Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)

Go down 
+48
barracudacat
PeGe
WhiteLightning Wolf
sortepletter
sadie3112
75senta75
widukind
NightLioness
costicuba
JamesPanda
Phexedrine
Night Elf
pm64
donny ong
arafan
AkaiHawke
Florian
Bloodrayne
TheSpottedCat
trovalsa
Oryx7557
Tiermann
Shanti
FluffySlipers
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
landrover
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
Roger
Anne from Norway
TheLastStardust
sbell
Jetty
Dum_my
Carola
leonbenefit
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Ana
Tove
Saien
Wilorvise
ken yeo
under-water
MartinH
hawkins_zh
lucky luke
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:12 am

Its so good to those two models home. Quite the dangerous pack you have there, I hope Bodil stayed away. Rolling Eyes And the barb on my shelves gives thanks to the barb on yours now, he is back with his chestnut version companion and talking about old times (even if its embarrassing for me Embarassed ) I'm glad that new Barb model is happy to have a real home now with now (goodness knows he's waited long enough on a shelf in france somewhere since he was produced).

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:34 am

Your velociraptors are clearly conspirating, they look like a group of kids ready to prank someone. affraid
The Barb is a wonderful story and you were awarded. I don't know if this horse is from the tme when Safari was sold by Plastoy in Europe but the tag shows clearly that it was the European version of the product. Interesting to see Danish in it, Denmark seems to be a strategic point to USA toys industry, remember that Wild Republic Europe is based in your country. Greenland, Lego, whatever is the reason behind it, it is interesting for such a small country. Very Happy

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 6:04 am

excellent raptor team !!

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 7:51 am

I love VelociRaptor team~~~ cheers Especially for golden one. It's very rare now and the price is unbelievable high.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 8:18 am

Congratulations Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 8:38 am

Thankyou friends cheers

And especially THANKYOU Paige ... Paige has done me one more fantastic, very, very special favour, which I can't wait to show you bounce bounce Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Your velociraptors are clearly conspirating, they look like a group of kids ready to prank someone. affraid
The Barb is a wonderful story and you were awarded. I don't know if this horse is from the tme when Safari was sold by Plastoy in Europe but the tag shows clearly that it was the European version of the product. Interesting to see Danish in it, Denmark seems to be a strategic point to USA toys industry, remember that Wild Republic Europe is based in your country. Greenland, Lego, whatever is the reason behind it, it is interesting for such a small country. Very Happy

Yes, I heard that Denmark is often used as a test market, because it is a small country, and so utterly normal tongue Laughing
But it seems we failed.
Apart from some zoos, we never see Safari here. And they only have very old stock Crying or Very sad
Schleich is much too strong a brand, and children only want Schleich Suspect
Also, FætterBR/ToysRus more or less have monopoly, - Schleich again What a Face

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:56 am

Laughing All Europe failed with Safari. The clever solution to Safari is to make a partnership with Maia & Borges and have some of their range produced in Portugal. M&B has a manufacturing quality that matches perfectly the European taste. They could also start an Eurasian Woodland series once the North American wildlife collection won't work here. They already have a red deer, a wild boar, etc. Safari is more interesting to thematic parks than Schleich so they could restart with that strategy. Who knows they use Denmark to test it again. Laughing flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:31 am

Roger wrote:
Laughing All Europe failed with Safari. The clever solution to Safari is to make a partnership with Maia & Borges and have some of their range produced in Portugal. M&B has a manufacturing quality that matches perfectly the European taste. They could also start an Eurasian Woodland series once the North American wildlife collection won't work here. They already have a red deer, a wild boar, etc. Safari is more interesting to thematic parks than Schleich so they could restart with that strategy. Who knows they use Denmark to test it again. Laughing flower

..... and have Roger as the marketing director Crocodile cheers

What a great idea bounce Very Happy

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:48 am

The Papo Velociraptor's cowboy stance always makes me smile. Laughing
Personally, I think the latest repaint is the prettiest.
I like purple.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 2:33 pm

Wow, what a wonderful Velociraptor band you have now Susanne cheers
The new purple one looks great. And they all look realy different with all these personal colors.
Great band :)
And I realy like this Fethered Velociraptor.
Is it possible , when you have time, to show us him, with one of yours wonderful walkarounds ? sunny
Congratulatons !

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 pm

hawkins_zh wrote:
I love VelociRaptor team~~~ cheers Especially for golden one. It's very rare now and the price is unbelievable high.

Really Shocked
But he is not for sale Laughing

Bloodrayne wrote:
The Papo Velociraptor's cowboy stance always makes me smile. Laughing

cheers Laughing

costicuba wrote:
Is it possible , when you have time, to show us him, with one of yours wonderful walkarounds ? sunny
Congratulatons !

Thankyou, Kosta Very Happy
I can try to see if I can make him stand still long enough What a Face He is full of tricks, that little charmer Laughing

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:10 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

costicuba wrote:
Congratulatons !

Thankyou, Kosta Very Happy
I can try to see if I can make him stand still long enough What a Face He is full of tricks, that little charmer Laughing

Haha Laughing
I hope, he will try to be a good boy, to stay still and to pose for your camera :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 1:57 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

..... and have Roger as the marketing director Crocodile cheers

What a great idea bounce Very Happy

lol!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:56 pm

This week I got two wonderful parcels from lovely ladies  cherry  queen

For ages I have been looking for the donkey from Nayab, and guess what ? Anna sent me hers  cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here he is joining a small party on the piano  Laughing
The donkeys are almost all there thanks to wonderful STS-friends  Very Happy

And from Yvette again  cheers
The cheetah from Sol90 !!! I din't even know it existed, so I didn't even know how very much I wished to have her here cheers

Again Yvette has up-dated my collection o the Bayala magazines with SE models Applause

Meet Raja, das Sternen-Fohlen Very Happy

Thankyou very, very much dear Anna and dear Yvette cheers

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 1:28 pm

The donkey is unbelievably cute, I love it!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 3:35 pm

Thankyou, Anne Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 4:10 pm

Pleasing each other, the favorite sports of STS. Very Happy I am glad that you have the Nayab donkey in your collection. Ana surely knows how much you love donkeys and surely found your piano a perfect place to make it happy. Cheetah is also very nice as well as that feathered creature. Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 4:15 pm

Congratulations Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 5:49 pm

So nice to see the Nayab donkey joined other donkeys on your piano, Susanne Very Happy I'm glad I could help Wink

Very nice cheetah too and the magic unicorn foal Smile

Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 9:35 pm

Thankyou, dear friends cheers

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 3:36 am

I never knew Sol90 had a cheetah! Lovely additions!

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Great newcomers, Susanne! I am also very happy about my "Sol90 catch" and hope, I can get
soon the rhino and some other animals by this brand.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Hey ! Yvette ! What is that now in your avatar ? Beauuutyful bird cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 9:01 pm

HURRAAAAY !!! I got them  bounce  bounce  cheers

The little appaloosa horse family from Safari, made from 1994 - 1998  cheers

They have a little plastic and glue on their feet, because the have been used for a railway diorama - but never mind ! That is just part of their history  Very Happy

The fiery stallion :

The calm mare :

And the lovely, lively filly :

I have been looking for them for a very, very long time, but they seem to be extremely rare.

And then Tygress25 suddenly contacted the forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!!
I bid on Ebay, and it was very hard to sleep that night, because the auction ended in the middle of the night here  Sleep
sunny In the morning I could almost not wait for the computer to turn on . And YESS !!!!  My bid was JUST enough  cheers
Thankyou for these lovely horses, Tygress. Very Happy

Now I am only missing ONE safari horse ( as far as I know) : The palomino colt .
But with the help from Paige, he is on the way to me from USA cheers Applause bounce cheers
So I cross my fingers : Please, please post-creature : Treat the parcel kindly  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 9:16 pm

The little plastic and glue on their feet wouldn't bother me either as long as the can stand up by themselves.

Congratulations Susanne!  cheers  cheers  cheers
I'm so happy for you!
This hunt is over! pirat

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next