Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)

Go down 
+48
barracudacat
PeGe
WhiteLightning Wolf
sortepletter
sadie3112
75senta75
widukind
NightLioness
costicuba
JamesPanda
Phexedrine
Night Elf
pm64
donny ong
arafan
AkaiHawke
Florian
Bloodrayne
TheSpottedCat
trovalsa
Oryx7557
Tiermann
Shanti
FluffySlipers
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
landrover
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
Roger
Anne from Norway
TheLastStardust
sbell
Jetty
Dum_my
Carola
leonbenefit
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Ana
Tove
Saien
Wilorvise
ken yeo
under-water
MartinH
hawkins_zh
lucky luke
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Feb 2016, 17:34

Some lovely models there,congrats!!Especially the Fennec and the Alpaca.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Feb 2016, 19:39

Wonderful additions.

I love mini alpaca too. Applause

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Feb 2016, 20:51

Congratulations Susanne! Wonderful additions! I love the fennec especially and the repainted cat Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Feb 2016, 02:47

Wow, so lovely newcomers ! cheers
Congratulations for the last Safari tree. It look`s very nice , especialy with his friends :)
And big congratulations that the set of Yowie animals is now complete ! cheers
They are lovely, the Fennec look`s great.
Big applause for Kelly, Laura and LeeAnn Applause Applause Applause
The repainted models look`s just great. Wonderful horse and lovely cats.
Bravo Kelly and LeeAnn :)
And even a fox for Roger cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Feb 2016, 07:55

Thankyou for your kind comments, dear friends cheers
Looking at my 2016-additions, they are almost all of them models I got from STS-friends Shocked Isn't this fantastic ? affraid drunken cheers Applause

costicuba wrote:
Wow, so lovely newcomers ! cheers
Congratulations for the last Safari tree. It look`s very nice , especialy with his friends :)
And big congratulations that the set of Yowie animals is now complete ! cheers
They are lovely, the Fennec look`s great.
Big applause for Kelly, Laura and LeeAnn Applause Applause Applause
The repainted models look`s just great. Wonderful horse and lovely cats.
Bravo Kelly and LeeAnn :)
And even a fox for Roger  cheers

Kosta, you express exactly what I feel Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016, 01:00

Oh, a Ladies conspiration and in the middle there was some time to find a fox for Roger! lol! Very Happy That's really kind from Kelly! flower
It is also nice to see that your Yowies USA collection is now complete and your super collection of fennecs has a new member. You are beating me on fennecs. Laughing
Very beautiful customs also from these wonderful friends! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016, 07:50

This week I got a parcel from MPV cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I already made a walkaround of the great, little  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the great, huge [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  tongue  cat  Very Happy

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016, 08:14

Oh, such great new addition! I´ve been wanting that donkey ever since I first saw him, he is just too adorable! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016, 09:21

Four fabulous figures, 3 of them have more or less sizes that work togehter, only the dog is too small when compared with others. Donkey is the star of the company Like a Star @ heaven but I am happy that there's a marabou to collect and it looks nice enough! Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016, 12:52

I was wondering when you would get Wally! Laughing I like the darker shading around his eyes, mine is almost white.

I'm going to meet the real donkey this year at Breyerfest! And my model will be signed by the owner Very Happy If I remember I'll get photos for you bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016, 15:42

Ohh, you lucky collector , LeeAnn cheers

I would SO much like to meet Wally also, and get a model signed bounce

Or better even, get one of his sisters or aunts : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  LOOOK at those little foals with the fuzzy hair I love you drunken

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016, 16:15

I already noticed your huge Papo tiger and the lovely Australian shepherd, but that donkey is so cute! drunken Congratulations, Susanne! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016, 16:41

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohh, you lucky collector , LeeAnn cheers

I would SO much like to meet Wally also, and get a model signed bounce

Or better even, get one of his sisters or aunts : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  LOOOK at those little foals with the fuzzy hair I love you drunken

Come with me to Breyerfest cheers Wink

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016, 16:46

This tiger is really big affraid

Safari ltda was the first making big animals (incredible creatures).

Now, we have kaiyodos, papo and other with more sizes.

marvellous, but there are two problems ( money and weight lol! )

BIG congrats dear Susanne

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016, 19:49

Loving the Breyer Donkey-wonderful model!! Applause Applause The Aussie and marabou are on the wishlist Smile Smile

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 00:31

Holy moly that's a good haul, cute little donkey, maribou stork, Australian shepherd, and tiger, big congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 07:46

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 15:53

cheers cheers cheers
Congratulations dear friend :)
Ohh , that donkey I love you

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 16:22

costicuba wrote:
Ohh , that donkey I love you

cheers cheers cheers

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 19:46

Tarunyada wrote:
I already noticed your huge Papo tiger and the lovely Australian shepherd, but that donkey is so cute! drunken Congratulations, Susanne! cheers

Lol, I completely missed the marabou stork on your picture Shocked What a magnificent bird, I think they're beautiful from ugliness! cheers Definitely going to add it to my own collection as well. Congratulations on this one as well, Susanne!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016, 13:02

Phantastic, especially the marabou :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016, 16:19

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016, 20:32

This year I have really tried to be good and not spend too much on new models. Suspect

Actually it has been great fun to "just" do some trading,...well, and a few news from friends, and, and.... Rolling Eyes
But then... Embarassed

Last week I just COULD not resist any longer. I HAD to get the new Impala from Papo. And when first I began .... Laughing

So here we go. Crazy Susanne went shop-amok cheers

One of my friends could get most of the new Bullylands  Very Happy

WONDERFUL Papo  I love you

My decition to NOT buy any more of the terrible new Schleich compeled completely  geek  Laughing

As I took a picture of this little darling, I felt my face break into a HUGE smile  Very Happy She is just so charming !!! Very Happy  Very Happy

On the piano, the new pinto foal was immediately adopted by Papo's great Camargue stallion  affraid

I really like the mustangs  Very Happy

But...OMG ! Those giraffes  Shocked  They are really awful !!!
Giraffes have long necks already, why, oh why does Schleich make them 30 % too long  Evil or Very Mad
Well, they have nice faces, and the calf is cute  Laughing

HURRAYYY ! The cheetahs are certainly beautyful  cheers
There is something about the face of the kitten which is not completely right...but perhaps it is just the paintwork ?  cat  scratch

A wonderful bird is the pelican ! His beak can hold more than his bellycan ..... Laughing

Last edited by SUSANNE on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 20:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016, 20:43

You sure did get a lot of new models! lol! lol!

Congratulations on all the beautiful new additions cheers Uh oh, I really like that giraffe calf....

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016, 20:53

Congrats, Susanne. :)

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2016. Update December 27 th :-)
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next