Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:15 am

Nice additions :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:22 am

Nardien, great to know that you reconsidered to get these Mojo. They're great! Very Happy It is also easy to see how happy you are with that Arabian horse, your picture is really a poster of joy! :)
Julie must know lots of things I need in my life, I am sure she can find... Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:59 am

Thank you WhiteLightning, Karin, Andreas and Roger !!

Roger - Yes, I love my arabian horse Very Happy !! Julie is indeed the best, like Karin mentioned! Very Happy  bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:44 pm

Hurray, I'm really glad I could help you with the Darley Arabian! cheers Congratulations Nardien, I'm glad it arrived safely (en dat het het goede model was xP) Very Happy

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hurray, I'm really glad I could help you with the Darley Arabian! cheers Congratulations Nardien, I'm glad it arrived safely (en dat het het goede model was xP) Very Happy

Thank you Julie! I love you bounce

----------------------------------------------------

Hello all! cheers

I wanted to show, that I have a new breyer! Very Happy Her name is Ringer and she's a traditional Clydesdale!! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

(....I know, normally I collect many new additions before putting them here, but I was too exited to show her!! Very Happy  )

I just bought some more models from oliver zell, i'll show them when they arrived! >:3

Thanks for looking!! I love you

- Like a Star @ heaven  Stardust Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:32 am

Roger loves Ringer! I love you flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:25 am

Congratulations

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:10 pm

Thank you, Roger and Andreas Very Happy

So last week, my sister AkaiHawke and me, ordered some models from oliver zell. I love you
Here is my little batch:

Collecta Missouri fox trotter Abree :

Safari LTD Jersey cow Justine :

Papo pachyrhinosaurus Cronn :

and last, Mojo female hippo- Nabila Very Happy

I love you I love you bounce I love you I love you

and another thing, Look what I found on the flea market!! bounce

All i know about this fox is that Julie has it too and that it can be a bit expensive..? scratch
If somebody know's more.. I'd like to hear! Very Happy Thanks in advance!! <33

and Thanks for looking! I love you
Have a nice day~

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Congratulations :)

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Nice additions!
The fox especially looks interesting. It has a lot of character and looks like it's going on an adventure :) Though I can't help thinking that it was sculpted by a equine sculptor, it's back leg looks a bit horsey.

http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:24 pm

The fox is from David de Kabouter and is called Swift Very Happy
And yes he can be expensive.
Two years ago on the Verzamelaarsbeurs in Utrecht, Anna and I encountered one that was on sale for 70 euros o.0
But yeah, collector stuff can be expensive, just like us with our model animals Wink

Congrats on all your new additions Very Happy Mojo female hippo goes well with the Schleich calf! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:50 pm

Congratulations with your additions, Nardien Smile

The fox really is a treasure. We're both very lucky to have him! cheers As Karin already told you, it's from the David de Kabouter series and is called Swift. You may have heard of it, for it was originally Dutch and drawn by Rien Poortvliet. A Spanish TV series was produced (David el Gnomo) and the these vintage toys were produced by BRB, which I think is a Spanish manufacturer. Congratulations on getting Swift Applause

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:03 pm

Nice additions! Congratulations on getting Swift too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: whitefire_wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:10 pm

David le Gnome??? study I learn something today Very Happy

Congratulation for you new additions Very Happy Roger will suffer a bit with this fox Wink

A-J

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:37 pm

Oh, "David de Kabouter"! (David le Gnome in dutch) I was really a fan of that program when I was a little kid! cheers There are so many animals in the series that David was helping. Back then I planned on naming my kids after the main characters of the series Laughing (please note that I was 5 years old at that time)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Again you found some wonderful models cheers

That Safari jersey cow is just one of the nicest cow models ever , and the others are great models too Very Happy

I remember that fox was on Ebay some years ago, and I looked and looked, - but I think it was over 100 Euros, so ... Crying or Very sad It is a truely lovely model , - congratulations with this unusual find flower

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:35 am

Oh, wow, you got that fox! Congratulations! Very Happy Also, your other newcomers are fantastic too! Big congrats! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:12 am

Thank you Andreas, A-J, Karin, Julie, WhiteLightning Wolf, Kiki, Susanne and Anna !! Very Happy

and also Karin , A-J, Julie and Susanne for the info, wow, I didn't know it could be That expensive !! Shocked

Also, I have some sad news... Some of you (especially dutchies Very Happy ) Will know it is kings-day tomorrow, so big flea markets!!
But the weather here in Overijssel is really bad Sad  rain, rain, rain! >.< So it is 99% sure that we can't go tomorrow Dx and 1% that it stops raining and we will go... oh well, I hope there will be other flea markets xD but i still find it sad that the biggest flea market in the year slips trough my fingers! Rolling Eyes

Well, I still hope that in other places of holland the weather is clear, and that other dutchies still can find awesome models! still good luck to you!~ Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:33 pm

Nice acquisitions Nardien. Very Happy Love that cow in your picture, really! Very Happy
Hahah, the big and expensive fox, I am not suffering as Christophe said, I have a defensive mechanism against ultra rare or expensive figures. Laughing

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Fri May 13, 2016 10:21 am

Thank you, Roger Very Happy I wish I had that kind of defensive mechanism! Rolling Eyes Laughing

-----------------------------------------

so, it's a while ago... Embarassed but i was very busy with other things! however, I got some great additions to show the forum! cheers and it feels good to be back ~

First, we should go to kings-day flea markets... but the weather was really cold back then!
I still went there to look, but there wasn't many, so my grandma offered me to buy a package from MPV instead! Very Happy
Here the models are:

Papo White gorilla - the reason i bought the package! xD

Papo Spider! I doubted still but now i'm happy i finally have him! I love you she is not dissapointing!

CollectA Black backed jackal, a model i wanted for some time! I love you

and at least, Safari LTD english bulldog... The first safari figure in ages, that actually impressed me! Very Happy

I also got some gifts! I love you

Schleich Donkeys, where a gift form my grandma I love you

and Papo Husky, a gift from my sister AkaiHawke ! Very Happy

I love them all to bits! <3

That was all for now! Thanks for looking and have a awesome day! :3

-Stardust

Last edited by TheLastStardust on Fri May 13, 2016 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Fri May 13, 2016 11:53 am

I truely understand you ! I love alll those too cheers

Great pictures, - it seems they know you love them,and want to show their best side Very Happy

What a fabulous, wonderful family you have Very Happy Applause

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Fri May 13, 2016 1:48 pm

Congratulations! Wonderful additions, all of them!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Fri May 13, 2016 2:34 pm

Great choices Nardien Very Happy It is great that your grandma offered to order from MPV Very Happy :3

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Fri May 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Congrats :)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Sun May 15, 2016 12:02 am

Ooooo! So many great new animals! I really like the Safari LTD bulldog now after seeing non-stock photos. It is painted very nicely! The white Papo gorilla has a lovely facial expression!cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: whitefire_wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3   Today at 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Stardust's 2016 Additions <3 - Updated 5 December!! <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next