Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

The Action Products animals in my zoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Is beautiful..

What size is your lynx?

Thank you, a little bigger as the small K&M / Playvisions figurines Very Happy

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:39 pm

Interesting figurine, congratulations and thanks for sharing!

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:18 pm

Interesting, apparently it is a bobcat from Nocturnal Animals series. The only figure of this series missing on TAI is the barn owl. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:35 pm

Many thanks Roger and Julie :)

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:29 am

What a nice lynx Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:09 pm

Thank you Kiki :)

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:29 pm

my newcomers , the deadly kiss set

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:14 pm

This is a interesting set and concept! Very Happy Am I wrong of thinking that the zebra lionfish was the main reason to you get this set? Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This is a interesting set and concept! Very Happy Am I wrong of thinking that the zebra lionfish was the main reason to you get this set? Very Happy

Thank you and yes. This fish was the reason :)

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   Today at 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down

The Action Products animals in my zoo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3