Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
A Border Collie!
Of course, the breed is found everywhere and technically you can find things of them everywhere.

Ansichtkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well of course I knew what was in the package Laughing But I really love your (and Tijn's) MIA additions! cheers A pity they didn't sell any Kaiyodo animal figurines, but as you said, maybe there's no animo for it scratch But congratulations with your additions, Karin!

Owja..... hahahahaha XD Sorry Embarassed Laughing

I really hope they do next year... yeah nope XD Tijn has filled in a form on the Internet.
He has mentioned the Japanese animals XD Thank you :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:23 am

Today I got a wonderful package from a dear STS friend, Jonas Very Happy
He is very busy and I can't say more about it, so I hope he finds some time to say hi and explain :)
A few months ago I sent him a package full of bodies he could use for customs and repaints. I didn't wanted things back. But Jonas couldn't let that pass and wanted to do something back. And oh my, what a something(s)!!  I love you
(Photos could be way better, with better light....)

I already had some horses from Jonas, big fan here Very Happy Now my herd is even bigger, look:
F.L.T.R: Socat, Orana, Ramona, Karina ( Embarassed ), stallion needs a name!, Ricca.
(All are named by Jonas.)

Thank you sooooo much Jonas!!! Luv ya!  I love you  sunny

So glad to see you (and appraremtly a few others too) liked the horses Very Happy Thanks so much for all the nice words! cheers sunny I just love how you've happened to get all my pintos haha. Youre very welcome dear Karin cheers

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:42 am

Pinto's all the way! <3 No problem dear Jonas Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:50 am

Small new upgrade of my collection Very Happy Package from Brett, with three animals in it Very Happy

drunken They are all so beautiful <3 So detailed and all Very Happy Tree kangaroo and whooper swan (if I am correct) are two new species for my collection Very Happy

In June/July I expect a new parcel from Brett with Tamanduas and a lying Shoebill and some beautiful felines!!

cheers Applause cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:14 am

Beautiful newcomers, congratulations! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:55 am

Congrats Karin for the must haves :) Especially the tree kangaroo is phantastic :)

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:59 am

I like swan and kangaroos, Applause
very detailed figures.

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Karin's New Animals [27 - 03 - 16] Small but AWESOME package from Brett!   Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:23 pm

that is a lovely tree kangaroo! Congrats on these, Karin! Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:06 am

Great additions Karin! Congratulations! I think this swan is wonderful Very Happy cheers And wow for the collection of Jonas' pintos Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:37 am

Ohhh! One is more wonderful than the other , - SO beautyful all three drunken

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:10 am

Very beautiful figures! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:12 am

Thank you LeeAnn, Andreas, Fernando, Lance, Anna, Susanne and Roger! Very Happy <3

(Never though I could remember so much names in one go! Razz XD)

Back to top Go down
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:42 am

very beautiful figures my friend!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:54 pm

Thank you Sauroid :3

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:08 am

It has been a while since I posted here... scratch Surprised
But I have got two packages from two friends Very Happy

One is from our Goatherder Very Happy He had sent a Schleich BC and a great Schleich set: The Rain-forest tree and leaf set Very Happy
A little 'diorama' with two other Schleich plants, and the rest of the Rain-forest set Very Happy Thank you Phil :3

I think you guys remember Nardiens 'dream came true' addition? (the Schleich old whale shark) Very Happy
Well, as a thank you she sent a sneaky package my way.  scratch  drunken
I was VERY curious of course and when it finally arrived (one day waiting is a long time Razz), it blew my mind!

Reading her small note made my heart skip a beat! It can't be true?!
Yes, well, it is! Look!!

affraid  I love you  affraid  I love you  affraid  I love you  cheers

Vanishing Wild Lioness <3 My first adult from this series (I have a wolf pup and a giraffe calf also).
Is she not gorgeous?  cheers  sunny But, eeeh, photo is a bit crappy, sorry XD

THANK YOU Nardien!!! <3

Next week, on a Wednesday this time, we Dutchies celebrate Kingsdag! The birthday of our king :3
Whole land will be free from work and partying all day. But, most important for us collectors, kids are allowed to sell their stuff on the streets Very Happy
In almost every city, there will be a few streets or areas where kids are allowed to sit on a rug/blanked and sell their stuff. Tradition on Kingsday.
Of course also toys! Perfect opportunity to look for model animals Very Happy So I wish every Dutch member a happy hunting! Good luck  pirat

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:46 am

Nice additions Karin Very Happy

Will we see a VWlioness walkaround soon ? bounce

And I wish you a fruitful kingsdag Wink

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:11 am

Nice additions Karin Very Happy

Will we see a VWlioness walkaround soon ? bounce

And I wish you a fruitful kingsdag Wink

Thank you Kiki Very Happy

Well, yes! Very Happy It is sunny weather now. So I will take her outside and make a walkaround Very Happy

Thank you! Hope to beat Julie this year Razz Laughing She had 92 (or so) animals affraid cheers

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:26 am

Yay! bounce  Very Happy  Happy to see that she has a new good home, and that you are so happy with her! I love you Your very, very welcome!! :3

Rainforest plant's are so nice also, If my shelves weren't so small, I would love some trees also Very Happy xD

And yeah I can't wait for king's day! Very Happy I have dragged my sister into the model horse hobby more and more, so she goes hunting this year also! >:3 ohhh, I will never beat julie.. xD but I wish you success!! bounce

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:03 am

A great rainforest you have there bounce cheers

I already wrote how much I love that lioness, - congratulations with the beautyful additions Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:29 am

Nice additions Karin :)

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:18 am

Of course I've already seen your aditions Laughing But again, congratulations! cheers Your little diorama looks really nice besides your real plant (it looks also nice without the real plant of course xD). And I'm so happy you got that wonderful VW lioness! cheers Well done, Nardien Applause

Thank you! Hope to beat Julie this year Razz Laughing She had 92 (or so) animals affraid cheers

Haha, well, I'm a little bit crazy Laughing New market for me this year, hopefully I'll find some interesting figurines.. bounce

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:06 am

Yay! bounce  Very Happy  Happy to see that she has a new good home, and that you are so happy with her! I love you Your very, very welcome!! :3

Rainforest plant's are so nice also, If my shelves weren't so small, I would love some trees also Very Happy xD

And yeah I can't wait for king's day! Very Happy I have dragged my sister into the model horse hobby more and more, so she goes hunting this year also! >:3 ohhh, I will never beat julie.. xD but I wish you success!! bounce

Very Happy I am really happy with her Very Happy
The Schleich plants aren't that big actually, but still, they are taking in a place nonetheless indeed Wink
Nice! Good luch to both of you Very Happy I know you can find Breyers in your area, so extra good luck for those Very Happy

A great rainforest you have there bounce cheers

I already wrote how much I love that lioness, - congratulations with the beautyful additions Very Happy

Thank you Susanne Very Happy Small, but nice I think Very Happy

Nice additions Karin :)

Thank you Andreas Very Happy

Of course I've already seen your aditions Laughing But again, congratulations! cheers Your little diorama looks really nice besides your real plant (it looks also nice without the real plant of course xD). And I'm so happy you got that wonderful VW lioness! cheers Well done, Nardien  Applause

Haha, well, I'm a little bit crazy Laughing New market for me this year, hopefully I'll find some interesting figurines.. bounce

Laughing Of course! XD I hope the plants can stay there, if I get more VW animals, then it would be difficult to let them stay there XD
Thank you ^0^ Indeed, well done Nardien Very Happy

Ha! Well, I don't expect to go that crazy Razz (Seriously, I don't expect much either from my hometown XD)
I am sure you will find nice animals, less maybe, but still nice Very Happy With your luck, I have no doubts about it Wink Very Happy
Sorry I woke you up today, hope it went good today!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:22 am

Great additions, Karin! That VW lioness is a big and deserved thank you from Nardien! Now I am going to check your walk around! cat

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sun May 01, 2016 9:23 am

Aawww, thank you Roger Very Happy Hope you enjoy the walkaround :3

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sun May 01, 2016 9:32 am

News form my collection, always excited to tell you guys all about it :3

This week was a big week for my collection, as Kings day was a mild success this year.
You can see my Kings day additions [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yesterday we went to Amsterdam, our capital city. With one shop in mind for me: Gone With The Wind!
Fantastic little toy-shop with a great assortment of Papo, Schleich and CollectA.
Sadly, they did not had any new 2016 CollectA in store yet, but they did had some new Papo 2016 animals Very Happy
And I bought a few of course :3 As a kid in a candy store, I looked ytrough all the animals and found 4 beauties to come home with me Very Happy

Let me show you: Papo impala, puma, arctic wolf and the Nile crocodile (oke, not a 2016 animal XD)  Crocodile
It was great weather today, so i shot some photos out in the back garden Very Happy

All are outstanding animals and I am very happy to have them <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Today at 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next