Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
Saarlooswolfhound
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround   Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:42 pm

Here is a short walkaround of my new soft shell turtle, enjoy!
Here he/she is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here is the belly (has a black mark on it unfortunately):
Here is the shell back:
Here is the front of the little guy:
And a close up:
The belly is made of either softer or thinner plastic so it can kind of squish, you can see a little glue here and there where they put the pieces together, but overall its a great model with great detail. If you like the Incredible Creatures line from Safari, or you just like turtles like me, this is a must have. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround   Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:25 pm

Nice overview. :) Congrats again.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround   Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:35 pm

Hurraaay for the Incredible Safari Creatures cheers

I would even say that this is an Amazing Creature, - beautyful, strange and absolutely charming drunken

Isn't it wonderful that such strange, beautyful animals exist ? Look at the nose Shocked
The fantasy of the designers of aliens in space-films can't live up to the versatility of Mother Nature !!!

Thankyou very much for the beautyful pictures, and congratulations with this delightful addition flower

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround   Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:27 am

A nice turtle :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround   Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:24 pm

I will repeat, Incredible Creatures should be divided in two different collections. One with incredible species and creatures like this one and another to just cute banal pets like the piglet and the duckling they're releasing this year. I hope ducklings don't get angry with me, they're incredible, just an idea.
It was even better if Safari decided to make a line of lifesized animal figures, this turtle is small when compared with the real spiny softshell but there are many other incredible turtles to fit nicely in this size range. Thanks for walk around, I like the figure! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround   Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:33 am

Beautiful model Very Happy Too big for my shelves but very tempting.

Thank you for the walkaround Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround   Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 10:37 pm

One of the very good figures Safari ltd made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround   Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Soft Shell Turtle (Incredible Creatures Line) Walkaround
Page 1 of 1