Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:24 pm

Good to see the Grevys Zebra-I'm waiting for mine so good to see it up close!The Breyers are great too,I have the spotted draught foal but its my first time seeing the adult so will have to add to wish list!

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:40 pm

Thank you Andreas, Susanne and Taos!! Very Happy

Soo It's been awhile but I have some new additions to show! like I said it's quite a while ago.. so I might been forgetting something...

First, a quite special one! Some of you might remember how my mom made a schleich dog into my dog Buck who passed away in 2015.. and how special it was :)
and..some of you who watch me on my Deviantart long enough, may remember that I have a personal story, a made up fantasy world with original characters in it.
and well, let's throw it right in:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, this is The Schleich tennessee walking mare, Customized and repainted by my mom, into my Zombie Unicorn OC Mia Very Happy I love you (do not worry, she is a friendly zombie after all Laughing )

Can some guess what my favourite mold is...? Laughing

and just for bonus: here's a early character development drawing of Mia, drawn by me:

----------------------

then I got the Plesiosaur by Papo:

and birthday gifts from my sister Akai !! Thanks again Akai!! <33 I LOVE THEM owo I think they stick together from now on :3

and at least, I got four lovely Panini whales in a trade with Andreas !!

THANK YOU DEAR ANDREAS I LOVE THEM!! <33

That was it for now! xD
I am expecting two more birthday presents and another package Very Happy so I'll try to update this thread soon ^^

Thank you for looking! I love you

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
AkaiHawke

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:00 pm

Congratulations my dear sister!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulations my dear sister!!!! cheers

Thank you Akai!! OWO

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:02 pm

I am happy that the whales arrived you safetly and fast :)
And congratulations for the otger newcomers Nardien :)

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Woah!! Nice additions!!!
Oh darn, that Plesiosaur looks cute! Mouth full of teeth XD

Your mom has talent! Very Happy Will she make more animals?? :3

Those Panini whales are cute also! Giggled at the look of the Belugas(?) face haha <3

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:53 pm

A ZOMBIE UNICORN affraid pale Laughing
Your mom is certainly very special mom cheers

Beautyful adiditions !!! Akai is a very special sister Very Happy

I love those little whales, - they look great together with the big ones Applause
And of course the PapoPlesio is great too Very Happy

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:39 am

Thank you Andreas, Karin and Susanne !!  Very Happy
My mom and Akai are indeed special!!  I love you but so everyone's family is! all are unique!   Very Happy  Very Happy  bounce

Your mom has talent! Very Happy Will she make more animals?? :3

Yes, she's planning on making more in the future!! <33 Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Hello all! Very Happy
So today i had the time to show more additions!
First, 3 more b-day additions:

I got Xavier!! I love you I love you  I'm soo happy now! :3 he's a great addition to my unicorn herd!

Then i got Valegro! <33 The details on him... no words do him justice!! Very Happy

...and ofcourse mini valegro joined his big brother! the details on him are even better than on the big one Shocked

some time later, I had still some b-day money left... when i came across the red faraun, a limited Edition i could only dream of! so ofcourse i was really the happiest person on earth when my granny offerded me to buy her! Very Happy

Her wing is a little bit bent, but i don't really mind, she has not lost her beauty! <3

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Then one of the best saved for last ofcourse: Very Happy

Okay all i can say is that i am very, very happy with this one!! Very Happy Very Happy not only because now i have all 3 variations of this horse, but second because I wanted to buy him from Maja-Maus,
but somebody was faster and it was reserved. but Kind kind Maja had another one she wanted to sell to me! Very Happy so i was able to get one anyway!! ^^ again, Thank you dear Maja maus.. for letting me buy him!! <33 i feel so happy now!! Very Happy

Here he is with his Bro's !! :3  I love you  I love you  I love you

Well, guess November was a successfull month!!  I love you  Very Happy

Thanks for looking! <333 and have a nice day/evening as always!

-Nardien (Stardust)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:59 pm

Very nice additions Nardien, congratulations! They look wonderful! cheers

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:12 pm

Nice additions again Nardien :)

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:37 pm

Xavier fits perfectly into your unicorn collection! Very Happy

Big congrats on all of your new additions <3

Love the last photo Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:46 am

Congratz on all of them!

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:57 pm

Nardien! I scrolled thru the whole topic and I had a good laugh reading your comments and I became so happy when I saw all the GORGEOUS additions you have had a chance to get! Huge congrats! Very Happy I think you must have some heavy duty lucky stardust on you with all these amazing deals you've gotten lately I mean wow! The rare schleich horse set might just be the best one but there are so many good ones!! I can't help but just watch and wish I'll have a luck like yours one day lol Very Happy

I hope everything is fine there, I've missed seeing you so much so I'm happy to be back! :)

And I have one question about that Maia Borges Lipizza you got from Roger? I've never seen her what is her deal? She like identical to the schleich older Holstein mare? She's so fab drunken

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Nardien! I scrolled thru the whole topic and I had a good laugh reading your comments and I became so happy when I saw all the GORGEOUS additions you have had a chance to get! Huge congrats! Very Happy I think you must have some heavy duty lucky stardust on you with all these amazing deals you've gotten lately I mean wow! The rare schleich horse set might just be the best one but there are so many good ones!! I can't help but just watch and wish I'll have a luck like yours one day lol Very Happy

I hope everything is fine there, I've missed seeing you so much so I'm happy to be back! :)

And I have one question about that Maia Borges Lipizza you got from Roger? I've never seen her what is her deal? She like identical to the schleich older Holstein mare? She's so fab drunken

*Runs to Jonas, gives him a biiiiig hug and runs out of Nardiens topic. :3*

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:45 pm

*Runs to Jonas, gives him a biiiiig hug and runs out of Nardiens topic. :3*

Aww hey Karin! Very Happy I love you sunny cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Thank you Julie, Andreas, Karin, Demi,  Very Happy

Jonas!!! I love you I love you I really missed you here, soo glad for you to be back! ;w; I hope you enjoy it here again! and that it helps you build up your collection again! cheers

About the maia and borges lippizan... i believe maia and borges re-use old Schleich molds...? or at least i think so..? xD anyway [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Can you find more info I believe, it's the topic from Susanne where I discovered her Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Thank you Julie, Andreas, Karin, Demi,  Very Happy

Jonas!!! I love you I love you I really missed you here, soo glad for you to be back! ;w; I hope you enjoy it here again! and that it helps you build up your collection again! cheers

About the maia and borges lippizan... i believe maia and borges re-use old Schleich molds...? or at least i think so..? xD anyway [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Can you find more info I believe, it's the topic from Susanne where I discovered her Very Happy

Oh Thank you so much! Wow that is so cool I love them! drunken It is so good to be back and slowly I can start re building my horse arsenal now haha. I love that you're so lovely and taking me back with warm welcome sunny I love you cheers

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:05 pm

Hello all! <3
I hope everyone had a great and cozy christmas with their family! I love you and if you're not celebrating, I hope you had still nice days! xD

So it's almost 2017 0.0 and i wanted to start a new topic for 2017 additions so let's show the last ones of 2016 here! Very Happy

First:
some beautiful models form Oliver Zell, I never tought i'd chose them to be honest, but still happy i did! Wink

Models from Svenja (Maja-Maus) again Very Happy Thank you again Maja! I still love them! ^^ And from marktplaats.nl the old doe deer from schleich, even with her tag still on! o.o

Now, a very special one! I love you You all might remember the Mia custom my mom did on the tennessee walking mare by Schleich :3
and now, well.... xD
Let me first show you these horses, Saxuna the Safari LTD Areion, and Micah the CollectA Fjord stallion:

THEY Got a beautiful daughter!! I love you

Her name is Yari, she is ofcourse another custom by my mom! <33 xD

another really great addition on this last day of 2016 is.....:

cheers  cheers  cheers  bounce

Yep, got the eventing set! Very Happy and with this addition is my schleich horse-sets collection complete!! I'm sooo happy! 0w0

and, not really an ''addition'', but very fun to share:

Last week Akai invited her friend over, she also collects schleich, and she happens to know how to make very cute rope halters like these:

She ofcourse Tried to teach me and akai... I still can't do it Laughing but akai is practicing alot lately and is getting the hand of it. now some of my horses (and ofcourse akai's)
have really cute colourfull halters!

even Fern the Icelandic foal got the cutest, small pink halter! made by akai her friend Very Happy

That was everything I hope, I might be forgetting some stuff but i got really a lot this month...  Embarassed so i hope i remembered all! <3
I wish everyone a great 2017 with all the wishes and luck!! <33

Have a nice evening! :3

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
AkaiHawke

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:18 pm

Grats again on the additions! :3
I hope im not going to get addicted to making rope halters :O Embarassed
but it's just so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:15 pm

Wonderful end of 2016 year for you! From your Mom customs to Akai's halters, everything looks so beautiful! There's also arrivals from Swenja and you completed your collection of sets. I hope 2017 is also very fruitful for you and that these connections with STS friends continue for a very long time. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:40 am

Some wonderful newcomers you got! Congratulation! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:38 pm

Congratulations, nice newcomers :)

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016   

Back to top Go down

Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 31 December - The last additions from 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6