Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:43 pm

New room, new start, new topic. The renovations for the 1st floor are still going on, but the hobby/office room is almost done. (Still needs the finishing touch.)
Cabinets, desk and chairs are all in place and most (I say 90%) of the animals are standing. So it is time to let you guys see my new (hiding Razz) place!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Close-ups of the animals Very Happy

So happy with the room. The other side is Tijns place and I will take photos when it is done.
(Note that there will be a second white glass cabinet for the canines/felines, but it was broken so we are waiting for new parts...)
Now, the new animals for 2016 and the first to be shown here Very Happy Brett did an awesome job again to find the right animals for my collection.
Thanks Brett! (Before I will show them, I also have  the Study Room Bongo, but I want to take some extra photos of it. So that one will come later.)

Kaiyodo goose

Kaiyodo orca

Kitan Club brown bear

Kaiyodo Irriomote cat

Kaiyodo salamander

Kaiyodo second owl set

Kaiyodo animals

Kaiyodo red fox

Takara Tomy snake

Eikoh seal

Eikoh black panter

Eikoh raccoon dog, white ermine and red fox

As I said I have the Study Room Bongo and I got the beautiful Gaur bull from Anna Very Happy
And two trades to arrive soon, so, more photos will follow!

Last edited by NightLioness on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:51 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Beautiful! Congrats! Hope everything is finished soon!

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:20 pm

Ohhh! What a fantastic room affraid
I surely understand that you are happy, it is wonderful cheers

I love the room, and I love your beautyful, varied and charming collection Very Happy drunken Applause

And your new additions !!!! Gosh, one model more beautyful than the other, WOW bounce

Thankyou very much for sharing, I will certainly be back to study your shelves again Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:23 pm

Big congrats, great new study room, and splendid collection! Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
under-water

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:58 pm

Wow, such a wonderful room! You have an amazing collection and you incorporated it so well in the room, great job. Applause Could you tell me from which brand is that zebra shark on the white cabinet? And what is that small little thing next to the great white?
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:04 pm

Great room and display, and beautiful new additions! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:15 am

gorgeous display room my friend. and beautiful collection. cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:20 am

Great additions, big congratulations :)

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:15 am

Some of us can only dream of a room like this.
Very happy for you enjoy it Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:19 am

Thank you Wilorvise, Saarlooswolfhound, Anne from Norway, sauroid, widukind for you kind comments and that you also like the room Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ohhh! What a fantastic room affraid
I surely understand that you are happy, it is wonderful cheers

I love the room, and I love your beautiful, varied and charming collection Very Happy drunken Applause

And your new additions !!!! Gosh, one model more beautiful than the other, WOW bounce

Thank you very much for sharing, I will certainly be back to study your shelves again Wink

Thank you for your kind words Susanne! Very Happy
You are always welcome here Wink Very Happy Razz

Wow, such a wonderful room! You have an amazing collection and you incorporated it so well in the room, great job. Applause Could you tell me from which brand is that zebra shark on the white cabinet? And what is that small little thing next to the great white?

Thank you Under-Water Very Happy
Of course Very Happy

Zebra shark from Safari LTD

Swell shark from K&M

Size comparison between the two.

I hope you have something with this information :)

Some of us can only dream of a room like this.
Very happy for you enjoy it Very Happy

If you told me ten years ago that I would have a room like this, I would laugh at your face Embarassed XD
Thanks Very Happy

Last edited by NightLioness on Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:19 am

Gorgeous! You must be very happy with the renovation cheers

Congrats on the new models as well! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:04 am

Gorgeous! You must be very happy with the renovation cheers

Congrats on the new models as well! Very Happy

I am Very Happy (if you look trough all the ruble and dust, the other rooms are also nice Razz)

Thank you Very Happy Lots of new space to fill, with horses and such Very Happy Razz Wink I love you

Back to top Go down
Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:12 am

Wat een heerlijke kamer om je in terug te trekken en te genieten van al dat moois om je heen! Je hebt eer van je werk!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:17 am

Wat een heerlijke kamer om je in terug te trekken en te genieten van al dat moois om je heen! Je hebt eer van je werk!

Dank je Jetty! Dat is precies de bedoeling van mijn hoekje. En dat doet goed zijn best want ben al bijna niet meer beneden te vinden Razz Arme Gaell ligt dan heel zielig bij de trap, wachtend totdat ik weer beneden kom. XD

Back to top Go down
Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:22 am

Dank je Jetty! Dat is precies de bedoeling van mijn hoekje. En dat doet goed zijn best want ben al bijna niet meer beneden te vinden Razz Arme Gaell ligt dan heel zielig bij de trap, wachtend totdat ik weer beneden kom. XD

Och, das dan ook weer zielig en niet de bedoeling.... Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:39 am

Och, das dan ook weer zielig en niet de bedoeling.... Wink lol!

Razz Meneer krijgt genoeg aandacht. Maar toch kun je proberen door heeel zielig piepen en grote 'puppy' ogen je vrouwtje naar beneden te krijgen Rolling Eyes Laughing lol!

Back to top Go down
under-water

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:41 am

Thanks for the answer and the photos Karin! The zebra shark looks nice. Another animal added to my list to buy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:56 am

Nice newcomers and nice sharks Karin Very Happy

I'mhappy you have now such great models and I'm particularly happy you have the awesome Kitan Club brown bear Cool

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:27 pm

Very nice shelf area. drunken  It will be fun to look more closely at these pictures. I see there's space for more birds. Very Happy

That goose is one of my few Kaiyodos; it's just beautiful.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:49 am

Thanks for the answer and the photos Karin! The zebra shark looks nice. Another animal added to my list to buy Very Happy

No problem Very Happy It is a very nice and detailed shark. He feels smoother (almost rubbery) than other sharks I have seen/felt.

Nice newcomers and nice sharks Karin Very Happy

I'm happy you have now such great models and I'm particularly happy you have the awesome Kitan Club brown bear Cool

Thank you Kiki! Very Happy Yes, the Kitan Club brown bear! Very Happy Was on my WL for a while, very happy that I have him now. So detailed fr such a small bear Very Happy

Very nice shelf area. drunken  It will be fun to look more closely at these pictures. I see there's space for more birds. Very Happy

That goose is one of my few Kaiyodos; it's just beautiful.

I shall take more photos when the light is better Wink
Yes! Very Happy More space Very Happy Although this space will soon be filled up again Wink XD

It is drunken

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:04 pm

Once I designed something similar to what you're hsowing in my picture but unfortunately that was a unreleased project. I am really impressed with everything, it looks heaven to me. Very Happy
Many great additions too! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:15 am

ohhh, Karin! Shocked It's beautiful! cheers such a great place to be and come to yourself!
and you have so much room for more animals! Razz (...but i bet that's filled soon haha)  Laughing

and I agree with Roger... It looks like heaven!  drunken  and congrats on your new additions too!
how great that you finally have the kitan club bear!  bounce

and just out of curiosity... do you let Gaell upstairs with you, in this room...? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:46 am

Once I designed something similar to what you're showing in my picture but unfortunately that was a unreleased project. I am really impressed with everything, it looks heaven to me. Very Happy
Many great additions too! Very Happy

Really? A pity that the project wasn't released/done. bounce silent
I wish you could visit our place sometimes :)
It is for me indeed a place of heaven. All that I like is there. And when I sit there, or on the green leaf chair or on my desk chair, I feel like a queen XD
Thank you dear Roger Very Happy

ohhh, Karin! Shocked It's beautiful! cheers such a great place to be and come to yourself!
and you have so much room for more animals! Razz (...but i bet that's filled soon haha)  Laughing

and I agree with Roger... It looks like heaven!  drunken  and congrats on your new additions too!
how great that you finally have the kitan club bear!  bounce

and just out of curiosity... do you let Gaell upstairs with you, in this room...? Very Happy

Dust! *hugs* Very Happy
I have! Very Happy But if you see my WL or the resent trades that still are coming, I'm afraid room will be filled in not time indeed XD (Not that I mind that Razz)
Thank you dear Very Happy

No Wink Because our stairs is way to steep for him to come up. I would like to have him with me upstairs. But then the cats wouldn't have a 'Gaell free zone' to relax and be cat Wink Second, he is with me all the time downstairs, that it is somethings a bit overwhelming with such a young and energetic dog. He is very claimy atm, and wants attention all the time (I can't blaim him, attention is great to get Very Happy) But pfff XD So 'escaping' upstairs is sometimes a thing that I need XD Wink

Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Ooh, so much goodness for the eyes Very Happy Must be great with the new room Very Happy

leonbenefit

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Love your new room! Beautiful collection... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Today at 11:20 am

Back to top Go down

Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next