Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)

Go down 
+48
barracudacat
PeGe
WhiteLightning Wolf
sortepletter
sadie3112
75senta75
widukind
NightLioness
costicuba
JamesPanda
Phexedrine
Night Elf
pm64
donny ong
arafan
AkaiHawke
Florian
Bloodrayne
TheSpottedCat
trovalsa
Oryx7557
Tiermann
Shanti
FluffySlipers
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
landrover
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
Roger
Anne from Norway
TheLastStardust
sbell
Jetty
Dum_my
Carola
leonbenefit
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Ana
Tove
Saien
Wilorvise
ken yeo
under-water
MartinH
hawkins_zh
lucky luke
52 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) Empty
PostSubject: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyMon 04 Jan 2016, 21:46

Saturday was an icy cold day, with a hard wind seeming to come directly from Siberia.
But I tell you I got warm when I got the most wonderful parcel from Bulgaria  cheers

Kosta had told me he could get two of the Mojo-models from 2015, and I was delighted that he had got them for me too.
Actually I discovered the box in the mailbox just as I was taking two of the dogs out for a little walk, but we immediately decided that it was too cold to walk, and turned back indoors  Laughing

The parcel was quite heavy !  Shocked  
So I dropped Futte's rug , my boots, woolen socks, jacket, fleece jacket, sweater, gloves, scarf and wollen hat all the way from the door to the table, where I ripped the paper off the box  bounce  bounce  

And, - LOOK :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A fine, wooden reindeer so beautyfully packed, I have not yet taken the wrapping off  rendeer

A tiny, little christmas angel  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

And the black bull from Mojo  Very Happy

The cutest bear cub from Mojo  alien

A wonderful surprise , - two beautyful Schleich-copies  cheers

The donkey compared to the one from Schleich. I must say the copy has the best paintwork  Laughing

The penguins ! It would hard to know that the new one is a copy if we did not see them together  Razz  

Some lovely, tiny sea creatures ! Perfect little beauties  I love you

And then  !!!! WOW !!!! A dream came true ! The mule from Nayab  bounce  cheers  Applause
This one has been on the top of my wishlist for years, - and now I have one !!! He even brought his own grass Wink

Isn't she lovely ?  drunken

Three colourful, fine critters  Very Happy  They are actually erazing rubbers !!! Basketball  Laughing

Funny thing is, I already had two. Somebody here at the forum found them on Amazon some years ago  Very Happy

Thankyou ever so much, dear Kosta sunny cheers flower Applause sunny cheers king Very Happy
I am almost ashamed, so much you spoil me Embarassed Laughing

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue 27 Dec 2016, 18:57; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyMon 04 Jan 2016, 22:37

Great acclaim congratulations susanne lot especially wonderful marine life.
The bull Mojo absolutely fantastic! Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyMon 04 Jan 2016, 22:47

Our Bulgarian Prince of Charm is always surprising us with his generous personality! cheers
Love all your new figures, Mojö bull is just a sumptuous figure and you got it perfectly, the peaceful way of that mule is very pleasant, etc. :)
I am curious about the penguin copy, I like the way the ear patch is painted, is the material the same as Schleich? study

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyMon 04 Jan 2016, 23:34

I`m very happy, that I made you happy with these new friends Susanne, especially with the Nayab mule  cheers
And I`m also happy from the fact, that I`m first on your new topic for this year  Very Happy  cheers

Roger wrote:

I am curious about the penguin copy, I like the way the ear patch is painted, is the material the same as Schleich? study

First to say that I keep also one penguin for you my friend Wink I know you like them :)

So, the material of these copies is very good...that was a good surprise for me when I saw them in real.
I found toy shops in Bulgaria, called RAYA TOYS where they sell many copies of Collecta, Schleich, Papo models.
Like I said, the material looks with good quality , hard plastic like the major brands ...the paint job is also ok for this very cheap price.
They don`t have mark on them.
Of course, they are copies and for shure not the best thing for our forum, but when I saw the donkey, I realy wanted to get one for Susanne :) And now I have coppy of the Schleich Kudu...I realy like this model and I didn`t know from where I can get the real one.
Geospiza fortis made [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of Papo Orangutan without any mark on it... and now I know ...I saw the same orangutan in the shop :)

Also the little marine animal models I found there,
but I don`t know much about the japanese models, so if somebody can help with more info about them, like wich brand they are...?
:)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 01:00

costicuba wrote:

Roger wrote:

First to say that I keep also one penguin for you my friend Wink I know you like them :)

So, the material of these copies is very good...that was a good surprise for me when I saw them in real.
I found toy shops in Bulgaria, called RAYA TOYS where they sell many copies of Collecta, Schleich, Papo models.
Like I said, the material looks with good quality , hard plastic like the major brands ...the paint job is also ok for this very cheap price.
They don`t have mark on them.
Of course, they are copies and for shure not the best thing for our forum, but when I saw the donkey, I realy wanted to get one for Susanne :) And now I have coppy of the Schleich Kudu...I realy like this model and I didn`t know from where I can get the real one.
Geospiza fortis made [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of Papo Orangutan without any mark on it... and now I know ...I saw the same orangutan in the shop :)

Also the little marine animal models I found there,
but I don`t know much about the japanese models, so if somebody can help with more info about them, like wich brand they are...?
:)

Laughing That's very kind from you again Kosta! Very Happy Yes, I love penguins and Happy Kin Toys penguins I received from you are among my favorite ones. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Which Schleich kudu are you referring about? The newer one? Have you found any fox? bounce Very Happy

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 02:21

I am very curious about "Schleich copy". I know there are lots of Schleich, Papo and Collecta cheap copy in China market on TAOBAO. Only a little bit difference for scale and painting. I haven't got them now because I think the quality is not good as big companys Razz

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 02:44

Congrats Susanne! cheers Ooh I love the Nayab donkey, never seen her before!

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 03:18

Roger wrote:

Which Schleich kudu are you referring about? The newer one? Have you found any fox? bounce Very Happy

Sorry, I didn`t know that Schleich has a new Kudu .. scratch , I mean THIS ONE . I got a coppy of this model Wink
And unfortunately, no foxes from this shop .... but I have already 3-4 ``surprises`` for you ... Wink Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 08:27

Very interesting newcomers! Are the little critters by Kaiyodo?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 08:27

Congratulations Susanne :) What a wonderful group of newcomers :) Specially Mojo´s bull is awesome Applause
I also like how your winter sounds like... we have our first day with snow and that is pretty unussual for my hometown. We are usually covered with snow since November :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
under-water

under-water

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 11:12

Very nice additions there Very Happy I like the sea turtle the most. Applause
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 11:36

Kosta always knows how to spoil you Susanne cheers
A fantastic new group and a great beginning of this topic 2016! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 11:55

costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:

Sorry, I didn`t know that Schleich has a new Kudu .. scratch , I mean THIS ONE . I got a coppy of this model Wink
And unfortunately, no foxes from this shop .... but I have already 3-4 ``surprises`` for you ... Wink Very Happy

3-4 surprises? bounce That's fantastic! Laughing
Actually that is the newer Schleich kudu despite it is already retired. The older Schleich kudu is this one. Very Happy

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 12:11

Congrats Susanne!I love the Mojo bear cub.

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 14:43

Roger wrote:

Actually that is the newer Schleich kudu despite it is already retired. The older Schleich kudu is this one. Very Happy

Oh, thank`s for the info Roger :) Yes, I like the newer Schleich Kudu..it is very bad , that it is already retired Crying or Very sad
And now I`m ready to say, that my surprises for you are not 3-4 .... they are 4 (for now ) Wink

Susanne, I`m sorry that with Roger, we discuss other things in your topic ...I hope it is not a problem sunny

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 18:08

Congratulations on the beautiful new additions!
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 18:49

Congrats on such lovely additions Applause

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 19:17

Thankyou for all the nice comments cheers
Kosta, thankyou for telling more details about these wonderful models , - btw, what does the words on the paper on the reindeer mean ? Very Happy

Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 19:52

Congratulations on these beautiful newcomers! cheers cheers sunny

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 23:23

A very good start on the new year! There are so many beautiful models, the penguin and donkey copies also. The Mojo animals is just as nice as I was hoping. Congratulation with this wonderful package, and hurray for Kosta! Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 05 Jan 2016, 23:34

Thank you Tove sunny

SUSANNE wrote:

btw, what does the words on the paper on the reindeer mean ? Very Happy

:) I think you guessed it :) .. it is written ``Happy new year `` on bulgarian :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyWed 06 Jan 2016, 00:04

costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:

Oh, thank`s for the info Roger :) Yes, I like the newer Schleich Kudu..it is very bad , that it is already retired Crying or Very sad
And now I`m ready to say, that my surprises for you are not 3-4 .... they are 4 (for now ) Wink

Susanne, I`m sorry that with Roger, we discuss other things in your topic ...I hope it is not a problem sunny

4 is better than 3 for sure! Laughing I am sure Susanne is not angry with us and we are not off topic at all. In this forum it is hard to be off topic as long as we talk about toy animal figures and generous friends. Very Happy Schleich kudu is one of these fantastic figures that are not best sellers and represent a huge effort in terms of manufacturing, it explains why it has such a short life. Sad

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyWed 06 Jan 2016, 12:36

Congratulations Susanne! Lovely additions! I like especially the bull and the sea creatures! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016, 20:36

Also my second additions this year, are thanks to Kosta  cheers

In [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , Kosta showed a link to Aliexpress,  where we could get 8 of the adoreable, little horses from Panini  Very Happy
And today they arrived  bounce
Funny thing is, that Aliexpress is usually a place where Asian people sell, - but these came from Sweeden  Laughing
They were brand new, and very nicely packed .

At first I thought they were speaking Sweedish, but when they were let out of the bags, it turned out that they speak Italian   Shocked

It seemed that they had beein packed for a while, and at first they had a problem standing.
This made it quite difficult to take pictures  Suspect

Well, they got a bit of massage and some warm water on the legs. Having cooled down outdoors in the snow it went much better  Very Happy
Please notice the fine details on such little models !
It is especially impressive how well most of them show the different breeds , - better than many of the more well known models  Wink
But some breeds look so similar these days, it is almost impossible to distinguish  Rolling Eyes

First the Tinker :

A paint pony, - I am sure she must be a Shetland :

No doubt here : A Haflinger !!!! Lovely , lovely  Very Happy

A beautyful Lipizzan. Look at the profile, totally correct Very Happy

This could easily be an old fashioned hanoverian :

I think this is a mustang :

Ha! An Icelandic horse !

And the well known, beautyful Fjord.

Now it is a question if I can find the bay, the gray and the two missing black horses, - but I am delighted to have found these cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers
The fjord and the Icey I already had, and as they were gifts, of course I keep those !
Perhaps some day somebody wants to trade Wink

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016, 21:09

I love the Panini horses cheers Congrats Susanne! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next