Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:13 pm

Thank you both, Carola and Waleria Very Happy cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:56 pm

Last week I got two envelopes Very Happy Two trades with members, PeGe and Attis Very Happy

Look what was in the envelopes:

Kaiyodo Night Heron and Owl
These two beauties I got from Attis Very Happy Sadly the long fragile legs of the Night Heron snapped into several pieces during the journey Sad
Luckily I was able to fix it with some good glue and a needle. Yay! Very Happy

PV Cheetah and Seaworld Penguin
And these two lovely critters I got from PeGe Very Happy

Trades don't always have to be big to be awesome! cheers I love you

Last edited by NightLioness on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:09 pm

Karin, it is nice that you can save your figures from their little disasters. Very Happy
Now I have two questions? Is your cheetah marked 6? Also, is the Sea World the same as Club Earth? Could you check also if there is a number marked in your chinstrap? penguin? study almost forgot
Congratulations and thanks in advance! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:16 pm

I'm also happy that I was able to do that Very Happy

PV cheeta has a number 6 on it, yes. Very Happy Why?
Sea World the same as Club Earth, I have no idea scratch
No number on the Chinstrap.

You are very welcome! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Oooh shiny. I know now why you wanted the night heron. :)

Lovely additions all of them! Congrats!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:27 pm

I've found some other SEA WORLD figures on forum and as I can read, they are marked like that, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], after reading a little more once I lost lot of info I compilled to TAI these last months, not sure, but probably Nayab manufactured.
I was thinking it could belong to this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but now I know I am wrong.
About the cheetah, since I discovered that there are PV molds with different numbers that belong to different sets, I have the bad habit of asking their numbers. As you can see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], there are unless two variations and yours belong to the Wild Cats set.
Thanks for providing informations! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Veeeery shiny indeed :3
Thank you Very Happy

I've found some other SEA WORLD figures on forum and as I can read, they are marked like that, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], after reading a little more once I lost lot of info I compilled to TAI these last months, not sure, but probably Nayab manufactured.
I was thinking it could belong to this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but now I know I am wrong.
About the cheetah, since I discovered that there are PV molds with different numbers that belong to different sets, I have the bad habit of asking their numbers. As you can see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], there are unless two variations and yours belong to the Wild Cats set.

The Chinstrap is marked with SEA WORLD CHINSTRAP CHINA under his tail, small letters.
I have some more SEA WORLD dolphins if you want them (info) for TAI :)
Thank you for the info Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:27 pm

Love that penguin! I love you

Great new models, congratulations Very Happy

Your SM is done by the way, have to photograph him Wink

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:49 pm

Thank you Very Happy

I've found some other SEA WORLD figures on forum and as I can read, they are marked like that, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], after reading a little more once I lost lot of info I compilled to TAI these last months, not sure, but probably Nayab manufactured.

The Chinstrap is marked with SEA WORLD CHINSTRAP CHINA under his tail, small letters.

Yes, the problem is that I don't know how to start editing SEA WORLD on TAI. I have no idea if these toys are related with the SeaWorld Orlando parks, I've read that they have their own toys. scratch

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:00 pm

Great additions, congratulations :)

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Love that penguin! I love you

Great new models, congratulations Very Happy

Your SM is done by the way, have to photograph him Wink

He is so darn cute with his swimming pose :3
Thank you Very Happy

Ohmygoodness, yes!! Can't wait for the photos!!! bounce I love you

Thank you Very Happy

Yes, the problem is that I don't know how to start editing SEA WORLD on TAI. I have no idea if these toys are related with the SeaWorld Orlando parks, I've read that they have their own toys. scratch

I can imagine that. I shall try to search more info about it. I don't know if it is related to any of the Sea World parks. I know there are sharks, dolphins and now penguins with that mark.

Great additions,  congratulations :)

Thank you Andreas Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ferrugineigula

Country/State : ITP

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:57 pm

Your room is absolutely B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.! Applause
Additions, too.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:35 am

Your room is absolutely B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.! Applause
Additions, too.

Thank you! cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:34 pm

Sometimes kindness comes when you least expect it. <3
No packages (yet) and I was doodling around the house, wondering when things and how certain things will turn out. When the regular postwoman threw something down the mailbox. It sounded somewhat heavy scratch

When I walked towards the pile of post, I saw a little giraffe peeking under the envelopes. I know those little animals! But how could that be? We didn't made a trade or anything like that. Curiously I opened the envelope carefully and a big, big smile appeared on my face. Julie surprised me with a self painted BC card and a tiny yet very detailed snake and the cutest sparrow card written by her.

This snake is a part of a Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron play-set. And it is very detailed!

And the BC card who she made it herself with watercolors <3
(She couldn't find a BC card for a while, so she made one herself! Very Happy)

Sometimes small things are the best! <3 Thank you Julie :3

Last edited by NightLioness on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:18 pm

cheers cheers Congrats my friend Very Happy The card is beautiful!

Those two kittens look familiar Wink

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:23 pm

Lovely package :)

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:15 pm

What a wonderful surprise cheers
That BC crd is amazing, and the little snake is ever so fine Very Happy

Julie is a real STS - friend Applause

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:45 pm

Hurray, I'm so glad it arrived today! cheers You're very welcome Karin, it was a nice distraction from my English essay (well, actually I hadn't started yet, when I painted your border collie xD). But I'm still looking for BC postcards, I just can't stand the fact that I can't find one Laughing

What I know about the little snake: It's from a toy set made by Hasbro for the movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. It's probably released around 2002, the same year of the movie's release. It could be part from both the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:29 pm

cheers cheers Congrats my friend Very Happy The card is beautiful!

Those two kittens look familiar Wink

Thank you dear LeeAnn Very Happy

Yes! And I still have them all, including the lovely black cat and the funny chameleons Very Happy

Lovely package :)

Thank you Laura Very Happy

What a wonderful surprise cheers
That BC card is amazing, and the little snake is ever so fine Very Happy

Julie is a real STS - friend Applause

Thank you Susanne cheers

Yes, she is. And not only on STS :3

Hurray, I'm so glad it arrived today! cheers You're very welcome Karin, it was a nice distraction from my English essay (well, actually I hadn't started yet, when I painted your border collie xD). But I'm still looking for BC postcards, I just can't stand the fact that I can't find one Laughing

What I know about the little snake: It's from a toy set made by Hasbro for the movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. It's probably released around 2002, the same year of the movie's release. It could be part from both the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

And you where waiting for a responds from me, silly XD
Hehehe, I will wait for the day you will find a BC card! bounce cheers Laughing
Again, thank you for this lovely little gift. Snake is now resting with his buddies :3

Thank you for the info! Very Happy Oh goodness, the puma o.0 Do you have it also? Photos? :3

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:41 pm

Thank you for the info! Very Happy Oh goodness, the puma o.0 Do you have it also? Photos? :3

You're welcome Very Happy Yes, I do have the puma as well. If I'm correct, I have all the additional animals from the Hasbro Playsets and (Poseable) Action Figurie Sets (puma large and small, eagle large and small, rattlesnake (one size), hare large, bear large, dear small, buffale large and small; I think that's all of them xD). I don't think I have photographs of them at the moment scratch If I remember, I'll photograph them next week Wink

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:54 pm

You're welcome Very Happy Yes, I do have the puma as well. If I'm correct, I have all the additional animals from the Hasbro Playsets and (Poseable) Action Figurie Sets (puma large and small, eagle large and small, rattlesnake (one size), hare large, bear large, dear small, buffale large and small; I think that's all of them xD). I don't think I have photographs of them at the moment scratch If I remember, I'll photograph them next week Wink

Nice! cheers Sounds like a great collection, those Spirit animals Very Happy
I will just spam you next week, don't worry Razz XD Thank you in advance Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:59 pm

I will just spam you next week, don't worry Razz XD Thank you in advance Very Happy

You're welcome (in advance Razz)! If you're curious to see the other animal figurines, you can check the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of my Spirit fansite. Just scroll down towards the Hasbro section, you'll find them there. Breyer has some pretty nice figurines as well (but they're hard to get in the Netherlands Sad ).

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:44 pm

It is always very pleasant to watch your real friendship through these surprise parcels. Very Happy
Julie and Karin, you're both very special persons, I am sure of it although I am just a virtual croc. Laughing

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:04 am

You're welcome (in advance Razz)! If you're curious to see the other animal figurines, you can check the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of my Spirit fansite. Just scroll down towards the Hasbro section, you'll find them there. Breyer has some pretty nice figurines as well (but they're hard to get in the Netherlands Sad ).

Why doesn't it surprise me that you have a Spirit fan page XD :3 Those books from Kathleen Duey look very interesting Very Happy Oh, question. Whenever I encounter Spirit merch, shall I think of you or do you have enough Spirit material? Razz Oh those Breyers are lovely for sure! I keep an eye out :)

It is always very pleasant to watch your real friendship through these surprise parcels. Very Happy
Julie and Karin, you're both very special persons, I am sure of it although I am just a virtual croc. Laughing

Aaawww, thank you Roger Very Happy And you are a special croc, but we know that for sure Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:34 am

Wonderful new snake and art pieces, they are all lovely, big congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3   Today at 4:02 am

Back to top Go down

Karin's New Animals [08-09-1016] Vacation Additions <3 <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next