Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:57 pm

Paige was the secret to help you completing the illusive collection of horses From Safari Farm series. When we think a Schleich retired figure is rare, we are often wrong, they're actually very common when compared with long retired Safari. This Palomino colt was not already available in Safari 1998catalogue, it is a very long time for Safari standards! Shocked I am really happy that you completed this series, we can see all your collection [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this page could be a reference for future Safari collectors, something that didn't existed at all when you started your collection. Congratulations also for your rodeo sets, they have a pleasant design, but considering my personal collecting interests, the focus goes to that zebra! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:29 am

Thankyou very much ladies and Crocodile cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
........this page could be a reference for future Safari collectors, something that didn't existed at all when you started your collection. Congratulations also for your rodeo sets, they have a pleasant design, but considering my personal collecting interests, the focus goes to that zebra! Very Happy

You are so right !!! I remeber how I was searching for some information of the retired Safari models. There seemed to be noting on the internet !!! Shocked
We are still missing pictures of several Incerdible Creatures, though. And then there is the mighty mistury of the three seemingly completely unknown [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] scratch

Btw, - does anybody know how to make Google-search suggest TAI ?

Last edited by SUSANNE on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:31 am

Congrats Susannes for these great acquisitions :)

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:00 pm

Congrats! A lot of lovely additions! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: whitefire_wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:49 pm

Thankyou, dear Florian and dear Fallon Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Congratulations, especially for the zebra :)

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:04 pm

Oh, Susanne you got the Safari Appaloosas! I was sitting in front of the Computer in the middle of the night as well and - sniff - got overbid by 1 Cent! But I grabbed all the other ones she had for sale, cows as well. I only have to remove that glue and/or repair their hooves.

Congratulations to the american Schleich Sets they are great:D
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:59 pm

A couple of days ago, the mail-lady brought me a parcel from Norway !!! Completely unexpected !!! Shocked

The parcel was from Inger-Anne ( Anne from Norway) and inside was the most wonderful AAA elephant  cheers
WOW ! What a delightful surprise  Very Happy  Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This old young composition elephant...he is sure they are family , even if one is African and one is Asian  Laughing
The new elephant is very kind , and as you can see, they get along perfectly well elephant elephant Very Happy

Thankyou, dear Inger-Anne, for this lovely surprise cheers flower

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:46 pm

I also got two charming  old models on Ebay :

They are made of a sort of hollow composition material, and have a piece of cardboard to close the base  Laughing

Does anybody know anything about them ?

And a very strange, slim Bullyland rattlesnake , made from 1998 - 2007  :
I was delighted to find this snake in totally un-used state , even if it has a strange shape for a rattler.
It is a "Bendy", with wire inside, so you can give him different poses Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:10 am

Susanne, unexpected surprises are the best! Anne from Norway is a pure STSer! Very Happy
Unfortunately I have no idea about the lion and bear, they remind me some ornamental figures from 1980's or so but maybe they're much older and from a different category. I like the lion. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:54 am

Susanne, unexpected surprises are the best! Anne from Norway is a pure STSer! Very Happy ....

Hear, hear cheers

About the lion and fox, - the seller sold several fine pre-war lineol models too ( but the bids went too high for me Rolling Eyes ) , - perhaps Lisanto ?

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:36 pm

Susanne, unexpected surprises are the best! Anne from Norway is a pure STSer! Very Happy ....

Hear, hear cheers

About the lion and fox, - the seller sold several fine pre-war lineol models too ( but the bids went too high for me Rolling Eyes ) , - perhaps Lisanto ?

Why not Lisanto? It bears some similarities with your Lisanto polar bear. Are they manufactured the same way? Maybe Christophe knows it, he is a Lisanto addicted. :)
Lineol prewar are always very expensive, curiously my favorite are the post-war ones but obviously the older ones are more charming and precious collectables. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Wonderful and rare additions Susanne :)

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Two beautiful and rare composition animals, a lion and bear that I have never seen before! Nice catches! The Bullyland snake is actually quite cute for a snake. I love the pose. I love you Congratulations on all these wonderful additions!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: whitefire_wolf
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:38 pm

Thankyou, Fallon Very Happy

And I found out that the bear and lion are Lisanto so called IGETEX, which is a sort of hollow model made almost the same way as chocolate shells Laughing

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:49 am

Thankyou, Fallon Very Happy

And I found out that the bear and lion are Lisanto so called IGETEX, which is a sort of hollow model made almost the same way as chocolate shells Laughing

You're welcome!

Ooo! Very interesting!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:59 am

Thursday I got a big, great, wonderful  surprise !!!  cheers
A parcel arrived, containing a whole flock of models, and a huge bar of chocolate  Razz

No less than FIVE Siamussies  cheers

Look ! The little one has got parents   Shocked  Very Happy

Aaaaarrrwwh  I love you

The chocolate , - it tasted wonderful  Razz  Razz

SIX donkeys ( One of them you will se further down ) bounce

Look at this fuzzy baby, isn't he something ?  bounce

FIVE horses...

....from Japan  Cool

These two beauties also fond family here Very Happy

Now the old Britains donkey from my childhood has one more family member sunny

The gang of small Schnauzers of 2016 begins to be impressive  cheers

Julie, you are much too kind !!! THANKYOU VERY, VERY MUCH !!!! queen bounce Applause flower sunny

Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:35 pm

Congrats with a wonderful surprise parcel an hurray for Julie. cheers
Nice to see how your newcomers finds family in your collection. Applause I love you
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:12 pm

Oh, so lovely models ..great newcomers Applause
Congratulations Susanne :)
And hurray for the generous Julie cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:20 pm

Thankyou, Tove and Kosta cheers

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:38 pm

Since I doubt you know Sinterklaas, only thing I can say that it looks like Christmas came early for you Susanne. sunny

cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Since I doubt you know Sinterklaas, only thing I can say that it looks like Christmas came early for you Susanne. sunny cheers

Laughing santa Laughing cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:42 pm

Interesting newcomers Susanne, and hurray for Julie :)

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:34 pm

Very nice newcomers  cheers  and that chocolate looks very tasty ... I got a taste for some chocolate now Razz

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:38 pm

I love this topic, each time I can see incredible batches of animals coming and each time I discover a new chocolate cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)   Today at 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 4th : Gorgeous gift, fantastic friends, - and a kangaroo too ;-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next