Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Show us your Tigers!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Really nice collection of tigers, Carolina! It is also great to see your pictures! flower
 Thank you, Roger  Very Happy I am using Flickr now (I am still angry on Photobucket) Evil or Very Mad

We are all angry with Photobucket! They were particularly bad for you, we almost lost all your pictures and now most of your topics are useless. Do you plan to recover some of them or should we performe a massive clean? Sad Your walk arounds and works are very interesting, it could be great to see some of them recovered. If not, just keep posting and enjoying and yes... everything is better than Photobucket these days. You could also use imgur, postimage or servimg. Very Happy
I think i will post something again, for example my homemade smilodon and repaited models  Very Happy

Yes, Carolina! Your smilodon is particularly remarkable and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] turned wonderful. Is there any chance that you recover the pictures and replace them all on smilodon topic? I know they are a lot but they are still available on your Photobucket. You only have to move them to another host image service and replace the code. Any needed help, just pm me. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:37 am

Really nice collection of tigers, Carolina! It is also great to see your pictures! flower
 Thank you, Roger  Very Happy I am using Flickr now (I am still angry on Photobucket) Evil or Very Mad

We are all angry with Photobucket! They were particularly bad for you, we almost lost all your pictures and now most of your topics are useless. Do you plan to recover some of them or should we performe a massive clean? Sad Your walk arounds and works are very interesting, it could be great to see some of them recovered. If not, just keep posting and enjoying and yes... everything is better than Photobucket these days. You could also use imgur, postimage or servimg. Very Happy
I think i will post something again, for example my homemade smilodon and repaited models  Very Happy

Yes, Carolina! Your smilodon is particularly remarkable and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] turned wonderful. Is there any chance that you recover the pictures and replace them all on smilodon topic? I know they are a lot but they are still available on your Photobucket. You only have to move them to another host image service and replace the code. Any needed help, just pm me. Very Happy
I don´t know why, but when I click to see my topic about smilodon it writes "Sorry, but only administrators can read topics in this forum." What´s wrong? 
I am using Flickr now and still have my photos of smilodon, but I can´t find my topic about it.

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:29 pm

I don´t know why, but when I click to see my topic about smilodon it writes "Sorry, but only administrators can read topics in this forum." What´s wrong? 
I am using Flickr now and still have my photos of smilodon, but I can´t find my topic about it.

Sorry, I think I have archived it accidentally. Try to access it now, I am sure it will work. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:50 pm

Sorry, I think I have archived it accidentally. Try to access it now, I am sure it will work. Very Happy
I hope it works now better  cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:51 am

Wang Dong Fei models are expensive, what kind of quality?
Back to top Go down
PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:04 am

Wow, this is just hell to me,..
how much did you pay for all of them?
They are among my most wanted models ever:

A part of my 1:18 tigers made by Wang Dong Fei.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:11 am

Wow, this is just hell to me,..
how much did you pay for all of them?
They are among my most wanted models ever:

A part of my 1:18 tigers made by Wang Dong Fei.

Resin models from China

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:12 am

As of December, 2017

PAPO (from left to right): #50118 Tigress with cub & Cubs from #50156 set, #50182 Roaring tiger, #50021 Tiger cub, #50183 Playing tiger cub & #50184 Tiger cub with raised paw, #50208 Standing tiger, #50156 Lying tigress nursing.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:55 am

I've seen it in your additions and thought: - What a great picture for SUY tigers! ... and here it is, thanks and congratulations for owning such a beautiful group of tigers. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:36 pm

@Roger wrote:
I've seen it in your additions and thought: - What a great picture for SUY tigers! ... and here it is, thanks and congratulations for owning such a beautiful group of tigers. Very Happy

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is my large flocked tiger. I bought it back in 1996 in a dollar store.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:27 am

Interesting

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   

Back to top Go down

Show us your Tigers!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2