Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Action Products animals in my zoo

Go down 
+18
Wilorvise
Tarunyada
Oryx7557
Roger
Froggie
Ana
Taos
ken yeo
WILLYBACOMAN
baltimore zoo
Sergey
skysthelimit
jhudstone
lucky luke
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
widukind
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:47 am

landrover wrote:

Is beautiful..

What size is your lynx?

Thank you, a little bigger as the small K&M / Playvisions figurines Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:39 pm

Interesting figurine, congratulations and thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 6:18 pm

Interesting, apparently it is a bobcat from Nocturnal Animals series. The only figure of this series missing on TAI is the barn owl. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:35 pm

Many thanks Roger and Julie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:29 am

What a nice lynx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:09 pm

Thank you Kiki :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:29 pm

my newcomers , the deadly kiss set

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 10:14 pm

This is a interesting set and concept! Very Happy Am I wrong of thinking that the zebra lionfish was the main reason to you get this set? Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:15 am

Roger wrote:
This is a interesting set and concept! Very Happy Am I wrong of thinking that the zebra lionfish was the main reason to you get this set? Very Happy

Thank you and yes. This fish was the reason :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:16 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 1:35 am

I haven't saved Judstone pictures and now they're gone. Sad Is that bird of prey from the Raptor Attack set? Do it belongs to the same set as the figure we see on first pic? Congratulations Andreas, you seem to find everything. cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:38 am

Roger wrote:
I haven't saved Judstone pictures and now they're gone. Sad Is that bird of prey from the Raptor Attack set? Do it belongs to the same set as the figure we see on first pic? Congratulations Andreas, you seem to find everything. cheers

Thank you and sorry, i dont know. I got that owl in a trade with Fallon :)

Back to top Go down
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 8:32 am

Both animals belong to the Nocturnal Animal set Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 am

Froggie wrote:
Both animals belong to the Nocturnal Animal set Very Happy

Thanks Beatrice! Now I checked TAI and found your pictures there. They couldn't be from the Raptor Attack once it is a dino set and I haven't checked it corrrectly before. pale

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 6:57 pm

new fruit bat

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 6:55 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 6:59 pm

Shocked what' the beast on left please?..
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 7:22 pm

Caracal wrote:
Shocked  what' the beast on left please?..

A galago :)

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:50 pm

WOW! Never heard of Action products before but some of their figures look gorgeous.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 5:28 am

Advicot wrote:
WOW! Never heard of Action products before but some of their figures look gorgeous.

Thank you, it was a Serie by Discovery Channel

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 12:31 am

Congratulations Andreas! Galago is probably one of the most exciting figures of the whole series! I surely didn't mind having one.
These two are already at the wiki but to those that visit this topic, I want to point to the respective TAW page.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 8:25 am

Thank you Roger

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 11:56 pm

Thank you Andreas!.. It's a very ineresting species! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 6:28 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Andreas! Galago is probably one of the most exciting figures of the whole series! I surely didn't mind having one.
These two are already at the wiki but to those that visit this topic, I want to point to the respective TAW page.

You want for TAW a picture from the full set in the box?

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 8:38 pm

Oh Action Products is on the TAI?! I'm an editor of this and have looked at every photo except it seems for the Action Products page. Rolling Eyes (no wonder I need glasses)

EDIT: Wow oh wow. Some of their species are glorious (the colobus) and now I need to find some. Knowing my limited sources for finding figures I'll probably never get some. Sad

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   action products - The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Action Products animals in my zoo
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next