Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:34 am

New mold released this year Very Happy Not sure who the sculptor is.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And a size comparison with the G2 Andaldusian

Last edited by LeeAnn on Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:54 am

WOW ! Breyer is bringing their small horses into perfection cheers

I don't know the size of the mini-horses, but suppose they are smaller than Stabelmates, aren't they ? Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] does not seem to show them scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:57 am

Beautiful! Thanks for all these detailed pics, I haven't even seen a Breyer in real life before!
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:03 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Thank you very much for this walkaround!
He is beautiful, I love the pose of piaffe. Congrats, it's nice addition. And a musthave for me ;-)

Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:41 pm

Beautiful model! I will need it in my collection Very Happy Thank you for walk around LeeAnn! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Thanks friends!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
WOW ! Breyer is bringing their small horses into perfection cheers

I don't know the size of the mini-horses, but suppose they are smaller than Stabelmates, aren't they ? Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] does not seem to show them scratch

I still have to send the photos to Janice for IDYB, that's why he's not there yet Wink He is a Stablemate, he's just listed as mini in comparison to the Traditional.

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:36 pm

I don't need a mate to feel stable but some stablemates makes me feel unstable! Shocked That's wonderful! drunken bom Sleep

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:03 pm

lol! Roger Laughing

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:54 pm

He is lovely Very Happy I think I saw someone saying who the sculptor was, but I forgot silent

lol! Roger Laughing

lol!

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:51 pm

I like the last dancing pic Wink

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:05 pm

Hm, I actually don't know what to think of this model. I thought I'd like it more seeing an in hand picture. But the first time I looked in this thread I actually liked it less. I don't know if his conformation is off, but his neck looks so thin and tiny compared to his butt. Now coming back, it looks better, so I'm still unsure if I want him or not. Might be my brain being weird again. Or wait... it's always weird.
Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Congrats I think it's a beautiful model. I wonder if the real Valegro's conformation is something that puts off collectors. There was a similar debate on the French board regarding the 1/9 scale sculpture.

LeeAnn & Carola : Jenn Scott of Aspen Leaf Studio sculpted the stablemate Valegro.

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:54 pm

Well, Valegro is a dresage champion, not a champion of beauty...it seems to me that he has a quite big head with thin neck and a heavy body:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I mean maybe his conformation isn't perfect, but he is very talented and succesful.

Image source:http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?710279-Position-of-the-head-in-dressage-movements

Back to top Go down
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:58 am

Hm, I actually don't know what to think of this model. I thought I'd like it more seeing an in hand picture. But the first time I looked in this thread I actually liked it less. I don't know if his conformation is off, but his neck looks so thin and tiny compared to his butt. Now coming back, it looks better, so I'm still unsure if I want him or not. Might be my brain being weird again. Or wait... it's always weird.

I personally think the mold is ugly. I bought one earlier this month while at a live show, but after getting the horse out of the package and looking closely, I decided it was not a mold I liked. The right foreleg looks too short and the rump is lumpy. I keep thinking the first person who offers me $5 plus shipping can have my mini Valegro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround   

Back to top Go down

Breyer Stablemate Mini Valegro Walkaround
Page 1 of 1