Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:19 pm

Wow, Karin, so many awesome additions! Big congratulations!!! cheers That narwhale, these birds and the Yujin frogs are all incredible! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:42 pm

That is a huge lot of top quality figures! cheers I love many of them and that narwhal is really impressive! Very Happy Congratulations Karin! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
under-water

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:02 pm

Spectacular figurines Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:00 pm

Excelllent New Collection!! so hard to get these guys for a decent price Applause , the birds and Narwhal are classics !!

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:52 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Thank you all so much for your warm comments about my new additions Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:09 am

So many amazing additions! Wow! Congrats, enjoy them!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:42 pm

Fantastic additions Karin cheers I love seeing Japanese toys addiction spreading. Wink

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:16 am

Thank you Anne and Kiki cheers sunny
Addiction it is for sure! o.0 Laughing

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:19 am

Nice new ones.
still happy for you!

(lost it a bit by the comment on the great 'tits'. Googled it but know i know Embarassed )

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nice new ones.
still happy for you!

(lost it a bit by the comment on the great 'tits'. Googled it but know i know Embarassed )

Thank you! Very Happy

Laughing English words can be... confusing sometimes XD Laughing

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:18 pm

Got some very nice new additions to show you guys!
Trades are going good and the results are coming in these weeks Very Happy
(Last package I am waiting for is one from our dear Laura, I hope re receive it next week.)

Yvette had a beautiful UFS topic and nosing around I came across two interesting dolphins!
AAA dolphin mother and calf <3
Not the best photos in the world  Rolling Eyes But they are much, much prettier in real Very Happy
Thank you Yvette, I love them Very Happy

Lindsey contacted me and wanted to trade Very Happy I got some Safari LTD wish list items  cheers
Safari LTD Vet Jenny, Spoonbil, Lorekeet and Mockingbird.
I am very surprised by the quality of the birds. It is a smooth feeling plastic, but not soft or bendy.
The Lorekeet has a metallic blue paint that fits really well and the details in all birds are great.
Walkaround of the Spoonbill will follow after typing this.

Today Tijn and I visited a flea marked and I found two very great animals!
(Thank to Julie and her 'finders-luck-energie' she sent me XD)
Vanishing Wild Safari LTD white wolf pup!!!!! I love you

Look at the playful and curious face!! I love you

And a ELC otter for Julie Very Happy

That is it for now. Thanks for looking!

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:25 pm

Congratulations Karin, beautieful newcomers :)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Lovely newcomers! cheers Congrats Karin! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:17 pm

Very nice additions Applause

congratulations.

I will buy these Safari birds

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:53 pm

Those are great, Karin! Very Happy VW wolf pup, yes, surely Julie powers helped you. :)
Just as Fernando, I also want these three Safari birds! bounce bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:39 pm

Wonderful new additions again, young and old alike. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:13 am

Thank you LeeAnn, Andreas, Fernando, Paige and Roger! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: The moment she sent me a text with: I sent you some finders luck, I saw a big Schleich stand. I know the people who own it and I always look at the animals they have for sale. Most I already know or have and 99% is Schleich (they are big collectors Very Happy). But they also had a small basket with 'surplus' animals not from the brand Schleich Wink And there I found the VW wolf pup and the ELC otter Very Happy <3 And for a very, very low price of 4 euro for the two Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:14 pm

the world of figure collecting is exciting right, Karin? Wink
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
the world of figure collecting is exciting right, Karin? Wink

Exciting AND addicting! Shocked Embarassed Laughing Wink

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:28 am

Aaah, the wonderful sound of the doorbell ringing right?... Shocked
Nope! Gaell gets nuts when it rings XD Barking...
Even when I'm already up and walking to the door (and he can see me walking!), the postman still rings the darn doorbell... Mad  Laughing
Rolling Eyes At least we both know when a package arrives Razz

This week a very special package arrived to me. A package with much patients behind it XD
Packed with care and much love from different people Very Happy All in one box!

Laura and I did a trade a few weeks back already, and this week her package arrived Very Happy

The amount of animals and things in the package was a real surprise! <3

Very interesting fish! I think I have the Pike? XD (Nope, I have a Tiger Musky XD)

A new employee Very Happy Becky the aquarist Very Happy She now takes care of my marine mammals and fish.
Jenny the vet welcomed her and took the welcome photo with Becky ^.^

My first Dingo!! S&N small dingo.
A cute little canine and MUCH better in real then on this photo XD

Yowies, yowies all the way Very Happy Anteater, platypus and owl are staying with me.
The others and doubles will go to a good new home in Deventer Very Happy

And then we have two new additions to the KBC Very Happy
Meet a Breyer BC named Abby (Internet Name) and Laura repaint BC named Roo (On the Internet)
Both names are chosen by Lauras two kids :3
Laura did a wonderful job on the repaint BC <3

Roo and Abby are so small! They belong now to the small BC pack XD
Mojo Fun BC dog for scale Razz

Not only did the kids chose the names of the BC dogs, they also chose 3 little Safari LTD minis.
Gosh they are cute! Schleich calf is really impressed by the size of the adult cow here XD

Safari LTD bird has his friends on the small bird shelf. Cow walked away with Schleich calf to their new herd and Giraffe...
Well, giraffe has a new love <3 Repainted Bullyland mini felt a click immediately and now they stay together with the big giraffes Very Happy

As I said there where not only animals in the package. Also drawings and a letter and this beautiful painting of Gaell (and I assume Brutus as well)  I love you She really captured the playful and curious face Gaell has. I am sure me and Gaell have many great adventures together Laura Very Happy

I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

THANK YOU Laura, for this magical package. Believe me, you have a gift of packing a package Wink  queen

Last edited by NightLioness on Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:35 pm

wow! That's awesome! cheers bounce Congrats Karin, and ofc a big hurray for Laura! <3

Expecting packages is really exiting and fun, isn't it..? especialy when they take so long! I love you

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:56 pm

Fantastic package Karin! The painting is gorgeous drunken Congrats!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:16 pm

Glad it got there without too much difficulty :) Once it finally got shipped. Wink

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:54 pm

Wow, wonderful models and gifts from Laura and family cheers Applause
Especialy these tini , wonderfuly repainted BC dogs ....and the beautiful picture..
Great great :)
Congratulations Karin :)

PostSubject: Re: Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3   Today at 3:30 am

Back to top Go down

Karin's New Animals [16-11-2016] New blog entry, many AAA models and Birthday presents <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next