hello friends, Safari ltd Facebook has an open picture Contest, every 4 months, with the an special surprise prize, it is very simple, they are looking for creativity and realistic pictures, with they animals collection.
I guess the prize goinig to be very especial for collector, so why don't try a shot?Good luck!!!

Ha, ha, with my skills it is not for me to participate, - but I suppose they are showing the pictures from the most fantastic photoes in the world, - so do you have a link ?
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Gab

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Picture Contest   Safari ltd Picture Contest EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Believe me, you don't need great skills in this Contest.

SUSANNE wrote:
Gab wrote:

Ha, ha, with my skills it is not for me to participate, - but I suppose they are showing the pictures from the most fantastic photoes in the world, - so do you have a link ?
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Picture Contest   Safari ltd Picture Contest EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:21 pm

I don't really have any Safari ltd models, shame because it sounded great!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Picture Contest   Safari ltd Picture Contest EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Gab wrote:

Believe me, you don't need great skills in this Contest.

SUSANNE wrote:
Gab wrote:

Arrrw Crying or Very sad
What a waste!
Well there has to be something for children also, I beleive Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Gab

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Picture Contest   Safari ltd Picture Contest EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Try the Safari ltd Facebook Picture Contest, that is free to participe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Picture Contest   Safari ltd Picture Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari ltd Picture Contest
Page 1 of 1