Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:47 pm

I never thought it was possible to find Breyer here in the Netherlands on flea-markets affraid Applause cheers
And you got the lovely cheetah, she is beautiful <3
Big congrats <3 Oh that bull is also beautiful, great sister you have Very Happy

Al zin in Koningsdag? Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Beautyful models , - all of them Very Happy

Thar Breyer is a true gem Applause

I am delighted to see a picture of the Dimetrodon bounce cheers

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:17 pm

Great new ones all of them are nice :)
Breyer in the Netherlands really is special great find
Congratz on all !

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:20 pm

Thank you Roger, Andreas, Karin, Susanne and Dum_My ! Very Happy

Karin and Dum_My - I didn't know it was rare to find breyers at flea markets here in NL,  Shocked to be honest, this is the third i found at a flea market! bounce

Also Karin, I am super exited for kings-day! :3 It doesn't take long anymore, does it...? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:42 pm

I missed this post! Congrats on your new finds Very Happy

You should try sculpting a new mane/tail and repainting the Breyer Wink

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Karin and Dum_My - I didn't know it was rare to find breyers at flea markets here in NL,  Shocked to be honest, this is the third i found at a flea market! bounce

Also Karin, I am super exited for kings-day! :3 It doesn't take long anymore, does it...? Very Happy

Are you serious? WOW! affraid cheers

Nope :3 About a month or so? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:52 pm

Are you serious? WOW! affraid cheers

Nope :3 About a month or so? Very Happy

Whoop Whoop! bounce  xD I can't wait! cheers

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All! I love you I wanted to show, that I have two new friends for my collection, for a not so expesive price!
Here they are: Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

They are the bayala foals from the magazines, As i have something with unicorn's, I couldn't let these pass by! xD
I don't know their names from the magazine.. So i just named them Farodin and Nuramon - From the elven books by Bernhard hennen Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

On my Unicorn shelf: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you for watching~ and have a nice day! I love you

Stardust

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:42 pm

very cute :) congrats

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Aaawwww :3 Your unicorn shelf is great Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:55 pm

Congrats :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:28 pm

I ADORE thos little unicorns too drunken
Congratulations to you, - and congratulations to the little fellers, - they obviously have got a wonderful new home Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:52 am

I never immagined a group of unicorns could work in such a magic way. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:36 pm

Hey, I recognise those two!

I am glad they came home to you!

Papo: 12
Safari: 13
Mojo fun: 4
Playmobil: 49
Other: 11
~
schleich count: 469
~
Total: 586

Colelction Archiving Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Hey, I recognise those two!

I am glad they came home to you!

Hey, I didn't know you where the same person! xD

What a coincidence! xDD They have a great home now among other unicorns ~

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:08 am

And thank you very much Laura, Karin, Andreas, Susanne and Roger!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:12 pm

Hello all! I love you

It's a while ago, I was very busy... but at the other hand, I wanted to collect some more additions before posting them here Very Happy

did you ever had a model you wanted so bad, that you even dreamt about it?? Embarassed
I did- the old schleich whale shark. but thanks to Karin, I have him now! I love you  bounce
And he had a little traveling companion: a horn shark, wich is very beautiful too i think Very Happy
Thank you a Million, billion times dear Karin!! I love you I love you I will sent you a mp when i have time, about something Wink

cheers cheers cheers

And with easter, I went to a shop that sells lots of papo, together with my uncle and aunt Very Happy
I bought the wild sow (wich i wanted for quite some thime now, and the Allosaurus, (I am very impressed with how detailed the allosaurus is! Shocked  )

Have some outdoor pics of them! <3

Thank you for looking, and have a nice day!! :3

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:50 pm

Embarassed You are very, very welcome Very Happy cheers I love you
I am happy that I could make a dream come true :3

Dahm! Those outdoor photos are gorgeous!!! affraid I love you
I am in love with the allosaurus photo, the background is so smooth <3

Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:10 pm

Congratulations! Great additions and lovely photos Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:55 pm

If I understood correctly, you're talking about real dreams, those we have when sleeping. Laughing That's quite serious, dreaming with gentle giants like a whale shark. :) It turns Karin's intermediation even more relevant! cheers
Pics are just fabulous! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:19 pm

Hurraaayyy for Karin, the dream-lady cheers

Such beautyful models ! I also love that horn shark Very Happy

And, yes ! Beautyful photos too Applause

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:44 am

Hurray for Karin who makes dreams come true cheers

Congratulation Nardien Very Happy

What is the brand of the Port Jackson shark? It is very beautiful

At last... I love your outdoors pics, I like teh way you are using like and small depth of field Applause Applause Applause

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:07 am

Congratulations Nardien :)

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:17 pm

Thank again Karin, Anna, Roger, Susanne, Kiki and Andreas!! Very Happy

It took me awhile to collect some new additions to show them here Embarassed but today I finally have enough xDD Sorry for the huge inactivity...

First, my granny was in the V&D outlet, en bought 3 mojo's for me!! I love you I love you

I really like them!  I love you I allready owned the prehistoric mammal and the hyena, but they are still getting a warm place in my collection!  I love you
and besides... The hyena is a much darker color than the one I allready had  Very Happy

and a very special addition now! <3
I finally was able to get the white darley arabian, thanks to Julie!!

A MILLION Thanks again, Dear Julie!! <33
I can't explain how happy i am, now I finally have him!  cheers

and some more Schleich, I was able to get this dog very cheap off a dutch auction site! (only 3 euro's!!)

Sorry for the blurry picture.. I had a war with my camera! xD

and at least: the Schleich Trakhener mare named Kitta, My sister bought her for me! I love you

I love you I love you I love you

Thank you very much for looking, have a nice day/evening!! :3

-Stardust Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:59 pm

Congrats on the new additions! Really loving the hyena and African wild dog. cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: whitefire_wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:12 pm

Woah! You grandma could go to the V&D outlet? Nice! Very Happy

Yes! You got your beloved Schleich horse Very Happy Julie is the best :3

Big congrats also on the two other Schleich animals. The 'old' dog is a wonderful figure Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Today at 5:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next