Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problemsunny Time to bring your SUGGESTION for the SUY of March sunny

Share | 

K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:45 am

Have found this box on amazon.de
It´s from wild republic and I wanted to ask if someone know which animal modells are in this box.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanks :)
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:52 am

Welcome to the forum!
I'm afraid I can't help you with what's in the box - but I'm sure someone here can.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:50 pm

Hi Duck-Anch-Amun. Nice to meet you !

I don`t know either, but they sure look interesting Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:47 pm

I was wondering the same thing, so I ordered one from TGF Toys. The figures are not the standard Wild Republic-type figures. They are actually figures made by Nayab. While not all of the figures featured in the mini Forest Animals set are included, all the ones in the bucket are from that set. See No. 166 here:

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Ooh, cool! Guess I'll have to pick one up next time I drop by TGF...
Back to top Go down
http://yakinasack.blogspot.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Could it be the same as these ? I have been looking at these for a long time Shocked
But OMG, the shipping costs Suspect

And no bucket Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sumo

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Looks like the same to me! Maybe a lolrus stole the bucket?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
robertelephant

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:37 pm

you get a coati, baby cappy, genet, platypus, palm civet,and a few more. Nice set to repaint.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:58 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
That's so funny lol!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:07 am

Welcome to the forum. Very Happy

I guess, the animals inside the bucket are mostly the same as the set that Susanne showed you on ebay.
I know, because i bought the same set from the same seller to... Laughing
There is a big variaty of species, mostly smaller animal-species in this set... Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Woohoo! I got it! Very Happy
Turns out there's just one place in Norway that sells any sort of Wild Republic models: the Oslo Natural History Museum. Which (not at all accidentally) is where I was today. I'd been semi-hopeful ever since I planned my trip, but never really expected to find anything. Turns out I was wrong - they had several of the buckets, though I only got this one (the others were insects and sealife, neither of which I collect, and some rather lackluster farm animals).
The "animals" bucket, which might benefit from a more descriptive name, contains:
Genet
Maned wolf
Armadillo
Capybara
Squirrel
Coati
Beaver
Otter
Mongoose(?)
and three animals I haven't been able to identify yet.
All very nice and quite detailed animals, but definitely repaint candidates (the armadillo is purple!).
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Thanks for the answers. The set on ebay looks really nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

Country/State : USA ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Thu May 23, 2013 12:42 am

Did you guys notice the badger like animal in the set?
Just to let you guys know I found a place to get all 36 but it takes a little negotiation! :) If you guys noticed I see what appears to be a honey badger! :) If anyone knows what the badger like creature in the set is,PLEASE let me know.Im trying to correctly identify my close ups on Instagram.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://speedbirdconcorde.wixsite.com/speedbirdconcorde
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Thu May 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Did you guys notice the badger like animal in the set?
Just to let you guys know I found a place to get all 36 but it takes a little negotiation! :) If you guys noticed I see what appears to be a honey badger! :) If anyone knows what the badger like creature in the set is,PLEASE let me know.Im trying to correctly identify my close ups on Instagram.

The pic is too bad that i can say what for a bagder, but i dont think it is a Ratel. But i will look in my collection because i think i have him- and than i will share a closer pic. Can you tell what is the animal behind the bagder? scratch

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Thu May 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Ehh I think it's a jackal.Im not sure what you mean but I looked at the Alibaba picture.If you have what I think is a honey badger,please share.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Fri May 24, 2013 8:03 am

Okay

Country/State : india

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Fri May 24, 2013 10:54 am

i hav this for sale.in mint condition with the box and tag for sale
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Fri May 24, 2013 2:58 pm

The set of all 36? I already got them from the Nayab dealer.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Fri May 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Here is the pic of the bagder ( in compare with a PV Ratel)

but i think you mean this figurine- this is in my opinion a wolverine

Last edited by widukind on Fri May 24, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Fri May 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Thank you so much.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Fri May 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Thank you so much.

You are welcome Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Fri May 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Do you think it's a ratel?
Btw I got the animals.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Fri May 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Do you think it's a ratel?
Btw I got the animals.

the 1. is a bagder, but more a asian or european and pic number 2 is a wolverine i think- but no Ratel

Last edited by widukind on Fri May 24, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mreyder

Country/State : Holland

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Fri May 24, 2013 8:06 pm

What is the size (or scale) of these animals?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bokkerijdersburcht.nl/britains
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Fri May 24, 2013 8:13 pm

[quote="widukind"]Here is the pic of the bagder ( in compare with a Ratel)

[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=2614&u=16102119][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is that not an honey badger?

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Fri May 24, 2013 8:13 pm

What is the size (or scale) of these animals?

Different is the scale, the wolverine have the same size like the bagder and this bagder have a similar size like a Schleich bagder Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Fri May 24, 2013 8:14 pm

[quote="arafan"]
Here is the pic of the bagder ( in compare with a Ratel)

[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=2614&u=16102119][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is that not an honey badger?

But this is a Playvisions figurine

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Fri May 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Sorry now i know what's an ratel, and an ratel and an honey badger are the same Embarassed
Sorry

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Fri May 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Sorry now i know what's an ratel, and an ratel and an honey badger are the same Embarassed
Sorry

I know Ratel for this animal also not so long Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Mon May 27, 2013 3:18 am

That's kinda a bummer I was hoping that the supposed ratel was a ratel but I guess it's a wolverine.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Mon May 27, 2013 8:45 am

That's kinda a bummer I was hoping that the supposed ratel was a ratel but I guess it's a wolverine.

Have you the PV Ratel? Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Mon May 27, 2013 5:08 pm

No I don't.I mixed up the Nayab wolverine with a ratel.
To steer the conversation a little,I am struggling to figure out a few animals.
There is this weird cat-like creature that has red eyes,white markings on its face,and its yellow with a dark brown stripe going down its back and a long tail.I guessed it was a badger but I think there is already a badger in the complete Nayab set.I am also wondering,what is that grey creature with a yellow stripe going down its back?

Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Mon May 27, 2013 5:37 pm

There is this weird cat-like creature that has red eyes,white markings on its face,and its yellow with a dark brown stripe going down its back and a long tail.I guessed it was a badger but I think there is already a badger in the complete Nayab set

I think maybe you talk about figure which looks like American badger? scratch :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Mon May 27, 2013 6:01 pm

There is this weird cat-like creature that has red eyes,white markings on its face,and its yellow with a dark brown stripe going down its back and a long tail.I guessed it was a badger but I think there is already a badger in the complete Nayab set.I am also wondering,what is that grey creature with a yellow stripe going down its back?

i dont know what animal you mean bu our friend Jean-Luc have identifed any of this set

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Mon May 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Thank you so much.I will make English identifications when all of them arrive.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Mon May 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Thank you so much.I will make English identifications when all of them arrive.

Oh yes please sunny sunny sunny

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Mon May 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Ok.I will send you the photo in email if I can get your email and you can post it.I do not have a laptop so I can't post pictures.Im doing this from my iPhone.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Mon May 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Ok.I will send you the photo in email if I can get your email and you can post it.I do not have a laptop so I can't post pictures.Im doing this from my iPhone.

okay, i sent you a pm Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:24 pm

And have you sucess with Nayab? I search also for the torpedo ray Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:52 am

Wow I still cannot belive this is my first thread that I posted on!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?   

Back to top Go down

K&M Itsy Bitsies box made by NAYAB ?
Page 1 of 1