Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)

Go down 
+48
barracudacat
PeGe
WhiteLightning Wolf
sortepletter
sadie3112
75senta75
widukind
NightLioness
costicuba
JamesPanda
Phexedrine
Night Elf
pm64
donny ong
arafan
AkaiHawke
Florian
Bloodrayne
TheSpottedCat
trovalsa
Oryx7557
Tiermann
Shanti
FluffySlipers
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
landrover
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
Roger
Anne from Norway
TheLastStardust
sbell
Jetty
Dum_my
Carola
leonbenefit
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Ana
Tove
Saien
Wilorvise
ken yeo
under-water
MartinH
hawkins_zh
lucky luke
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:43 pm

Thankyou, friends cheers

trovalsa wrote:
Bella Rose is so, so beautiful, what a nice colour she has! And a very interesting texture - I wonder if it is molded-on fur or far too thick paint.

As far as I can see, it is not paint Very Happy

TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 7:29 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Made by Maia & Borges, Roger sent me a whole flock of rare and beautyful models  Very Happy :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The horses and Musk Ox are made by Maia&Borges for Science4you

Shocked You wouldn't mind sharing some more picture of the Maia & Borges horses would you? I need to say, I'd love to have them myself too I love you

edit: Okay, never mind, I found your other topic with them Smile
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 8:26 pm

Beautiful Maia-Borges figures.

I like much, the musk ox, and stand horse.

Little foal is lovely. I love you I love you

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 12:11 am

Susanne, thanks for your words and I am glad you love these figures! Nice to see some more Portuguese blood in your collection. Very Happy
The scratching foal is really a beautiful figure, though it was standing when I've sent it to you, have you noticed if the little box he was inside had some pills left? If it was empty, it explains his contortion performance. Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:00 pm

Roger wrote:
The scratching foal is really a beautiful figure, though it was standing when I've sent it to you, have you noticed if the little box he was inside had some pills left? If it was empty, it explains his contortion performance. Laughing

Laughing Laughing So he was doped with headache pills ? lol!

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Gorgeous new additions Susanne, love that SM foal! Congrats Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:08 pm

Foal has an itchy foot Laughing So cute! <3
Big congrats on all of them Very Happy M&B did a far better paint job IMO :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:05 pm

It is getting hard to find Bullyland animal models in E-shops, but fortunately I know a very nice lady who used to work at Bullyland, and she got the two new Museum-Line models for me  cheers

It was very exiting when I got the parcel, but it seemed to be quite heavy  scratch

And look , what she had found for me  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
A whole, little woodland scenario  cheers

A lovely lamb and rare, precious key-rings from Schleich  Shocked

And of course the cute, new prehistoric "dinos"  Very Happy  Very Happy

You can see some more picture of the last two here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

The world is full of wonderful people cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:15 pm

The nice part is that wonderful people has a kind of magnetism and that they find each other. Wink
I love the woodland scenery! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 9:00 am

Congratulations Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 2:06 pm

Roger wrote:
The nice part is that wonderful people has a kind of magnetism and that they find each other. Wink
I love the woodland scenery! Very Happy

cheers Laughing

Thankyou guys Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 4:26 pm

cheers So lovely newcomers Applause
The horse from Yvette ,
the horses and the musk ox from Roger ...
and now these very nice Bullyland models , and key-rings from Schleich.
All of them are great! :)
Congratulations my friend sunny

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:43 pm

Thankyou, dear Kosta cheers

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 3:57 pm

Congratulations Susanne! I am just thinking are you having a private museum?

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 7:53 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Congratulations Susanne! I am just thinking are you having a private museum?

Laughing Laughing More like a madhouse Embarassed cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:41 pm

And I even got more  Very Happy

Yvette was so kind as to send me a link to a whole set of Bandai cats for sale in Austria.
I sent the seller an offer and got them at a price I just couldn't refuse  cheers  
Twelve kitties in each a nice box, - all 12 together in a big box whic is set no 1 of 6 sets, called "Neargo Collection" :

Here they are Very Happy
Two of the kitties aven have pets  Laughing
I wished I could read what it saus on the boxes, and on the cards that come with each  study  scratch
I plan to make a separate topic to present them Very Happy

I had to check them on Ebay.com, of course, and - wow ! I found a Chocolate-point Siamussy on a chocolate cake  Shocked   lol!
Or is it an enormous praliné ? My two favorites combined  Laughing  Laughing

Today I got another wonderful parcel : Fishes ! This time from Canada, can you guess who it was from ?  Very Happy
The four new strange fishes from FaunaFiguresFishes  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:43 pm

Beautieful cats and fishes :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 9:04 pm

I'm... I'm.... ohmygoodness those cats! bounce bounce drunken drunken drunken I love you I love you I love you affraid affraid cheers cheers cheers Shocked Shocked I love you I love you I love you affraid

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 9:13 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Wonderful cats, apparently Bandai released several cat series, do you know the volume number of this one? I think they all have names but it is not easy to find info.
These fish figures are fabulous too! Very Happy

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 12:15 am

You received so many nice things in a short time.
I don't know where to look! What a Face Because every single one of them looks great.

But I'm totally taken by Mr. Woodchopper. He is excellent...
Now there's a man who knows what he's doing.  

You'll be alright this winter. Laughing

trovalsa

Country/State : from Portugal to England

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 1:23 am

Congrats on your additions! Oh my, those cats are lovely!! I love you I love you I love the fat black and white one Laughing and that curled up chocolate point looks just like my cat!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .: Tomás :.
Back to top Go down
http://blue-skystudios.blogspot.pt
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 8:40 am

Roger wrote:
Wonderful cats, apparently Bandai released several cat series, do you know the volume number of this one? I think they all have names but it is not easy to find info.
These fish figures are fabulous too! Very Happy

This is the first series of - I think - 6  "Neargo Collection" cats . Neargo is a fantasy island, as shown on the outer box, and the cats have owners in the village there study

The set has item no 16420, and each cat has a number from 1 to 12  Very Happy
As far as I can see, there is a Japanese Curl, a Turkish Van, a Bengal, a Siamese, a Persian, a Japanese Bobtail cross, and a Birma.
There surely are "Housecats" too, but I am sure we can idetify more breeds in some of the others  cat  

Bloodrayne wrote:
But I'm totally taken by Mr. Woodchopper. He is excellent...
Now there's a man who knows what he's doing.  

You'll be alright this winter. Laughing

cheers lol!

Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 12:10 pm

Ohh the big cat is so lovelly :) Congrats Susanne Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:57 pm

Thankyou, Pip and Florian ! Very Happy

Yes, that fat cat is lovely , on his card it says that he weigs 15 kg !!!!! Laughing

The funny thing is that I am sure I have seen this cat somewhere in a cartoon...but I just can't remember where scratch

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next