Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Klick HERE to vote for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:34 am

New mold released this year Very Happy Not sure who the sculptor is.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And a size comparison with the G2 Andaldusian

Last edited by LeeAnn on Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:54 am

WOW ! Breyer is bringing their small horses into perfection cheers

I don't know the size of the mini-horses, but suppose they are smaller than Stabelmates, aren't they ? Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] does not seem to show them scratch

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:57 am

Beautiful! Thanks for all these detailed pics, I haven't even seen a Breyer in real life before!
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:03 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Thank you very much for this walkaround!
He is beautiful, I love the pose of piaffe. Congrats, it's nice addition. And a musthave for me ;-)

Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:41 pm

Beautiful model! I will need it in my collection Very Happy Thank you for walk around LeeAnn! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Thanks friends!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
WOW ! Breyer is bringing their small horses into perfection cheers

I don't know the size of the mini-horses, but suppose they are smaller than Stabelmates, aren't they ? Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] does not seem to show them scratch

I still have to send the photos to Janice for IDYB, that's why he's not there yet Wink He is a Stablemate, he's just listed as mini in comparison to the Traditional.

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:36 pm

I don't need a mate to feel stable but some stablemates makes me feel unstable! Shocked That's wonderful! drunken bom Sleep

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:03 pm

lol! Roger Laughing

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:54 pm

He is lovely Very Happy I think I saw someone saying who the sculptor was, but I forgot silent

lol! Roger Laughing

lol!

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:51 pm

I like the last dancing pic Wink

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:05 pm

Hm, I actually don't know what to think of this model. I thought I'd like it more seeing an in hand picture. But the first time I looked in this thread I actually liked it less. I don't know if his conformation is off, but his neck looks so thin and tiny compared to his butt. Now coming back, it looks better, so I'm still unsure if I want him or not. Might be my brain being weird again. Or wait... it's always weird.
Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Congrats I think it's a beautiful model. I wonder if the real Valegro's conformation is something that puts off collectors. There was a similar debate on the French board regarding the 1/9 scale sculpture.

LeeAnn & Carola : Jenn Scott of Aspen Leaf Studio sculpted the stablemate Valegro.

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:54 pm

Well, Valegro is a dresage champion, not a champion of beauty...it seems to me that he has a quite big head with thin neck and a heavy body:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I mean maybe his conformation isn't perfect, but he is very talented and succesful.

Image source:http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?710279-Position-of-the-head-in-dressage-movements

Back to top Go down
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:58 am

Hm, I actually don't know what to think of this model. I thought I'd like it more seeing an in hand picture. But the first time I looked in this thread I actually liked it less. I don't know if his conformation is off, but his neck looks so thin and tiny compared to his butt. Now coming back, it looks better, so I'm still unsure if I want him or not. Might be my brain being weird again. Or wait... it's always weird.

I personally think the mold is ugly. I bought one earlier this month while at a live show, but after getting the horse out of the package and looking closely, I decided it was not a mold I liked. The right foreleg looks too short and the rump is lumpy. I keep thinking the first person who offers me $5 plus shipping can have my mini Valegro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   

Back to top Go down

Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround
Page 1 of 1