Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:52 pm

Very cool additions Karin, I like the Orlov trotter very much ... and also hirola ! Congrats for these great additions Very Happy

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:04 pm

The Beauty and The Beast and Miss World cheers

Three great additions, and SO different Laughing

You know I love the Hirola, - and yours is very special.
That spider is truely scary, - or is she cute ? scratch Hard to tell with a spider !

But that Snegir, holy Hamster Shocked CONGRATULATIONS bounce Applause Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:27 pm

Dear Karin! I'm very happy you like Snegir that much Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers I'm happy to see he is in your collection cheers
Also, congratulations for getting Hirola and finding this interesting AAA spider! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:46 pm

Karin, I'm happy that Flint arrived safely and that you want to take good care of him Very Happy I love you
Really cool spider.... xD and SNEGIR!! I love you I love you I love you ohh, he's breathtaking! bounce
CONGRATS !! I'm sure Anna couldn't find a better owner for him! Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Wow. Lovely additions!

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:24 pm

Beautiful additions, congrats! Applause cheers

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:23 pm

They are all so pretty <3 I'm happy you got the CollectA hirola and it's even nicer Flint has a story like this. It's what I love about collecting and sharing/trading with such a wonderful community! The AAA spider is very special, I haven't seen it before. And SNEGIR <333 He's just.. drunken No words! Congratulations!!!

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:36 pm

Congratulations Karin, especially the hirola is very nice :)

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:45 am

Great newcomers Karin cheers
The Hirola is wonderful model , it is great that you now have it :)
And Snegir ...what can I say ...it is a real gem!
So beautiful sculpted and so wondefuly painted. Gorgeus horse :)

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very cool additions Karin, I like the Orlov trotter very much ... and also hirola ! Congrats for these great additions Very Happy

Thank you Florian Very Happy

The Beauty and The Beast and Miss World  cheers

Three great additions, and SO different Laughing

You know I love the Hirola, - and yours is very special.
That spider is truely scary, - or is she cute ? scratch  Hard to tell with a spider !

But that Snegir, holy Hamster Shocked  CONGRATULATIONS bounce Applause Very Happy

Aaww, thank you Susanne. Your description made me smile Very Happy
Spiders are... eeehhh... fascinating! :) XD

Snegir is just, he is everything <3

Dear Karin! I'm very happy you like Snegir that much Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers I'm happy to see he is in your collection cheers
Also, congratulations for getting Hirola and finding this interesting AAA spider! Very Happy

Dear Anna! I am so, so happy that I could buy him from you <3
Thank you Very Happy

Karin, I'm happy that Flint arrived safely and that you want to take good care of him Very Happy I love you
Really cool spider.... xD and SNEGIR!! I love you I love you I love you ohh, he's breathtaking! bounce
CONGRATS !! I'm sure Anna couldn't find a better owner for him! Wink

I am too, he is such a good boy for being such a fantastic animal in my collection Very Happy
Aawww, thank you Nardien *blush*

Wow. Lovely additions!

Beautiful additions, congrats! Applause cheers

Thank you both Very Happy Very Happy

They are all so pretty <3 I'm happy you got the CollectA hirola and it's even nicer Flint has a story like this. It's what I love about collecting and sharing/trading with such a wonderful community! The AAA spider is very special, I haven't seen it before. And SNEGIR <333 He's just.. drunken No words! Congratulations!!!

Hahaha, I find it funny that we comment on each other animals, while we already know we have them XD
But thank you ^^ I love STS <3 Very Happy

Congratulations Karin, especially the hirola is very nice :)

Thank you Andreas Very Happy

Great newcomers Karin cheers
The Hirola is wonderful model , it is great that you now have it :)
And Snegir ...what can I say ...it is a real gem!
So beautiful sculpted and so wondefuly painted. Gorgeus horse :)

Kosta! Very Happy Nice to see you back here Very Happy Snegir is a gorgeous horse <3

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
AkaiHawke

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:30 pm

great new additions!!! Very Happy
Flint must be happy to be part of such a great collection now!!! Very Happy
Congrats! ^^
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:45 am

I see something very special happened in the bicycle land! Shocked That horse is jut out of this world and a space shutle is not enough to show how superb it is. I received also today, from generous Susanne's hands, one of these hirolas, we are lucky having the chance of adding a replica of that wonderful animal in our collections. I have also now a spider, I wished I was with you to use mine to fight/play a little with yours. Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:59 pm

great new additions!!! Very Happy
Flint must be happy to be part of such a great collection now!!! Very Happy
Congrats! ^^

Aawww, thank you Akai Very Happy

I see something very special happened in the bicycle land! Shocked That horse is jut out of this world and a space shutle is not enough to show how superb it is. I received also today, from generous Susanne's hands, one of these hirolas, we are lucky having the chance of adding a replica of that wonderful animal in our collections. I have also now a spider, I wished I was with you to use mine to fight/play a little with yours. Laughing

Thank you Roger Very Happy Never could I have dreamed I would own my very own Snegir one day <3
Hopefully that is onlt the beginning for more very unusual species for our collection, congrats on your Hirola Very Happy
Be careful! Some spiders are cannibalistic and will eat other spiders, maybe a Skipe session then? Laughing

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:14 pm

As many of you know, Julie and I frequently sent each other packages. A bit of a tradition I suppose XD
But this time, this package is really really special <3 I have to explain a bit before I post photos.

The new trend this year are monthly subscription boxes. A box with a certain theme, from beauty products to geeky stuff, filled with items.
You pay for one time, 3 months, 6 months or more in one go and get a box each month. You don't know what is inside other than the theme it has.
Tijn has several boxes and I was drooling over the items he got every month, that I decided that I wanted a box for myself to enjoy.
No model animal boxes sadly, so I had one from Japan with a lot of cute stuff in it. But it was expensive, so I did not bother myself getting one.
(I ended up with two, a gift from Tijn <3) I told Julie about these boxes and shared her my excitement when I opened them up.
All nice and all, but I rather have Julies boxes then one expensive one from Japan XD She jokingly said: JulieJulie box (as the box that I got was called DokiDoki).
Well, it turned out that she was not joking at all and her creative mind went nuts about her box to me. I was in awe when I saw the box with this:

She made her own box! Look wat was inside! I still can't believe it XD (I needed a break after unboxing the box XD) Look at all the pretty stuff!!! <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I will only show the model animals here, because it is a model animal forum XD But I will show the rest also on my blog when I made the blog-entry for it :3

First, she made things herself to go with the box <3 We play a mobile photo game called: Neko Atsume, Kitty Collector. Very addictive game with lots of cute cats.
She already knew my favorite cat from that game is Tabitha, so she made me a Tabitha <3

She put so many things in there, that I really hope I did not forget anything here... o.0

Look at this cute salamander from Safari <3 Very nice critter!

My AAA herd is rapidly expanding with resend findings, and Julie continued it with this very neat AAA howling wolf! <3

Look at how my little Safari VW girl is adoring her new big brother? :3 <3

PLAY VISIONS!!!! <3 Hourglass dolphin and Cape Buffalo Very Happy

Ooooh, and this beauty! His style really reminds me of Watership Down, the animated version. I think I will can her Hazel <3

Yessss <3 CollectA did a fantastic job on this little beauty, with baby!

Julie would not be Julie if she does not include a animal that I have never seen or heard from before: Brunnen Leopard cub.

Little Border Collie type dog that turns out to be a Polly Pocket Sparklin Pets. This one is from a dual pack with a deer. The sheep is just cute! (Disguised as a panda? :3)

She found some 3D animal puzzles and included the orca for me Very Happy Orcaaaa Very Happy I am impressed with the quality of this orca!

Together with Kaiyodo orca:

Whoot! And these are only the animal models in the package. I also included, cat stickers, 3D big cat card, Warrior Cats book, erasers in shape of food, blind-bags/eggs, and much more <3

Julie, seriously! I bow before you, how can I ever catch up to this XD Thank you so, so much sweets!!!

Back to top Go down
AkaiHawke

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:24 pm

congrats!!! Very Happy
watching the models surely was a wild ride! so many nice stuff! :3
i really love the AAA Wolf! and the play visions!! I love you
and that rabbit reminds me of watership down too!
Nardien and I used to watch that movie every day, as kids XD
congrats again!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:44 pm

Very exciting! Lovely package, Julie. Congrats Karin!

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:01 pm

I'm so glad it arrived safely haha. It was so much fun gathering all these figurines and other stuff.. I hope the wait was worth it xD I'm really glad you like everything! Now I have to come up with new stuff for the next box haha Razz

Lovely package, Julie.

Thanks, Laura! Very Happy

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:28 pm

Magnific additions, specially the orcas.

congratulations. Many variety in this package.

cheers cheers

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:37 pm

Very nice gifts, congrats cheers

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Congrats for you and a big hurray for Julie :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:29 am

That's really precious! Obviously the content is wonderful with lots of nice figures and other great things, especially that cat with a cute name and that crazy sheep. Though, it is quite impressive all the dedication of Julie merged with her cerebral talent. JulieJulie is brilliant and the presentation is inspired. Though again, your close connection is the most beautiful thing. I keep not being able of thinking in Julie without Karin or the other round way. Hurray for your friendship! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:32 am

Wow, that's so wonderful! So many fantastic gifts, so lovely idea and so precious friendship! Hurray for you two!!! cheers cheers I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:04 pm

congrats!!! Very Happy
watching the models surely was a wild ride! so many nice stuff! :3
i really love the AAA Wolf! and the play visions!! I love you
and that rabbit reminds me of watership down too!
Nardien and I used to watch that movie every day, as kids XD
congrats again!!! Very Happy

Thank you Akai Very Happy

Very exciting! Lovely package, Julie. Congrats Karin!

Thank you Laura Very Happy

I'm so glad it arrived safely haha. It was so much fun gathering all these figurines and other stuff.. I hope the wait was worth it xD I'm really glad you like everything! Now I have to come up with new stuff for the next box haha Razz

Lovely package, Julie.

Thanks, Laura! Very Happy

The wait was more than worth it <3
Take you time with the new box, please XD

Again, thank you sweets <3

Magnific additions, specially the orcas.

congratulations. Many variety in this package.

cheers cheers

Thank you! Very Happy

Very nice gifts, congrats cheers

Thanks! ^0^

Congrats for you and a big hurray for Julie :)

Thank you Andreas Very Happy

That's really precious! Obviously the content is wonderful with lots of nice figures and other great things, especially that cat with a cute name and that crazy sheep. Though, it is quite impressive all the dedication of Julie merged with her cerebral talent. JulieJulie is brilliant and the presentation is inspired. Though again, your close connection is the most beautiful thing. I keep not being able of thinking in Julie without Karin or the other round way. Hurray for your friendship! cheers

It is very impressive! She went nuts a few times working on this package, her only problem was that could not show me anything XD
Thank you Roger Very Happy I hope you still know which one collects Serenians and which one collects Border Collies Razz Laughing

Wow, that's so wonderful! So many fantastic gifts, so lovely idea and so precious friendship! Hurray for you two!!! cheers cheers I love you

Thank you Anna!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:14 pm

This week a package from Brett arrived Very Happy
Let me show you what I got this time:

Maine Coon cat from Kaiyodo. I already had the gray/white sister, now I have both of them <3

Two Tamanduas in a fighting/defense position. Very intimidating Laughing

Kaiyodo Thrush Very Happy <3 (Thank you Brett!!!)

Kitan Club fruit bat. His face is just so precious <3

After the standing Kaiyodo shoebill, now a lying one <3

Kaiyodo Amazing Animals king cheetah and normal cheetah running. Gosh, I love their dynamic poses <3

Cute cats from the mobile phone game: Neko Atsume Kitty Collector.

That was it Very Happy More photos and information soon in my blog.

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:29 pm

Wonderful additions! I especially love those two cheetahs! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: whitefire_wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Today at 12:33 am

Back to top Go down

Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next