Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Oh yeah!! You two did good!! Even better to split it Very Happy Big congrats Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:09 pm

Hahaha I'm so happy you both bought the Schleich horse set, because I was seriously considering buying it whilst I can't afford it, so when it was reserved the choice was easier for me :') But congratulations, it sure was a wonderful lot! cheers

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:20 pm

Congratulations, great newcomers! You got some real rarities in this lot Very Happy I love the Shire in both versions and the artist's horse, they are fantastic! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:06 pm

With so many horses I don't know why this guy decided to ride the croc. Evil or Very Mad Sorry but I don't support the idea. Wink I hope Bayala never releases a show jumping set for crocs. Laughing
Very nice additions, congratulations to everyone. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:57 pm

What a fantastic, wonderful, rare, beautyful flock of horses cheers
Even the foal from the Artist horse-series affraid Applause

Congratulations with completing the Arelan-series. I like them very much also Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:37 pm

Congratulations!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: whitefire_wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:21 pm

Thank you all so much again! cheers your comments make my day! Very Happy

I was away for awhile Embarassed but got tons of new additions in the meantime!
Here's a shot of them all! :

Some upcloses:

Schleich, CollectA and Safari horses from Oliver Zell.. among them the most beautiful Trakhener i've ever seen! I love you bounce

From Toys X-L.. Some really Cheap Bullyland models! loving the Rottweiler!  I love you

Again from Oliver Zell.... xD Tinker mare, Tinker Yearling and beautiful sitting Rhino kid  Very Happy (Expanding my Tinker/Gypsy vanner herd!)

And some various additions: Game Of Thrones ''Ghost'' Figurine  I love you , Schleich Pinto and Haflinger foal, Schleich Oryx, (Finally... xD ) Schleich Westy made in Germany, and the smallest Draft horse i've ever seen  Rolling Eyes

Thanks for looking! :3 and sorry for my inactivity! >.<''
Have a nice day! with sun  sunny

-Stardust~

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:00 pm

Congratulations :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:27 pm

Great to see you back, Dusty Very Happy

And , SO many beautyful models you've got cheers

I am so completely crazy about those Mojo Tinkers ... and many more great ones, - lovely, retired Schlæeich. The resting haflinger foal is lying right here in front of me. It is a delightful baby drunken

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Congrats on the lovely additions :)

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:04 am

Thank you, Andreas, Susanne and Laura Very Happy

As some of you (maybe..) could guess... I am extremely busy last weeks, I was ill again, and after that i started my volunteer work on the farm again. but that made me so tired! >.< I sadly found no time after all to photograph my latest additions.. :c
when i came out of my daytime activities, I was so tired I just go and play my favourite online game, and totally had no motivation to pick up my camera and gO PHOTOGRAPH THAT FIGURES ~ xD

But today, i finally pushed myself xD I am still very tired, but i made some quick shots of my (many.. Rolling Eyes ) additions and i'm exited to show them! :3

Schleich Advent Calendar horses, Schleich Pinto mare new painting, Shark, Bull and Pangolin (Gifts from my sister Akai <3) Female Gorilla, Show jumping rider, Cat with bowl (also from the advent calendar) Wagon horse, Breyer Misty (..now I gotta find Stormy! D: ) Schleich german sheperd, and an awesome Custom of the nordic eight legged mythology horse, called Sleipnir !! bounce

Some more:

Handsome Schleich Apatosaurus, and 3 gifts from Akai again- we traded: Schleich crocodile and CollectA Clydesdale bay and Dun Fjord gelding! <3

Don't get me wrong.. Rolling Eyes I still really enjoy being at the forum! this is such a awesome, kind and warm community and there must be really something wrong with me if i'll leave it xD
...Life's really getting me lately... :3 I'm so busy with other stuff but i promise to check every now and then! <3 and ofc- showing new additions and looking at other awesome addtions/collections! I love you

Thank you for reading! <33
Have a nice day and with the weather you like! :3

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Congratulations :)

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:26 pm

I am a wee bit jelly!

My advent calendars take a while to deliver.

Papo: 12
Safari: 13
Mojo fun: 4
Playmobil: 49
Other: 11
~
schleich count: 469
~
Total: 586

Colelction Archiving Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:38 pm

Nardien, I am glad you still enjoy being on forum and it is great to see how your collection keeps increasing. Very Happy
Among all these varied figures, it is nice to see a pangolin! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:33 pm

Congratulations, great newcomers Very Happy Applause Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:20 am

Ohh, Nardien, I am sorry to hear that you are still struggeling with your health Shocked

But I admire you that you go to work on the farm anyway, even if it makes you exhausted.
Exercise is some of the best medicine in the world, - for body as well as mind. Easier said than done, - so hurray for your will power Applause

And what wonderful new models you got !!!

Thankyou for showing, and thankyou for not forgetting your friends here flower sunny cheers

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:16 am

Take you time, as health is something really(!) important to keep!
No worries about us Wink We will always welcome you when you have additions, just like these drunken

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:46 pm

Thank you so much everybody!! <3 Really... this Forum learned me what real friendship is! Rolling Eyes
I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:12 pm

Great additions Nardien, I'm glad to hear from you even if you are not at your best.

Like Rogério, I have a special bias for the pangolin drunken Wink

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:01 am

Thank you, Kiki Very Happy

So my health is getting better, (I am not so tired the latest days anymore!!) And today I had the time to photograph some addtions again! :3

First, some additions that were on my wishlist quite some time, and i finally got them! :3

CollectA Grevy's Zebra! <3

Safari LTD Wildlife Wonders Okapi

CollectA Black Forest Horse!! Very Happy

Papo 2016 sperm whale (looks alot like the schleich one in my opinion..wich was on my WL, so i had to get him! )

and here are some Breyer:

These were actually bought when i had long passed my budget to buy models with in a month... but i coundt get them out of my head!! xD so my Granny offered me to buy them :3

and at least... I love you I love you I GOT CAMILA I love you I love you

She is so pretty! I am usually not fond of the glossy models but I had to get her.. and she is not dissapointing! <3 I can look trough the glossyness xDD

Isnt she the cutest sticking her little toungue out xD I love you

Thanks for looking! and have a nice day!! <333

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:17 am

Here is a batch where all pieces are wonderful! I love the grevy's, okapi, sperm whale and all horses! Laughing Your whale is made in Portugal, isn't it?

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Here is a batch where all pieces are wonderful! I love the grevy's, okapi, sperm whale and all horses! Laughing Your whale is made in Portugal, isn't it?  

Thanks again Roger!! cheers Very Happy  Yes, it is! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:17 pm

Congrats again :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:35 am

Thanks again Roger!! cheers Very Happy  Yes, it is! Very Happy

Thanks, I guessed and I'll guess it always. It is like the story of the kid that knew the exact names of all their fish copies in his aquarium once he gave the same name to all of them. Laughing

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:32 am

Such beautyful models, - all of them drunken

You have an extremely nice grandmoder !!!
Those Breyers are lovely, - and I agree that Camile is SOOOO adoreable I love you

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Today at 3:10 am

Back to top Go down

Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next