Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:29 am

Congratulations Susanne :)

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:47 am

Great newcomers Susanne :)
Congratulations for all these ``Sbell``fishes....
Jason`s great thylacine ( I ordered the Thylacoleo ..and I hope,that soon I`ll show it :) )
..for the wonderful Mojo minis ..and AAA maxy Very Happy ...
..and Hurray for Yvette, and Beatrice for these great presents sunny

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:36 am

Thankyou, dear friends cheers

Dusty, yes, that circus is quite rare, and I am very happy to get the models in such fine shape Very Happy

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dusty, yes, that circus is quite rare, and I am very happy to get the models in such fine shape Very Happy

I can imagine!!  I love you
ahhh, the great, great, satistfying feeling of finding something rare! cheers I think it happens at least once in every collector's life... Laughing  bounce Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:47 pm

Great newcomers Susanne! A little bit like Christmas! santa
I know, you have looking a long time for this Vanishing Wild tiger!
the first Southland Replicas male thylacine looks very good and I hope we will see much more figures by
Southland Replicas in the future. This figure looks very, very fine. I am also glad, that both Comics arrives in Denmark.

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:11 pm

Great new additions! I love the fauna figures fish. Do you mind if I ask if they're resin or plastic like the other figures? Either way, I really like that line's variety.

I also like the kangaroo with the removable joey. That really is a unique piece.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:38 pm

Thankyou, Yvette and Cat Very Happy

Great new additions!  I love the fauna figures fish.  Do you mind if I ask if they're resin or plastic like the other figures?  Either way, I really like that line's variety.

They are a sort of hard material, - I think it is resin Very Happy

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:35 am

Thankyou, Yvette and Cat Very Happy

Great new additions!  I love the fauna figures fish.  Do you mind if I ask if they're resin or plastic like the other figures?  Either way, I really like that line's variety.

They are a sort of hard material, - I think it is resin Very Happy

It is indeed a resin--the originals are a material called 45D; there was a later change to a material called 65D.

Both are hard (but not solid) drying resins. The 65D is a little sturdier and easier to work with for the sculptor.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:52 am

Congrats on all of them the animals are great all always !

Country/State : USA /// Pacific Northwest

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:50 pm

Very nice additions! I especially like the Bayala foal. I love you

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:23 pm

So many goodies!! Congratulations Susanne!! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:25 pm

More news Very Happy
The set no 11 from EIKOH, - some very wildlife nice models Very Happy
I am making a separate Eikoh-topic about them.

And then one of my Danish friends gave me two Lineol-models, she had found at a flea market.
As she said, they are VERY much played with, and she got them for free, but it is the thought that counts, and I am delighted with them  Laughing

Again, Wonderful Yvette has got magazines for me  queen  

She also got hold of an extra of the buckskin Icelandic foal with mud on her front leg for me , - then I have one for the horse shelf, and one for the magazine collection  Very Happy
The buckskin foal fits so perfectly to the palomino mom Very Happy
(Dust and all Laughing )

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:58 pm

Wonderful additions, Susanne!

Those two Lineol models are lovely, the bear cub especially! Beat up they may be but they still have lots of charm. drunken

All those Eikohs! And that WOLF!!! The Raccoon is also really cute. Very Happy drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:33 pm

Thankyou, Fallon flower
You can see more pictures of the Eikohs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:40 am

Nice newcomers Susanne :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:02 am

It is nice to see that your collection keeps in good shape as always! Very Happy Love the Lineol from your friend. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:13 pm

Congratulations on these new acquisitions, Susanne. I especially like the set of Eikoh and the thylacine of Southland Replicas ! Very Happy Applause

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:54 pm

December is always a rather busy month. So except for a bit of work on TAI, I have avoided the worst attacks of model-shopping-fever  Laughing

But with good friends around, still, my collection has grown.
Last, Roger sent these two adoreable models !
The cutest polystone Kitty, and and absolutely wonderful, fuzzy reindeer from Finland  cheers

On top of the piano, the cat met another wonderful cat and dog. The grey cat was a gift from Roger last christmas, and the dog was a gift from Niklas ( Yvette's son).
When the picture was taken, the fuzzy reindeer was chtting with some snowmen at the other end of the piano, but I think that those four will be my part of my little, precious, select Christmas-animal flock  cheers

But right before christmas evening, Spielzeug-guenstig got some brand new models, and my will power crumbeled  Embarassed  Laughing
So today a parcel arrived from Germany  cheers

Two wonderful doggies by Safari  Very Happy

Two special Mojo-T-Rexes  bounce
The light one (387226) was only made in that colour for one year, and the green one  with moveable jaw ( 387226) was also only made in 2015, but is not in any of my catalogues, - I just could not resist that  Very Happy

Even if the Sloth bear and some other nice ones were sold out, a couple of Schleich also came along :

And the Papo Shire mare 51552 , which was launched in 2016 .
Originally I didn't get her, because she is the same mould as the mare 51109, which was made from 2009 - 20014  Rolling Eyes

But now I am delighted , because even if they are almost twins, they are variations  cheers
Here you see them together :
There is no doubt that the old 51109 has the best paintwork, but they are so happy together, that I am very happy also cheers

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:36 pm

Congratulation Susanne Very Happy

The reindeer was made for you Wink

Could you show some comparison pics between the Schleich toucans (the older and this one)?

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:39 pm

Great additions ! Congrats Susanne :)

Can you make a walk-around of the toucan when you have the time ? He looks more realistic than on the official pictures sunny

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm

Congratulations Susanne :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:35 pm

Great additions ! Congrats Susanne :)

Can you make a walk-around of the toucan when you have the time ? He looks more realistic than on the official pictures sunny

I took pictures this afternoon, but havn'e had time to redigate them yet Wink

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:51 pm

I am so happy that you like that polystone cat! cat Unfortunately there was no Siamese. If I manage a way to be back to the place where I have found it, I may get a dog to show on forum once they're quite unexpensive. It is also a joy to see that other poor cat surviving to time and in very good hands. All your other additions look great! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Big congrats on your models, I think the Toucan is my favorite. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:45 pm

Thankyou for the nice comments Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a small walkaround/comparison of the toucan Surprised

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:20 am

Wonderful models you got my friend :)
Hurray for Roger, for these two..like you said : adorable models cheers
I really like also the other ones. Lovely Safari dogs..
What do you think about the new Schleich Black Jaguar ?
Is it looks like good Jaguar model ?
Congratulations for all newcomers sunny

Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:23 am

What do you think about the new Schleich Black Jaguar ?
Is it looks like good Jaguar model ?....

I like the jaguar a lot. Especially the paintwork is great, - actually it is unusually great  Very Happy
Here are a copuple of pictures.
The model has a large head, but shooting the first photo it seems that I got too close, so the head looks even larger.
In real it is not too bad. I'll take another picture as soon as I have time .

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:44 am

The figure lives by good distribution of light and shadow.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Thank you very much for the info and photos dear Susanne :)
Yess, it is a very nice model indeed ...with a bit large head, but nice body, details, posture..
and with great paintwork, like you said , love it cheers

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:42 pm

STS is the only place where there is a santa-croc cheers Crocodile

Great new additions!
I am very surprised about the two Mojo T-rexes, the green one certainly has his charms for sure <3

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:45 pm

The spots shining through the black Leopard's coat is indeed a very nice touch.
An effort I would not have expected from Schleich (anymore).
This, and the very nice looking Sloth bear I saw in another thread have me pleasantly surprised.
I'm happy for us collectors. sunny

Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Thanks for extra pictures of the jaguar. The positive points for me is that the figure is easily recognizable as a jaguar and these rosets painted on black are a superb detail.
What I don't really like is that it lacks clearly a feline expression and looks a mix of a youngster with a little cartoonish touch. The black jaguar from Papo, for example, looks like a real feline even if it is pretty wrong for a jaguar. cat

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:29 pm

Congratulations on receiving all these wonderful new animals! The jaguar looks fantastic. Schleich's big cats seem to be improving every year and they did a really god job painting the spots.

I also like your safari Boston Terrier and Beagle. Those are figures that I normally might overlook, but they're both just as nice as the larger dogs. I hope this new year brings you many more excellent finds.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:34 pm

Thankyou all Very Happy

I also like your safari Boston Terrier and Beagle.  Those are figures that I normally might overlook, but they're both just as nice as the larger dogs.  I hope this new year brings you many more excellent finds.

I just made a walkaround of the beagle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Noémi

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:59 pm

I like the Icelandic mare. She is sweet. Smile I'm still searching it.
Nice additions!

(Dust and all Laughing )[/quote]

Search list: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:14 am

I like the Icelandic mare. She is sweet. Smile  I'm still searching it.
Nice additions!
(Dust and all Laughing )
[/quote]

Yes ! She is lovely !! Not flashy like the later one, but I love her too Very Happy
Laughing Laughing Aha ! You spotted it ! My very special vintage-dust ! lol!

Palustris

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:29 am

Thanks for the Black Jaguar post Susanne. The paint job is actually the best I have seen in any black jaguar or leopard to date. Very impressive. The figure looks very good too. I wish they would have made it a little "bulkier", but it still looks very nice. I can't wait to buy that one and the yellow jaguar and look at it close up.

Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:39 am

Congratulations for getting some new animals, Susanne! I think the toucan from Schleich and the Icelandic horse are very lovely! Actually, they are all lovely Very Happy The sloth, the Papo Shire, the reindeer, very cute! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
smilodoncalifornicus

Country/State : USA Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:19 pm

I still think the old Schleich Jaguar is much more accurate for body type
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9