Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround

Go down 
+8
Carola
LeeAnn
Roger
Ana
onatello
widukind
Anne from Norway
SUSANNE
12 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:34 am

New mold released this year Very Happy Not sure who the sculptor is.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And a size comparison with the G2 Andaldusian

Last edited by LeeAnn on Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:54 am

WOW ! Breyer is bringing their small horses into perfection cheers

I don't know the size of the mini-horses, but suppose they are smaller than Stabelmates, aren't they ? Very Happy
Identify Your Breyer does not seem to show them scratch

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:57 am

Beautiful! Thanks for all these detailed pics, I haven't even seen a Breyer in real life before!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:03 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Thank you very much for this walkaround!
He is beautiful, I love the pose of piaffe. Congrats, it's nice addition. And a musthave for me ;-)

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:41 pm

Beautiful model! I will need it in my collection Very Happy Thank you for walk around LeeAnn! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Thanks friends!

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW ! Breyer is bringing their small horses into perfection cheers

I don't know the size of the mini-horses, but suppose they are smaller than Stabelmates, aren't they ? Very Happy
Identify Your Breyer does not seem to show them scratch

I still have to send the photos to Janice for IDYB, that's why he's not there yet Wink He is a Stablemate, he's just listed as mini in comparison to the Traditional.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:36 pm

I don't need a mate to feel stable but some stablemates makes me feel unstable! Shocked That's wonderful! drunken bom Sleep

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:03 pm

lol! Roger Laughing

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:54 pm

He is lovely Very Happy I think I saw someone saying who the sculptor was, but I forgot silent

LeeAnn wrote:
lol! Roger Laughing

lol!

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:51 pm

I like the last dancing pic Wink
Back to top Go down
TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:05 pm

Hm, I actually don't know what to think of this model. I thought I'd like it more seeing an in hand picture. But the first time I looked in this thread I actually liked it less. I don't know if his conformation is off, but his neck looks so thin and tiny compared to his butt. Now coming back, it looks better, so I'm still unsure if I want him or not. Might be my brain being weird again. Or wait... it's always weird.
Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Congrats I think it's a beautiful model. I wonder if the real Valegro's conformation is something that puts off collectors. There was a similar debate on the French board regarding the 1/9 scale sculpture.

LeeAnn & Carola : Jenn Scott of Aspen Leaf Studio sculpted the stablemate Valegro.

onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:54 pm

Well, Valegro is a dresage champion, not a champion of beauty...it seems to me that he has a quite big head with thin neck and a heavy body:
I mean maybe his conformation isn't perfect, but he is very talented and succesful.

Image source:http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?710279-Position-of-the-head-in-dressage-movements

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:58 am

TheSpottedCat wrote:
Hm, I actually don't know what to think of this model. I thought I'd like it more seeing an in hand picture. But the first time I looked in this thread I actually liked it less. I don't know if his conformation is off, but his neck looks so thin and tiny compared to his butt. Now coming back, it looks better, so I'm still unsure if I want him or not. Might be my brain being weird again. Or wait... it's always weird.

I personally think the mold is ugly. I bought one earlier this month while at a live show, but after getting the horse out of the package and looking closely, I decided it was not a mold I liked. The right foreleg looks too short and the rump is lumpy. I keep thinking the first person who offers me $5 plus shipping can have my mini Valegro.
Back to top Go down
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 9:21 pm

Carola wrote:
He is lovely Very Happy I think I saw someone saying who the sculptor was, but I forgot silent

LeeAnn wrote:
lol! Roger Laughing

lol!

According to Identify Your Breyer, the SM version of Valegro was sculpted by Jennifer Scott.

I prefer this mold in a pattern like appaloosa or pinto.  For some reason I just don't care for the mold in a solid color.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround
Page 1 of 1