Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)

Go down 
+33
Master_Cat
aandmkw
animalluvr6
BornThisWay
swordmaster0813
Vivien
Tupolew Tu-154
PeGe
Cyhyraeth
STORMnl
joaovinicius16
WILLYBACOMAN
Mastiffcat
Gabe
Silver Unicornis
Kikimalou
Wildheart
SyLoBe
Roger
Admin
Lasersword1973
remrock02
Kristie
ken yeo
Suebeedo
Joan Milelire
baltimore zoo
SUSANNE
Shardur
Numa
remowshake
HKHollinstone
Sergey
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Papo,s animal-warriors line renovation 2011   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:45 pm

...As I,ve wrote one time in the other topic I don,t collect fantasy models... But so it,s sorry! Because some brands has some beautiful models, for example this "animals-warriors" set by Papo "! And now in 2011 we again have nice models of warrior-animals! Maybe I must make new display? Laughing What a Face What a Face

2007-2010
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sergey on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:53 pm

The last one looks like godzilla Cool

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:55 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing ...Oh no! It,s "dragon-man"! But I like more - gorilla-man! And my favorite is a tiger-man! Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Sergey on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:44 pm

They are good :)

I like the monkey Very Happy

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Sergey wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing ...Oh no! It,s "dragon-man"! But I like more - gorilla-man! And my favorite is a tiger-man! Laughing Laughing
Gorilla man looks like King Kong Laughing Wink

Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:49 pm

I say monkey but is gorilla, sorry everyone xD

Yes, maybe Papo try to make one that look like King Kong, for the kids buy it , i don't know :)

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Sorry am I seeing correctly or is that gorilla wearing a metal shoe and a sneaker/trainer?! lol
Back to top Go down
Shardur

Shardur

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:31 pm

The dragon man looks really a little bit like Godzilla.
And I think every gorilla (male) looks like King Kong.
Thus - if we wanted to name the two new figures - they will be King Kong and Godzilla.

They should release some women figures.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Shardur wrote:
The dragon man looks really a little bit like Godzilla.
And I think every gorilla (male) looks like King Kong.
Thus - if we wanted to name the two new figures - they will be King Kong and Godzilla.

They should release some women figures.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
...And tiger-man it,s AVATAR! cheers In rights words - the Marine Jeke in Navi body! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
Sorry am I seeing correctly or is that gorilla wearing a metal shoe and a sneaker/trainer?! lol
I know lol, it looks really funny! Laughing

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Sergey, - yes, they are fantastic ! I don`t want to see What a Face Shocked

Like the new Warriors from Schleich with the white elefant.

But gosh! Have to stop somewhere Sad
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:04 pm

How large is the gorilla?
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:

Adidas paid for that Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:28 am

I know right why does papo have to make these fantasy figures look so good! I love the head sculpts of the tiger man and lion man, wow if they released a new actual tiger and lion figure with those sculpts! and the gorilla man's face looks more realistic than the actual papo gorilla. I'm so tempted to buy some of these, their paintjobs are awesome, more detailed than the paintjobs of the papo animals. And Godzilla (dragon man) looks cool as well. really tempted to buy them but not a fan of fantasy and anthropomorphic looking animals, animals are way cooler than people, why do this to them! Also the whole furry craze makes me wary of buying these figures. stupid people.
But really awesome detailing, they really made me stop and want to buy them!

I'm definitely getting the white war elephant from Schleich's warrior line, elephants war used in Hannibals battles and in ancient kingdoms, in thailand they actually have royal white elephants!! Can't wait to get that elephant. Wont be getting the human/rider figure though, the elephant can fight his own battles!!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:37 am

donwrath wrote:
I'm definitely getting the white war elephant from Schleich's warrior line, elephants war used in Hannibals battles and in ancient kingdoms, in thailand they actually have royal white elephants!! Can't wait to get that elephant. Wont be getting the human/rider figure though, the elephant can fight his own battles!!

...Yeah! I like this model too! cheers

Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:

Looks like Reeboks... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:41 am

donwrath wrote:
I know right why does papo have to make these fantasy figures look so good! I love the head sculpts of the tiger man and lion man, wow if they released a new actual tiger and lion figure with those sculpts! and the gorilla man's face looks more realistic than the actual papo gorilla. I'm so tempted to buy some of these, their paintjobs are awesome, more detailed than the paintjobs of the papo animals. And Godzilla (dragon man) looks cool as well. really tempted to buy them but not a fan of fantasy and anthropomorphic looking animals, animals are way cooler than people, why do this to them! Also the whole furry craze makes me wary of buying these figures. stupid people.
But really awesome detailing, they really made me stop and want to buy them!

... Laughing Laughing Laughing ...So I,ve already bought some of theme! And I,ve began to collect my new collection line! cheers Thank to the Forum! Let,s look at the pics! I was,nt quite sorry about money! Just I,ve bought only lion-man, rhino-man and mufflon-man. But there are some more tiger-man (my favorite), crocodile-man, bird-man on war griffin (2009-2010) and gorilla-man, dragon-man (2011). cheers

Last edited by Sergey on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:54 am

Congratulations Sergey, they're pretty cool figurines! Cool cheers

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:20 pm

Congratulations Sergey! Stunned photos and beautiful Ram Warrior.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Great figueres, congratulatoins, Sergey cheers

I would never buy them, but enjoy to look at your wonderful photoes sunny

Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Cool! Yesterday I found them all at the gym Shocked these muscles are not normal, let's see what will say the anti-doping committee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Those are great pictures Sergey! Those figures do have a lot of detail and expression!
Congrats! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Abu Rai wrote:
Cool! Yesterday I found them all at the gym Shocked these muscles are not normal, let's see what will say the anti-doping committee Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
remrock02

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Congrats on your figures! The pictures are great too!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Congratulations Sergey. I am actually agreed that they are very well sculpted. I have seen them in person and I was amazed. My only problem is that I couldn't finance it anymore once I added them in my collections. Because as we all know, once you started in one line, it won't stop from there only. You will keep on buying to make the series is finally completed. It's like a Pringles' ads, once you popped, you can't stop!

But really, I am happy for you to have them. cheers

Last edited by Lasersword1973 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next