Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D   Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Thanks to Laura (Wilorwise) I am now the happy owner of the major part of the American yowies  cheers

They are so pretty, that I have to show you pictures of them, even if I know that others have already shown them  Embarassed  Very Happy

Here you see the flock, that Laura sent to me, - thankyou 1000 times, dear Laura  flower

They were all safely packed with bouble plastic, each one in its sturdy Yowie-box :

A better picture of the friendly panda :

The one that first cought my eye was the anteater. What a neat, little model  Very Happy

The  tail of the beaver is in a slightly strange position, but the nice, little fellow has had to fit in the box. He is very charming too :

Here comes the bison !!!
I think he is my favorite, - he has tons of "IT" , and I plan to make a walkaround of him  Very Happy

Perhaps the brown bear is not the most accurate one with his short legs and long back, but that is not his fault Wink

The clownfish can melt your heart  I love you

For once a male kangaroo  bounce  Very Happy

Here comes the African Grass Owl ! Shocked  Very Happy
Christophe wrote that he would like to see some pictures of hum, and here we go ...

Compared to the owl from the Australian Yowies, - I thought they looked alike, but that was only my memory playing tricks with me  geek

Compared to the Tawny Owl from Schleich :

A fine penguin Very Happy

Another heartbreaker : The cutest platypus  drunken

A fine Polar bear :

The cutest rabbit  rabbit

I adore this turtle  cheers

The wolf radiates charm  sunny

Arrrhw, see this wombat  drunken

Thanks for looking, friends Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D   Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:06 am

The turtle and the rabbit could be interesting for me too :) Thank you for the pics Susanne :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D   Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:23 am

@widukind wrote:
The turtle and the rabbit could be interesting for me too :) Thank you for the pics Susanne :)

I hope you find them, Andreas, - and thankyou for thankyou cheers Laughing

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D   Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:10 pm

Susanne, these pictures are a fantastic tribute to this little collection of capsule toys. Very Happy I also received some, I like the concept, they mix common species with less common like the Southern-hairy nosed wombat, African grass owl, fennec, caracal... there is also the intention of representing animals from the whole planet. We see Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, Arctic and Antartic.
I hope you complete the collection once it is only missing a trio, curiously all three missing are among the best and I am sure it won't take long to you complete the series.
I also received some from Laura, you know my favorite is the fennec, though, from yours, I am positively impressed with the tortoise, very organic figure, love it! Very Happy

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D   Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:37 pm

Thankyou, Roger Very Happy

Yes, the turtle is beautyful, - I love him very much also cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D   Today at 6:44 am

Back to top Go down

Some pictures of my new - and first - USA- YOWIES :-D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1