Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Please KLICK HERE to enter your suggestion for the Show-Us-Yours of August sunny

Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D Empty
PostSubject: Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D   Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Thanks to Laura (Wilorwise) I am now the happy owner of the major part of the American yowies  cheers

They are so pretty, that I have to show you pictures of them, even if I know that others have already shown them  Embarassed  Very Happy

Here you see the flock, that Laura sent to me, - thankyou 1000 times, dear Laura  flower
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAYowie_zpsqkyik1sg

They were all safely packed with bouble plastic, each one in its sturdy Yowie-box :
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAYowieContainer_zps9ityzhkv

A better picture of the friendly panda :
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowiePanda_zpscrddvrtl

The one that first cought my eye was the anteater. What a neat, little model  Very Happy
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieAnteater_zpsijzmaat3
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieAnteaterFace_zpsomlpkqr7
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieAnteaterFront_zpsbjad51d4

The  tail of the beaver is in a slightly strange position, but the nice, little fellow has had to fit in the box. He is very charming too :
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieBeaver_zpscypvf5uy

Here comes the bison !!!
I think he is my favorite, - he has tons of "IT" , and I plan to make a walkaround of him  Very Happy
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieBison2_zpszqil9hys
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieBisonFace1_zpsucaxugqw

Perhaps the brown bear is not the most accurate one with his short legs and long back, but that is not his fault Wink
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieBrownBear_zps2vefrfyv

The clownfish can melt your heart  I love you
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieClownfish_zpsyosixg9i

For once a male kangaroo  bounce  Very Happy
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieKangaroo_zpsqh0qu7ki

Here comes the African Grass Owl ! Shocked  Very Happy
Christophe wrote that he would like to see some pictures of hum, and here we go ...
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieOwl_zpsyhuohwey
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieOwlFace_zps5llhqmvf
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieOwlfeet_zpszqignmvs
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieOwlRear_zpsp1gne4ii
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieOwlSide_zpsqzddk0yg
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieOwltalons_zpsuqt02ab2

Compared to the owl from the Australian Yowies, - I thought they looked alike, but that was only my memory playing tricks with me  geek
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieOwlComp1_zpsh3gf92vj

Compared to the Tawny Owl from Schleich :
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieOwlComp2_zpsliyzpa4o

A fine penguin Very Happy
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowiePenguinfront_zpsw9h5daq5
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowiePenguin_zpsk1whvryc

Another heartbreaker : The cutest platypus  drunken
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowiePlaty1_zpshgrvym60
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowiePlaty2_zpsgxxr7hki
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowiePlaty3_zpss1mxrjji

A fine Polar bear :
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowiePolarBear_zpsbt8tj91g

The cutest rabbit  rabbit
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieRabbitFace_zpsvhgt5nzy
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieRabbit_zpscafxoxmg

I adore this turtle  cheers
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieTurtleSide_zpsgkf9ygbl
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieTurtle_zpso9ttoamp
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieTurtleRear_zpsyru5dbvu

The wolf radiates charm  sunny
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieWolf_zpsscz0x9ks
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieWolfFace_zpss6k0t7ce

Arrrhw, see this wombat  drunken
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieWombatFace_zpsqiiocvuj
Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D USAyowieWombat_zpskgqjfw5r

Thanks for looking, friends Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D   Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:06 am

The turtle and the rabbit could be interesting for me too :) Thank you for the pics Susanne :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D   Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:23 am

@widukind wrote:
The turtle and the rabbit could be interesting for me too :) Thank you for the pics Susanne :)

I hope you find them, Andreas, - and thankyou for thankyou cheers Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D   Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:10 pm

Susanne, these pictures are a fantastic tribute to this little collection of capsule toys. Very Happy I also received some, I like the concept, they mix common species with less common like the Southern-hairy nosed wombat, African grass owl, fennec, caracal... there is also the intention of representing animals from the whole planet. We see Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, Arctic and Antartic.
I hope you complete the collection once it is only missing a trio, curiously all three missing are among the best and I am sure it won't take long to you complete the series.
I also received some from Laura, you know my favorite is the fennec, though, from yours, I am positively impressed with the tortoise, very organic figure, love it! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D   Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:37 pm

Thankyou, Roger Very Happy

Yes, the turtle is beautyful, - I love him very much also cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D   Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D Empty

Back to top Go down

Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D
Page 1 of 1