Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*   Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:48 pm

Wonderful and varied additions! Very Happy I love especially the Kaiyodo fox, Nayab gazelle and the Komodo dragon... is it hte Colorata one? Shocked Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*   Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:56 pm

Yes it is. It's a good one!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*   Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes it is. It's a good one!

Interesting, it made me revisit a nice discussion about komodo dragons Fernando started some years ago on forum as you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :) I am being positive towards the Papo komodo dragon but all these years later, it is not hard for me to recognize that Colorata did a brilliant work even if I don't know it in person. As I say in these cases, changing opinion is not lack of coherence but keeping could be easily an act of stubbornness. Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*   Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:43 pm

Phantastic Anne Wonderful and varied additions! Very Happy cheers cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*   Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:04 pm

Great additions again :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*   Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Beautyful and varied flock , - a whole, little collection here cheers
I think I know the brand of most of them, but not the four reptiles ? Shocked

Congratulations with your new beauties Applause

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:22 pm

Beautyful and varied flock , - a whole, little collection here cheers
I think I know the brand of most of them, but not the four reptiles  ? Shocked

Congratulations with your new beauties Applause

The reptiles are all Colorata.
Back to top Go down
ezra18

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*   Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:25 am

LOVE your collections of different animals from different brands!
They're all so interesting to look at Very Happy Applause

Also, is that brown snake from S&N ?
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*   Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:13 am

LOVE your collections of different animals from different brands!
They're all so interesting to look at Very Happy Applause  

Also, is that brown snake from S&N ?

Yes, that's right! And thank you!
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*   Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:45 am

I have gotten so many new animals lately it's almost embarassing.... Razz
So I will show them little by little otherwise this post would be way too long.

First of all I finally got the Schleich Fighter Elephant, which I have been wanting for a long time. I don't actually collect "toys", so nothing other that pure animal and no human figurines or fantasy, but since I am an elephant collector I had to make an exception for this one!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then I completely fell for this supercute collection of cats

Then I found an ad from someone selling a lot of random animals, and I actually found some nice things in the lot

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*   Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:07 pm

The biggest surprises are when we get some random figures. They're often a step forward to new series, new brands, new kind of figures. Congratulations for all your additions and I am looking forward to see what have you found more. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*   Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:27 pm

Nice newcomers :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*   Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:52 pm

Such wonderful and precious models cheers

Actually it is the first time I see that beautyful fighter elephant with all the tack and people, - amazing and very beautyful. I surely understand that you needed it for your collection !!!

AND The Neargo collection 4 !!!! Shocked
Do they have the little papers telling their names and such ? We certainly need them for TAI bounce bounce .-..please Embarassed Very Happy

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*   Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:10 pm

These are some amazing new figures!  That elephant in particular is impressive!  I've noticed Schleich seemed to have pulled out all the stops in the past when creating animals for their fantasy lines.  They often seemed to be much more detailed than the regular versions. I can definitely see why you wanted this sculpture since it's absolutely covered in detail.  It would be hard for most collectors to resist.

I love your collection of kittens too.  Their poses resemble ones I've seen countless times in real cats.  You also found some fantastic figures in your lot, particularly the Bullyland spaniel and CollectA fjord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*   Today at 2:58 am

Back to top Go down

Anne from Norway's collection *updated September 30th*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7