Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:05 pm

This was a fantastic week for me with new additions, very interesting ones!

First one is a small trade with Taos Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Little K&M Bongo! Very Happy

Secondly two very nice finds trough a Dutch action site Very Happy
Safari LTD puma <3

And a old Papo wolf <3

And after some thrift shopping I got a very neatly made fox statue.

And I found three blind-bags from Walking With Dinosaurs (the movie)!

That was it for now.

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:06 am

Awesome newcomers! Congratulations Karin! cheers The bongo is very cute Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:40 am

aww, Cute bongo and very interesting and beautiful fox statue! I love you I didn't think the safari ltd puma had such a lovely face! Shocked Rolling Eyes the wolf is nice too- and i love the walking with dinosaurs figures! I love you  bounce I have the one on the right, but gosh the left one is beautiful! Shocked those details! Very Happy

Congrats on all of them! <33 cheers  sunny  I like them all, but after all i just love your taste in figures~ Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:39 pm

Congratulations :) , nice catches :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:30 am

As you already suspected, I love your fox statue, that's a very traditional fox action pose. Very Happy
It is nice also that you've found the old Papo wolf as well as all others. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:33 am

You got the old Papo wolf! Congrats on all your new additions! Applause

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: whitefire_wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Awesome newcomers! Congratulations Karin! cheers The bongo is very cute Very Happy

Thank you Anna Very Happy cheers

aww, Cute bongo and very interesting and beautiful fox statue! I love you I didn't think the safari ltd puma had such a lovely face! Shocked Rolling Eyes the wolf is nice too- and i love the walking with dinosaurs figures! I love you  bounce I have the one on the right, but gosh the left one is beautiful! Shocked those details! Very Happy

Congrats on all of them! <33 cheers  sunny  I like them all, but after all i just love your taste in figures~ Smile

Thank you Nardien Very Happy If I find an other dino like that, I will sent it to you Very Happy
I got the blind-bags from Bart Smit, only they where on sale for one euro. So I don't know if every BS has them o.0 XD

Congratulations :) , nice catches :)

Thank you Andreas Very Happy

As you already suspected, I love your fox statue, that's a very traditional fox action pose.  Very Happy
It is nice also that you've found the old Papo wolf as well as all others. Very Happy

I thought indeed you would Wink Very Happy The fox-leap! Very Happy
Thanks you Roger Very Happy

You got the old Papo wolf! Congrats on all your new additions! Applause

Yes!! Very Happy I discovered it is one of two, as there is an other color variation, the gray one.
Thank you Fallon Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Thank you Nardien Very Happy If I find an other dino like that, I will sent it to you Very Happy
I got the blind-bags from Bart Smit, only they where on sale for one euro. So I don't know if every BS has them o.0 XD

ohh! I love you You know i would appreciate that! :3 You're too kind for this world, Karin! ;w;

Really..? Very Happy I don't think my BS has them tho.. otherwise i would have seen them, I always check for the animal figures too if i go there for movies/games xD
But are you planning to make the whole series complete or only the ones you like..? Just curious! sunny Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:08 pm

ohh! I love you You know i would appreciate that! :3 You're too kind for this world, Karin! ;w;

Really..? Very Happy I don't think my BS has them tho.. otherwise i would have seen them, I always check for the animal figures too if i go there for movies/games xD
But are you planning to make the whole series complete or only the ones you like..? Just curious! sunny Very Happy

Seriously, you make me blush.... Embarassed

I found them in the middle rack with all those small prices things. (Little toys and such.)
I'm planning to collect what I like Very Happy Not the whole series Wink

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:52 pm

I got two new model animals this week Very Happy

First a wonderful AAA red macaw <3 Found him during a trip trough the zoo in the gift shop.
Perfect condition! Love the vibrant colors Very Happy

And from a lovely trade with Jetty, the Mojo Fun 2016 wolf pup! <3 Thank you so much Jetty for thinking about me Very Happy

I ADORE this little girl, I think it is a girl XD. Her face is just... aaaaaahhhh drunken drunken I love you *melting*

Comparison photo with Schleich adult wolf, Schleich pup and Papo pup. I have no adult Mojo Fun wolves to compare it with.

Thanks for looking. More info on my new blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Mojo Fun walkaround will follow soon on my blog.)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:10 am

Karin, both are really great figures! Macaw looks very beautiful and the wolf pup is incredibly cute! Very Happy
Fortunately I checked your blog and you have pictures of the macaw from different angles so I could see it is a scarlet macaw instead of a green-wingged macaw as I thought before. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:35 am

Beautieful newcomers :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:46 am

That wolfie-girl is just so lovely drunken

And a beautyful macaw , - congratulations cheers

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:54 am

ohhh! Congrats really much on the wolf-girl! bounce (She looks like a girl indeed Very Happy )

and did you bought the macaw in Apenheul..? Very Happy I was in Apenheul long time ago and i bought the very same red macaw there Very Happy cheers still having it .. xD
It's impressive indeed! :3

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:21 am

Congratulations with all your lovely additions, Karin cheers Aww that Mojö pup is just too cute I love you I totally need to get him as soon as he's available here D: By the way, I really like the rat-ish creature from the Walking With Dinosaurs blindbag! Nice catch!

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:09 pm

The little Mojo wolf cub is sooooo cute! Congrats on all your additions!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: whitefire_wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:42 pm

Karin, both are really great figures! Macaw looks very beautiful and the wolf pup is incredibly cute! Very Happy
Fortunately I checked your blog and you have pictures of the macaw from different angles so I could see it is a scarlet macaw instead of a green-wingged macaw as I thought before. Very Happy

My AAA macaw is a bit of a weird one, as the upper side of the beak should be white!
This was pointed out by me trough FB and it is true. I have seen online pictures of the AAA red macaw and they all have a white beak o.0
I looked more closer and saw a tiny white sripe underneath the beak, so it was painted over with black paint o.0
I have no idea why or who did it. But mine has the AAA stamp and is an original mold as far as I know.

Beautieful newcomers :)

Thank you Andreas Very Happy

That wolfie-girl is just so lovely drunken

And a beautyful macaw , - congratulations cheers

Thank you Susanne Very Happy Glad I have the little girl now :3

ohhh! Congrats really much on the wolf-girl! bounce (She looks like a girl indeed Very Happy )

and did you bought the macaw in Apenheul..? Very Happy I was in Apenheul long time ago and i bought the very same red macaw there Very Happy cheers still having it .. xD
It's impressive indeed! :3

Jup! Very Happy monkey They still had enough in a basket XD

Congratulations with all your lovely additions, Karin cheers Aww that Mojö pup is just too cute I love you I totally need to get him as soon as he's available here D: By the way, I really like the rat-ish creature from the Walking With Dinosaurs blindbag! Nice catch!

*puts rat-ish critter in your box* Lalalalalalaaaa XD

The little Mojo wolf cub is sooooo cute! Congrats on all your additions!

Thank you Fallon. Her face, I still melt when I see it :3

Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:36 pm

Zoo-shops are always great, to find something special Wink

Congrats cheers

Last edited by Bonobo on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:16 am

My AAA macaw is a bit of a weird one, as the upper side of the beak should be white!
This was pointed out by me trough FB and it is true. I have seen online pictures of the AAA red macaw and they all have a white beak o.0
I looked more closer and saw a tiny white sripe underneath the beak, so it was painted over with black paint o.0
I have no idea why or who did it. But mine has the AAA stamp and is an original mold as far as I know.
AAA figures are very variable in terms of painting. The upper beak is really white on catalogue picture but their other macaw, the blue and yellow, has a black beak. I am sure yours is original, thus, a special one. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:43 pm

Mojo wolf cub is cute!!

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:02 pm

Zoo-shops are always great, to find something special Wink

Congrats cheers

They are indeed Very Happy Thank you Bonobo Very Happy (The zoo from the AAA macaw had Bonobo's (real ones))

AAA figures are very variable in terms of painting. The upper beak is really white on catalogue picture  but their other macaw, the blue and yellow, has a black beak. I am sure yours is original, thus, a special one. Very Happy

It seems so. So the other has a black beak, so I have a cross-over Razz Laughing

Mojo wolf cub is cute!!

Yes Very Happy <3 <3

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:23 am

It seems so. So the other has a black beak, so I have a cross-over Razz Laughing

lol! Fernando has a Land Rover and you have a crossover, I have a bicycle, not bad. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:11 pm

That puma is my favorite really liek that one congratz on all

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:58 pm

lol! Fernando has a Land Rover and you have a crossover, I have a bicycle, not bad. Wink

lol! Bicycles are awesome, we Dutch people are real bicycle people Very Happy

That puma is my favorite really liek that one congratz on all

Thank you Dum_my! Very Happy Safari made an excellent Puma <3

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:11 pm

I got some really, really nice animals last week <3 Animals from good friends <3

Lets start with something I did NOT expected al all...
When Nardien told me she sent me something in return, for the WWD blind-bag dinosaur I sent to her.

I feel so darn special now: I got HER CollectA Hirola Flint!
It comes right out of her collection <3

CollectA! Keep this up! Hirola in my collection, who would have thought....  drunken
Thank you so much dear Nardien!  I love you

And when I though AAA did not have any more surprises, I found this fella in my local toy store:

Never even knew AAA made spiders this way! They also had some kind of garden spider, but I did not like it as much as this one XD

Oke guys, I am over the roof with joy about this one! I have been eyeing on a horse from her for some time now XD
Especially when I saw them with my own eyes during a great workshop at her place Wink <3
Can you guess? Razz

I BOUGHT SNEGIR!!!! <3 <3 <3

But dahm! He is so handsome! My photos do NOT do him justice in any way at all!
Will do a complete blog-entry about him asap! Very Happy

Anna, I am so, so happy I have this stunning horse in my collection now I love you

More info and photos on my blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Today at 10:58 am

Back to top Go down

Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next