Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?

Go down 
+61
Farm collector
TriUK
PeGe
Florian
barracudacat
Wilorvise
Logan'sArk
Hornet18
Tupolew Tu-154
Menphis
gatomaq
Blublub
fatduck
widukind
gillon76
luis correzola
nyarlahotep
Dutch Bear
Bloodrayne
Bowhead Whale
ze_neto
christinavanderschouw
Jupiter Caine
bjarki12
xacaxa
Tarunyada
Saarlooswolfhound
Hartebeest
Robert
MCLERC88
Anne from Norway
JamesPanda
Night Elf
cougar62
Sergey
Forest Tinker
john2xtheman
donny ong
Roger
VASILIS
Gwaine
jarda
Fossa
wezeltje79
TheSpottedCat
Carola
Dum_my
quagga
didusineptus
MartinH
Dunfold
smilodoncalifornicus
citizen5
Jetty
Saien
lucky luke
costicuba
SUSANNE
Takama
NightLioness
arafan
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
wezeltje79

Country/State : belgium

COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:13 pm

I hope that the bring these animals on the market

farm:

a femele Turkey
silkie chickens
mule
black swan
simmental cow/bull/calf
koi fish

zoo

serval
african wild dog
grey herron
cormorant
mantle baboon
golden lion tamarin
fringe monkey
anoa cow
bongo
coati
dove
mandarin duck
emoe
cocatoo
wild cat
fossa

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:55 pm

TheSpottedCat wrote:
Carola wrote:
A Gypsy Vanner
A draft breed for the deluxe horse line - a Belgian perhaps or Gypsy Vanner
(I think a deluxe Vanner would become a hit, because of the flashy nature of the breed, and because many of the deluxe horses are a little dull, imho, compared to their regular horse line)

Applause
For the deluxe line they would proably have a friesian too in a dramatic pose. It's a popular breed in an easy colour. Or a liver comtois with long flaxen mane and tail. Trotting with it flowing softly by it's side. Or powerfully galloping forward with pricked ears. Maybe use a peg? Don't think they want to thought if it is for small children. Or a base? On the other hand there exists lots of different draft breeds in liver flaxen they can use. All of them just as good.
If they don't mind making pairs for already existing horses I'd love a perlino / cremello lustiano. Might be too alike the palomino roan mustang though.

I absolutely agree with a Friesian for the deluxe line, oooh, that would be amazing! Instant bestseller Very Happy !

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:44 pm

Friends for Collection, Very Happy drunken cheers
the next year I will be happy to have a group of Maasai warriors and a group of modern explorer ... (in quality) of Bullyland Inuit and characters Safari ltd , the Indian Schleich Papo or historical characters.

study Wink sunny bounce
Back to top Go down
Fossa

Fossa

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:16 am

spotted hyena, gerenuk, fossa, coquerel's sifaka, great kudu, secretary bird

sivatherium, amphicyon, tupandactylus

Last edited by Fossa on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:12 pm

Mammals: Saiga, Mara, Forest elephant
Birds: Great bustard, Grey partridge, Black grouse
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:54 pm

As I wrote in the Christmas topic, I received, after a long time, some Collecta figures as a present.  santa  santa  santa
Collecta's animals are unique!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers
They are better than when you see them in the pictures.
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
I really want to have all the new figures of rhe past three years that I could not buy!!!  
Every new figure that was presented in the forum was a great surprise. affraid  Very Happy  Surprised
I see Collecta as Santa Claus for grown-ups.  santa We make wishes and Collecta makes them come true.
So, Santa Collectaus  santa I have many, many many wishes for 2017.

1st wish
Keep your good quality queen  queen  queen

2nd wish
I want you in the year 2017 to make a lot more wild animal figures.
In 2014, 57 figures were made by Colecta from which about 29 figures were wild, sea and farm animals affraid  affraid  affraid , 13 horses and more than 12 prehistoric animals.
So, why not see the same number of animals in 2017 ??? Wink  Wink  Wink
I would love to see about 20 new animals and about 10 animals to replace old ones or animals to create a whole family (Male,female,baby or nests).
As I think that it is much more interesting to watch photos of the animals we want Collecta to make, I will present groups of photos of animals that I want Collecta to make.

3d wish
Many of us would love to see Saiga and Bongo but I will add two or three more!!! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:06 pm

4th wish
A new bear, please!!!
I didn't know that there are so many species...
I love the colour of the Syrian bear!!!  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:11 pm

A Bongo calf would indeed be amazing.

Otherwise I'd like
- Friesian Foal
- African Wild Spotted Dog
- Red Panda
- Saarloos Wolfhound
- Serval
- Eurasian Lynx

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:24 pm

5th wish

I would also love to see a BIG wild bull together with the female and the calf!!!

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:46 pm

6th wish
monkeys and lemurs

monkeys and lemurs

monkeys and lemurs
I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you
monkeys and lemurs
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

many many many many monkeys and lemurs pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee drunken cheers I love you

Wink Wink Wink kiki ?!? Wink Wink Wink

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeee cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:15 pm

7th with

A new wild cat!!! Not big... a small one...

Sant cat may look like a domestic cat, but it is  wild...
So she is perfect for children ,cat collectors and for us too...
And i think that she will make a nice company to our fennex fox... cat  cat  cat
What do you think???

Pallas΄s cat looks like a domestic cat too...a BIG ANGRY DOMESTIC CAT pig  pig  pig , isn΄t she???
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:42 pm

8th wish

Children love camels. I love you

Collectors love camels. I love you  I love you

Collecta you must replace the old camel and lama with new with calves or give to us something different like...

Collecta where is your Bactrian camel??? question  Very Happy  question  Very Happy  question  Very Happy  question  Very Happy  question

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:06 pm

9th wish

Carnivores

All of us love antelopes but we also need Carnivores...
Lots of them...
Foxes...
Wolves...
Wild dogs...

A new red fox...I wish to have a nice new red fox from Collecta...
or even better a family of red foxes with their kittens in different poses... Crocodile Wink

Or a family of other foxes.....

The wolves and the dogs are nice not only in one  but differents dynamic poses (running  hunting  stretching). cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:04 pm

- VASILIS -
I love you wishes.
I think it are a lot of wishes for one company BUT
If they only make only ONE animal of al your 9 wishes it will be great models :)

Lets hope some of the collecta creators will read this post and grand some of oure wishes Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:13 pm

Dahm, those photo collages made me drool. So many great suggestion WITH examples.
I can't imagine CollectA not picking at least ONE of those suggestions up for 2017 Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:38 pm

Vasilis, I ahve to comment your foxes wish. There are a lot of your wishes that I like, really CollectA needs a new fox but surely not a priority, their red fox is still a very reasonable figure, they introduced later a nice fennec. The same strategy with other canids, they kept their old grey wolves, probably among their less interesting figures but they provided us a maned wolf and a black-backed jackal.
From your suggestions I like especially the grey fox, not the most exciting species but a relatively known animal misrepresented in toy shape. Very Happy

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:26 am

What a great list Vasilis! I hope they will create some, if not all.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:03 pm

Dum_my wrote:
- VASILIS -
I love you wishes.
I think it are a lot of wishes for one company BUT
If they only make only ONE animal of al your 9 wishes it will be great models :)

Lets hope some of the collecta creators will read this post and grand some of  oure wishes Very Happy

That was my initial idea... Idea Idea Idea one or two animals from each group...

NightLioness wrote:
Dahm, those photo collages made me drool. So many great suggestion WITH examples.
I can't imagine CollectA not picking at least ONE of those suggestions up for 2017 Very Happy

I  HOPE  SO !!!  That's why I wish for them!!!
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:25 pm

donny ong wrote:
What a great list Vasilis! I hope they will create some, if not all.

I have a lot of wishes  to come..
so....

10th wish

BIRDS

The Cassowary of Collecta will probably be the pair of Safari 2016 Cassowary.
So what else do we need?  
A nest with blue-green eggs and  chicks and a big juvenile!!!
I like this idea!!!!

We have male ostriches from all companies but we don't have a female...
So a nest with female, eggs and  chicks will be great!!!
And Mr ostrich running PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

I  love this guy!!!

Collecta you don't have  a Pelican???
This beauty  is a dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:55 pm

Very Happy drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 12:47 am

Vasilis, how about wild goats / sheep and deer? Don't you have some wishes?

Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:13 am

Wishful thinking for something from CollectA for 2017?
When it comes to prehistoric life,I would imagine that they would be good at a long tailed pterosaur like Rhamphorhynchus muensteri.It could be posed  as if down on the ground like their recent Guidraco or as if in mid flight,I would like it either way.
Or maybe a marine reptile like Placodus gigas or Nothosaurus mirabilis. Very Happy

Forest Tinker

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 6:48 pm

Oh... I'll have very big wishlist especially for Collecta
1. Dhole
2. Raccoon dog
3. Ethiopian wolf
3.5 Fox
4. Saiga
5.Forest African buffalo
6. Water buffalo
7. American curly horse
8. any prehistoric eqids
9. Miracinonyx Of course
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:37 pm

... My friends exuse me but what a meaning of this topic? Shocked Shocked Shocked

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Sergey wrote:
... My friends exuse me but what a meaning of this topic? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Figures that should be done by CollectA in the next years. Wink

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next