Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*

Go down 
+23
WhiteLightning Wolf
under-water
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
NightLioness
LeeAnn
Anne from Norway
Jetty
Chris Sweetman
Ana
leonbenefit
Carola
Gwaine
lucky luke
Dum_my
Tiermann
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
landrover
Wilorvise
raccoonhat21
Roger
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 1:48 am

That's a fantastic cabinet and I see you'll spend a lot of time filling it up. Very Happy
Curious that you acquired the AAA family of elephants that has the cutest of all. These babies are just lovely! elephant

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 11:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This guy joined my collection last night. The story behind it is really silly. Many years ago I was collecting bibles (in different languages) and elephants. One day my silly brother said as a joke that he would start collecting korans and mammoths! Razz Razz So for his birthday my other brother gave him a Koran and this mammoth for fun, and it's been standing on top of his shelf ever since.  
Since then my collections have really grown and I started collecting all kinds of animals and not just elephants. My brother obviously didn't really need it, so yesterday he gave it to me - we had forgotten all about it!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 4:28 pm

Wonderful story of a great mammuth cheers

It is a beautyful model, and in perfect shape . A real treasure elephant Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 5:23 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 6:56 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful story  of a great mammuth cheers

It is a beautyful model, and in perfect shape . A real treasure  elephant  Applause

Yes, he is in perfect condition, he was bought new in 2003 and hasn't been touched since, I suspect!
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 11:16 pm

So I just got a huge batch of S&N Animals of Australia figures, and since a lot of the animals were unknown to me I have now spent a lot of time looking them up on the net and educating myself.
I have made up a bunch of comparison pictures to see what they look like in real life and to see how realistic the replica is. This was a great addition to my collection!!

I start with the Koala - off course everyone knows the Koala, I just couldn't resist showing this photo:

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 11:31 pm

And lastly the less pleasant animals, if you don't like snakes or spiders, don't scroll on! I personally find them fascinating!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 11:48 pm

Wonderful post with all these comparisons! I find it truly interesting and it could perfectly work as a completely new topic on S&N section on forum. I enjoyed a lot watching it. I think Science & Nature is a very interesting company, their Animals of Australia line is very nice and promotes the rich and unusual fauna of that region. The quality of the figures is very good considering their very affordable prices. I am an enthusiast of these figures and in a single batch you acquired much more than I have. Laughing
Some are really similar to real thing like the snake and others are impossible to make them look close like the echidna. Though, I love each figure of this collection. Thanks and congratulations! cheers

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 11:59 pm

Great additions

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 7:48 am

Phantastic Anne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 8:55 am

widukind wrote:
Phantastic Anne :)

Yes ! Truely wonderful Applause Applause
As Roger says, they should have their own topic, so we can find them again. Very Happy

And as you did, I also learned a lot from these models. Laughing I thought I knew a lot about animals untill I ran into S & N, - may they have lots of success and bring many new and wonderful models in the future bounce cheers

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 9:42 am

Thanks guys! I can repost it under the S&N topic.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Anne from Norway wrote:
Thanks guys! I can repost it under the S&N topic.

Yes cheers

sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Great additions! cheers Though I must admit I am not too sure why their koala has an orange face! Laughing

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 4:49 am

This is a wonderful collection of Australian animals! Thank you for posting these fantastic photographs. The birds in particular are so beautiful and varied. It's nice to see them next to the original animal photos because they really are quite close matches. Of course, I love the reptiles, amphibians, and spiders too and see the appeal in such unusual creatures. Congratulations!

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 12:13 pm

very nice I love you

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 3:05 pm

I got some new Schleich horses

This is my very first Special Edition horse! Unfortunately he arrived missing an ear, but the seller is gonna send me a new one, so soon I'll have two...

And a couple of old dogs

Then I have suddenly gotten into AAA and I already got a small flock:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:52 am

Wonderful additions, Anne! I like that you present different brands. Congratulations also for your first special edition and I hope you can get a undamaged piece. Very Happy

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 2:19 pm

I got some new horses, one Schleich and the others are my very first Bullyland.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 2:57 pm

SO many, I almost can't follow you Laughing

I am delighted to see your Bullyland horses, - but also the lovely AAA models . Those brown bears are beautyful, - I have never seen them in such perfect condition Very Happy
And the wonderful Schleich oldies cheers

Your pictures are great as always Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 3:31 pm

Your new additions made me revisit Susanne's topic about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] flower Everything looks always so beautiful in your pictures. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 5:15 pm

Congratulations

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 2:02 pm

Some more animals just came in

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 2:28 pm

Congrats. Some nice additions. :)

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*   Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th* - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anne from Norway's collection *updated March 16th*
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next